What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
No one is going to believe it here anywayz.....people's emotions are against army, let it remain that way, a short answer from me wont make it better.....lets enjoy this ruckus.
آپ بھی ان کو تھوڑی تمیز سکھا دو نا ۔ ہر وقت ملک بیچنا اچھا نہیں ہوتا ۔ جب موقع ملے پھٹی مار لیتے ہیں

No one is going to believe it here anywayz.....people's emotions are against army, let it remain that way, a short answer from me wont make it better.....lets enjoy this ruckus.
Can you say it anyways?
I’m pretty sure it can clear a lot of misconceptions as I myself had some misconceptions due to media narrative which got cleared once I spoke to an army major jn.

I think when people get cozy in power they try to mould army to their whim and wishes. Nawaz did it, gailani did it and now I think somehow IK has done it.

1649423790090.png

This one is interesting and needs to be further examined and mobilize forces.. Did someone give away a potential cold start.. FINALLY the dream of re-seizing India may bring itself on to the table
So India gonna "liberate" our part of Kashmir with the US support? Maybe it's a signal from the US to invite India that it's the correct time to hit them hard. But they gonna get biggest surprise of their lifetime then!

Am actually making a list of names the PA will now be called with....with due credits of course...

Imran Khan (PDF poster) says....army is only useful for tree plantation....COAS sells country.....IK doesnt let COAS take bribes from foreign countries.... @Imran Khan

Terminator says... PA is bulky, impotent, of no use, spine missing .....

Sipra says.... PA has got the worst COAS....

Stealth says...Maqsood Chaprasi should be the new COAS (judging from the pic he shared)

Winshester says.....COAS is better than Indian singer Jass Bajwa, who was booked by Chindigarh police for inciting violence.

...list continues...

Sir people on this forum are not against Army, these are the same people who always defend Army, they are just criticising the higher ups.

@PanzerKiel can you say what Khan did to upset army leadership some time ago? Or is it confidential?
1. A couple of diplomatic scandals concerning Pakistan's relationship with UAE and KSA.
2. Criticism and halting of CPEC projects. This also displeased China.
3. Corruption within PTI including scandals involving Buzdar, Tareen, and Zulfi Bukhari.
4. Horrible inflation.
5. Lettergate propaganda.

Do not argue the validity of these reasons with me. Contact GHQ.

Can you say it anyways?
I’m pretty sure it can clear a lot of misconceptions as I myself had some misconceptions due to media narrative which got cleared once I spoke to an army major jn.
Its your own beliefs....whatever you want to believe, believe it, i'm a nobody, you wont change your thinking due to me...

Am actually making a list of names the PA will now be called with....with due credits of course...

Imran Khan (PDF poster) says....army is only useful for tree plantation....COAS sells country.....IK doesnt let COAS take bribes from foreign countries.... @Imran Khan

Stealth says...Maqsood Chaprasi should be the new COAS (judging from the pic he shared)

Winshester says.....COAS is better than Indian singer Jass Bajwa, who was booked by Chindigarh police for inciting violence.

...list continues...
Sir ji
Whats your prediction what will happen in tomorrow's session?
Are we in for another surprise?

...list continues...
yes sir now its perfect . seems top brass was not happy to having only 64mn$ aid yearly by USA . ab dekhna kesy pesa behta hai :partay:

Sir people on this forum are not against Army, these are the same people who always defend Army, they are just criticising the higher ups.
...a the latest definition of being stylish i believe.....(Dirty Harrry comes to my mind)

So if it’s part of law, what can the new guys do?
change the law, BTW its is one of the basic reason opposition is seeking government of 6 months only and ran away from the elections announced by IK, NCV is a not the main objective of opposition.

Back
Top Bottom