What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
They’re not afraid of elections, yet they’re crying about them happening right now.=, because they know they’re in a bad position due to EVMs and Overseas votes.

Don’t give me that crap, I’m not a political person. I don’t support the PTI either, but I know a crook when I see one.

Will EVMs be used?

If the govt was going to do this, it should have kept Buzdar and then dissolved the Punjab assembly as well.

Ch Sarwar's rant wouldn't have been needed then either.

His rant is kind of moot at the moment.

The CM gave him the resignation, he accepted it, and all he was waiting for was for the law department to write to the CS, and to issue a summary. The govt asked him to sign the session for the assembly before the summary and the summary will come by morning. So only a technical loophole, nothing too disastrous or immoral or unconsitutional.

It's more of a beef with Pervez Elahi more than anything, and personally I also believe that this was blackmail by him. PTI should have kept Buzdar on and dissolved the assembly, but I guess at that moment they did not have this strategy chalked out.

Some important information.

Also, it seems like SC hasn't taken any notice. All fake news apparently.

Attachments

• 8738316E-1505-4FEB-942C-95EF0A65EC61.gif
    8738316E-1505-4FEB-942C-95EF0A65EC61.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 36
Well finally Pakistan is saved. Now dear Pakistani people, if there is early election , vote for Imran Khan again , give him majority seat so that he can be a strong prime minister that Pakistan really needs.

Best wishes for Pakistan and her citizens.

Public opinion is strongly in IK's favor right now.. so elections suit him..b ut one concern is that..we know clearly now by Gen Bajwas speech yesterday that Gen Bajwa is firmly in US camp...and his foreign policy is in stark contrast to tht of IK.. With Gen Bajwa as COAS, I doubt establishment will let IK take majority in parliament...

"I said that we will surprise you. Wait for that surprise. I said that our response will be different. See it for yourself. The response will come, and response will come differently,"
And the response will come at our chosen time.

The memes about IK didn't play the last ball and stole the wickets. Oye jahilo. IK to bowling kar raha tha. This was a bouncer. Abhi bhi aik ki gunjaish hai :P

Back
Top Bottom