What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
NS got disqualified and convicted while in power. The current cases maybe delayed, which they already have under IK. Focus should be keeping kpk base, and then winning Punjab back.

His family are still in charge :lol:

We have a donkey for a leader again. How humiliating. Beggars can't be choosers

Last edited:
And that will then be coming AFTER the vote for the PM has been conducted?

Phir MNA ki disqualification after floor crossing ka ghanta fayeda hai?
I think an intent should be punishable by disqualification too.

Just like intended murder.

In the end, I still think sitting in the opposition would be a good move. Let PDM unravel and make the tough decisions, the State Bank will likely not play ball with the govt and pump money in the market, unless PML goes bezerk and ruins the economy for popularity.

Also, if the PTI resigns, then PDM has a free choice to choose a caretaker setup. A united opposition of 140 members is pretty substantial.
Yup and those dissenting members should be deseated in 1 to 2 months, and try to create momentum from those seats.

I think an intent should be punishable by disqualification too.

Just like intended murder.

Exactly.

Again, I am not a lawyer, but from what I have heard, doesn't the spirit of the law be taken into account as well?

You do not even need to vote to be disqualified according to Article 61A-1(a)

And that will then be coming AFTER the vote for the PM has been conducted?

Phir MNA ki disqualification after floor crossing ka ghanta fayeda hai?
True, new PM needs 172 . so basically same. as this also stands for disqualification.

Well, the supreme court has made horse-trading legal. What is stopping PTI to buy the opposition now? Faisal Vawda hinted at the same although he thinks from his knees more than brains.

And what if the SC announces the verdict today on 63A. Lifetime ban?

Taunt from Absar Alam

By the way, Absar Alam was Director News at Dunya News when it showed the interview of Captain Junaid when he was a captive of Taliban before his matyrdom. That interview is extremely distressing because the reporter was extremely disrespectful to the Captain. Arshad Sharif mentiond this in one of his programs.

Ab en logon ku musalat kya ja rha h hum pr.

1649376027294.png

By the way, someone answer this. Can IK dismiss COAS Bajwa today and replace him with someone else namely Faez hameed?

So is everyone just going to ignore PDM dealings with US diplomats and horse trading? I think I understand Pakistanis and then I don't. How is this suppose to work? So I should have some form of memory loss and pretend everything is normal and this is a democracy?
You just need to wake up from your delusions.

When US diplomats meet your favorite politician there is nothing wrong, but should they meet (it is their actual job, BTW) other politicians, then it is a grand conspiracy. How is this supposed to work? Is your bias the sole arbiter here or what?

You don't need memory loss. You just need a dose of reality to wake you up from your delusions.

Here, read this just so you know how diplomats work: https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-last-diplomat-1480695454

This is about Robin Raphel who spent much time in Pakistan & had relations with many politicians in Pakistan. Notice how she filed a report about IK's 2014 dharna & correctly predicted that it would fizzle out despite backing from elements within the army? This is how diplomats operate & this is how State Department, MoFA, MoEA, or whatever else you call it in any country uses its diplomats on the ground - to know what is going on in any other country so that they may help that country take correct decisions. Also note that how Robin Raphel was in turn targeted by Homeland Security for having contacts in Pakistan on suspicion of being an agent for Pakistan's government. So all it takes is a nutcase to make a bad case (in your case it is IK) & to show you a conspiracy where people are just being themselves & doing their jobs.

PDM is victorious. Mostly likely these people will go on to make the next government. It is important for Pakistan that they are able to deal with American diplomats & it is equally important for American diplomats to know who to talk to & what is important to them. This is how diplomacy works. This is how formal & informal channels work. I know that CIA also works via American diplomats. But that is no reason to shut US embassy & send everyone home. All countries work with diplomats & operatives both in their countries & in other countries. You do not get to have total control just because you are paranoid.

Back
Top Bottom