What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
“The next 40 minutes are crucial in the history of Pakistan,” sources close to former Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif told CNN-News18.

:o:

I am only seeing anwar lodhi tweets. Is no one else tweeting? I don't follow assholes like mir and co,

images (42).jpg

Many like me decided a few months back to not vote for PTI in the next elections. How the public support has changed in merely couple of weeks.

PTI is still the better option. I just can't support such a blatant illegal action by Imran Khan. He may come back and next time don't have Lotas around him.

Sir, tbh the reason why the young are no longer listening to "oldies" is that "oldies" are the ones that turned Pakistan into the basket case that it is today. Nation can't keep listening to opinions of failed generations. So regardless of whether your opinion is truly right or wrong no one wants to waste their time finding out which is the case.

Also, don't take this as disrespect. It's simply the reality.

No offense taken. We are on the same side--me and many others of Pakistan origin. We have different way to achieve goals. No hatred needed.

But know this: Definition of Madness is repeating the same thing again and again expecting different results (Einstein?). People here have hoisted Imran Khan--by the way, who is far older than me!-- as some Messiah. He is not. Just because he is cleaner than others doesn't make him some saint. In fact being much older than me, Imran Khan has probably contributed more to the old order than me. Simple Google would tell you Imran's political acrobatics. I guess enough said about the generational warfare. Such happens in America a lot too.

Looks like the Supreme Court of Pakistan is going to decide after midnight. Good! Pakistan's can't afford instability and Pakistan's can't afford illegal acts like Imran Khan to go on. I just hope fresh elections are called very very soon under caretaker govt.

Forget Tipu Sultan, Muhammad Bin Qasim etc.... We are witnessing one who belong to the same class in 2022.

Those who are with him against a superpower of his time, and its local stooges are extremely lucky.. We are lucky to witness another murder of the brave political thought in Muslim Ummah.

Wow, just wow.. Interesting times to be alive.

For anyone who thinks SS will be a good administrator. Let me tell you this, the amount of businesses he and his family run, he will have no time to run the country.

When the Sharifs take control, they will spend 7 hours in the day running their businesses and 1 hour to have a quick glance at the countries affairs which are outsourced to low level incompetents.

This is why the country became poorer and the Sharif's became wealthier and their businesses are booming.

PTI is still the better option. I just can't support such a blatant illegal action by Imran Khan. He may come back and next time don't have Lotas around him.

No offense taken. We are on the same side--me and many others of Pakistan origin. We have different way to achieve goals. No hatred needed.

But know this: Definition of Madness is repeating the same thing again and again expecting different results (Einstein?). People here have hoisted Imran Khan--by the way, who is far older than me!-- as some Messiah. He is not. Just because he is cleaner than others doesn't make him some saint. In fact being much older than me, Imran Khan has probably contributed more to the old order than me. Simple Google would tell you Imran's political acrobatics. I guess enough said about the generational warfare. Such happens in America a lot too.

Looks like the Supreme Court of Pakistan is going to decide after midnight. Good! Pakistan's can't afford instability and Pakistan's can't afford illegal acts like Imran Khan to go on. I just hope fresh elections are called very very soon under caretaker govt.
Just because others are corrupt. It does not mean you just become autocratic. What he is doing is cowardice honestly. I know many fans will not like it. If you are really liked by people you will come back to power. Max it’s about 1.5 year. Accept it gracefully.

Those who are with him against a superpower of his time, and its local stooges are extremely lucky.. We are lucky to witness another murder of the brave political thought in Muslim Ummah.

Wow, just wow.. Interesting times to be alive.
Three countries
Pakistan eygpt and turkey

What wqs the difference??
Society

People hated morsi but hate was greater then qami ghayrat
People hated erdogan, but their dignity/qoami ghayrat for country was stronger
People hated IK but hate was greater theno Qomi ghayrat

frankly IK should lwt the No confidence motion pass IMO

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom