What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
the very same "pimp" along with Aleem was/is the reason IK became PM in the first place, it was Tareen who was brains behind the politics of electables.

Tareen and Aleem kind of people dont act on their own. At the end of the day they are politicians with right connections.

If it were not for them, there would have been others to replace them once the deep state decides to act.

Bhai are you sure?

The correct measure should be Emergency Imposed after consultation with National Security Council

Let Military take over 90 days and hold elections after

It is a ideal way forward

Will it happen or not Only Allah knows what will happen tomorrow !

All I know is the level of disappointment I saw on faces of my elderly parents was tremendous , as they finally wanted to see Pakistan Shine in their twilight years only for such biased Court ruling to dash any hope for a Pakistan which is bold

Last edited:
ISPR have already started campaign on social media to make mind nation
How the PDM govt will be helpful
FATF relief
Improvement in US-Pak relations
Military hardware and other blah blah😑😑😑

ISPR have already started campaign on social media to make mind nation
How the PDM govt will be helpful
FATF relief
Improvement in US-Pak relations
Military hardware and other blah blah😑😑😑
Military hardware you got to be kidding like US will supply F35 planes, which world is ISPR living in

The correct measure should be Emergency Imposed after consultation with National Security Council

Let Military take over 90 days and hold elections after

It is a ideal way forward

Will it happen or not Only Allah knows what will happen tomorrow !

That would be thrown out in about half an hour by our kangaroo courts.

And as a last resort boots will have to take over pushing the country under sanctions and what not.

So right now the best bet is to drag it in the assembly as long as it is legally possible.

Are you expecting this to happen?

Outcome 1
If Prime Minister Imran khan and Military are both on same page about Pakistan
And objective is to honor constitution

Emergency will be imposed and people will have right to choose their leader

Outcome 2
The other path ... is self explanatory we are not "Free"

The 14th August , or March 23rd every thing has no meaning if this is established we are living in a bubble society controlled by foreign country's letter

We have been in this bubble since Liaqat Ali's assassination

Because our courts favor people who say "Beggars Can't be Choosers" that Pakistan can't survive on it's own with a independent Foreign Policy

We will officially loose all formal right to call ourselves leaders in Muslim world

Last edited:
PM IMRAN KHAN is a honest and good person if he is removed from office looting will come back drones strikes etc,,
all are sold corrupt bad people
i like him i would vote for him

it should be only be decided by the people of Pakistan through election not corrupt politicians

Pity on those who thinks Bajwa is not behind this judgement. He is instrument in bringing all the corrupt tola back to power on instructions of US.

Bajwa will definitely be remembered as traitor by many for long.
That's very clear after that servile speech he gave, "All our best equipment comes from America. Daddy America, please take us back!"

Nah, there won't be a leader to lead the civil war.

I still feel there is more to come .. establishment is split in favour and against IK .. tomorrow would be an interesting day as IK now has full PM powers to fire and appoint 'people'!
But as Azadpakistan2009 has mentioned SC has overstepped its domain into parliamentary affairs thus the President and Prime minister is not legally binding, we will see what next move of IK will be.

look's like as of now every one is in western pockets sold there soul for few euro/ dollar in swiss bank

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom