Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
General Bajwa is very tall.

He is very fit.

General Bajwa is best Bajwa.

He is even better than Indian Punjabi Singer Jass Bajwa.

I wonder who in Pakistan has the spine to pressure General TK to not head the commission (despite his initial agreement)
Cant be Army because as some posters here believe, Army doesnt have any spine left.....well then, who is the new player then, the one who has spine.....lets find him out,

like you say at the start of your statement...IT SEEEMS.....however, it doesnt seem to me at all. Are you ready to accept and believe everything which is apparent or visible?
My innocent pro pak army mind simply can’t understand one thing, IF this is truly a regime change operation by usa THAN it concerns military and they MUST deal with the threat an defeat the threat. So, that means locking up whole opposition as traitors and trying them for treason for aiding a regime change. Army since it’s concerned with external threats must step in IF the foreign conspiracy stuff is true.

But army isn’t doing anything.

So I only see 2 possible reasons why:
1) the regime change narrative was false, letter was fake, no foreign conspiracy and all a drama
2) army is involved in the regime change
Since army isn’t don’t anything is the foreign regime change narrative false?

Cant be Army because as some posters here believe, Army doesnt have any spine left.....well then, who is the new player then, the one who has spine.....lets find him out,
if army can not stand up to qatri rani bilo rani mental SS kurkri shareef and diesel . then this army will not able to stand against india too . better we should use them for tree plantation at least they will be useful for nation .

Am actually making a list of names the PA will now be called with....with due credits of course...

Terminator says... PA is bulky, impotent, of no use, spine missing .....

Sipra says.... PA has got the worst COAS....

Stealth says...Maqsood Chaprasi should be the new COAS (judging from the pic he shared)

Winshester says.....COAS is better than Indian singer Jass Bajwa, who was booked by Chindigarh police for inciting violence.

Imran Khan (PDF poster) says....army is only useful for tree plantation.

...list continues...

Am actually making a list of names the PA will now be called with....with due credits of course...

list continues....
@RAMPAGE

Please don't forget to mention the reasons why Panda is called Panda. You know what I mean.

if army can not stand up to qatri rani bilo rani mental SS kurkri shareef and diesel . then this army will not able to stand against india too . better we should use them for tree plantation at least they will be useful for nation .
oh yar chado army nu aithay awam deserve he aehi karday wa, nikal sakday o te nikal jao mulk to aeho akhri hal ae!

Anyways lets hope IK doesn't do anything stupid today.

Time to retreat and reorganize.

There will be new faces in a couple of months. These new faces will want to consolidate their position by winning the trust of the institution. Institutional pressure will play its role.

It is important for IK to realize his mistakes and not come off as a petulant child now.

Inflation and corruption will make sure this chorun ka guldasta will earn the wrath of the public.

Sipra says.... PA has got the worst COAS....

Stealth says...Maqsood Chaprasi should be the new COAS (judging from the pic he shared)

Winshester says.....COAS is better than Indian singer Jass Bajwa, who was booked by Chindigarh police for inciting violence.

Imran Khan (PDF poster) says....army is only useful for tree plantation.

...list continues...
my idea is Eco friendly and need of time too . i should be on top of this list :lol:

Leader..................

1649423261530.png

According to someone from army I just spoke with, IK was supported by army but done something which upset army so they withdrew support and now army supports no one and it’s truly neutral for this crisis. Also the thing which upset army leadership was done some time ago.
Is that true?
If it is could that be why Retired General Tariq Khan isn’t heading the commission?

Back
Top Bottom