What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
So this proves that US is out for our PM's blood and want him out, if not they will use pressure tactics mostly economic in nature

We need to make a stand as a people - but these pressure tactics will make him deeply unpopular- I can think the use of IMF, FATF at the top of my head
are we up for this challenge?

These noonies and rest of the pdm losers are for a rude surprise from the SC as well.

1649014264219.png

This is the most recent opinion poll that I could find. PTI has decent support in all regions of the country. But it is not bigger than the United opposition. :pop:

It can't get any worse than the situation was after Pakistan's Nuclear tests.
than we need that kind of a mindset - national security depends on backing the PM all the way, you need to rally the people
whatever the case stand behind the man all the way

are we united in this issue? - this remains to be seen

New elections with EVM, oh that will be fun.

May Allah bless Pakistan and help us get rid of traitors among us. ameen

We have a long way to go. This is just the begining.

Pakistan has great future, in sha Allah.
We will fulfill Iqbal and Jinnah's dream.

images (41).jpeg

There is no clear objective to impose sanctions on Pakistan. Sanctions will not be wasted on vague and unclear agenda. It is a weapon of last resort only :agree:

View attachment 830236

This is the most recent opinion poll that I could find. PTI has decent support in all regions of the country. But it is not bigger than the United opposition. :pop:
After the latest own goal of the opposition, openly conspiring with foreign powers and calling the nation beggars, the political dynamics have completely been upended. PTI's and IK's popularity has shot up significantly.

They thought IK had lost support from the public, opposition provided them with unrealistic expectation because they saw the $$$. This was a favor for India, Modi hates IK. This has been a miscalculation. Army statement on Ukraine Russia issue has checkmated them. Have no fear.
its not fear- its that I want people to know exactly what they face and importantly why they faced what they face
explaining the why to people, and rallying behind that why

this is what our nation should focus on, is what IK should focus on with his messaging

Rizq dene ki zaat Allah ki hai.

Asking provision from any diety other than Allah is shirk

Allah has given us rivers, fertile lands, all kinds of terrain from glaciers, plains, mountains and deserts.

Amreeka, europe ya China paalnay wala nahi hai.

have faith, Allah rizq kay asbaab khud peda karta hai.

For Pakistani people:

Keep giving charity, keep feeding poor. Remember that charity saved us from Covid-19. Keep on giving charity, dont show off, do it quietly. Every problem will go away.

It is surprising to see people are calling IK politically immature after today's event. Do you really not believe that he hasn't gone thru complete legal advise by subject matter experts before making a move. Just wait, how PTI attorney general and lawyers complicates the issue further. If SC doesn't give their verdict tomorrow than opposition petition is done and dusted in favor of PTI. So for opposition, tomorrow's proceeding will be very crucial.

First asking government MNAs not to attend the session and later asking all of them to come ....was actually a deception. Opposition thought, it will be a straightforward proceeding, little they thought how they have been taken back.

So this proves that US is out for our PM's blood and want him out, if not they will use pressure tactics mostly economic in nature

We need to make a stand as a people - but these pressure tactics will make him deeply unpopular- I can think the use of IMF, FATF at the top of my head
are we up for this challenge?
In about 2 years there will be a regime change in US itself and most likely team trump will be back.

Back
Top Bottom