What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
For once, we agree completely :woot:

I've made this observation a few times here already. No big difference between Modi and Imran fans when it comes to their support for dear leader. Modi fans however have the benefit of falling into the cushion of BJP/RSS after Modi's inevitable retirement. But what comes after Imran? He is a 70 year old man leading a 1 man army (from what I see). I suspect that the public who support him today will once again turn to the army to anoint another leader? This is not good for Pakistan :disagree:

As always. good to listen to the outside observers. And, yes, you and I often disagree, as seen on the Ukraine-Russia thread.
Imran Khan and his party is an ideological movement. Sort of like what Trump's is. Or Ross Perot before in 1992. Imran's movement is sincere, energetic, youthful and wants to break away from the two-party chokehold--just as Trump's even though Trump is nominally a Republican.
But Imran needs to groom his successor AND his party. Zulfi Bhutto formed the PPP over 50 years ago and it remains a considerable force to this day even though Zulfi's once mighty PPP was demolished by Pakistan's Establishment. Imran is not hated by the Establishment, in contrast. And Imran has struck a chord in the Pakistani psyche--people want a change from the old, corrupt order of PPP and PMLN. But what is Imran going to do about keeping this movement past him?? Sadly, I don't see much past him unless things changes or that I am unaware of. If there is no ideological succession then Imran's legacy would be gobbled up by the two powerful remaining entities and the rest by the Mullahs.
Just like Power, Ideologies don't like vacuum. Both rush in to fill the vacuum.

Almost all.
If almost all army families support Imran, then why would the army not support Imran's stand in this issue? Even if it was to prioritize diplomatic ties with the US, the army could have 'let' the SC side with the 'doctrine of necessity' that has applied to constitutional compromises in the past? This is puzzling :undecided:

We lost dignity today. I meet spainsh guy while I was filling my car tank. He said Pakistani pm has ball to face usa. He is man of steel. I was crying inside my heart when he said that.i wanted to say him. He is living in snake valley humbre . But I stopped my emotions

Last edited:
I have been a silent visitor here for years..
I have had my blood boiled when Pakistanis insult Indians on different posts and had goosebumps when some Indians insults pakistanis. Today, I decided to register with a newly created email just for this comment. Yes, you can take it as a pinch of salt. Forgive my bad english..

As an Indian, I never felt Pakistani Govt is strong enough to counter India on any platforms until IK came into power. When IK came in power, I had a feeling that this nation is getting attention. And for the first time, I felt little bit inferior to my pakistani roommate here in Dubai.

You spoke the truth without a doubt.. IK is a fortress and the Indians truly fear the man compared to Nawaz and Zardari who are absolutely jokes and walking memes.. IK is Pakistan period and that he represents this country best. Honestly I would prefer giving him lifetime rule..

IK is a feared leader and admired entity.. He brings honor and prestige to Pakistan period

Zowais,
Mark my words. If the people of Pakistan decide to live with dignity than nothing can stop them. Americans wouldn't have imagined in their wildest dreams to achieve what they can now because people have refused to fight for their rights. No ta/da can do anything if we people of Pakistan decide to fight back with the slogan of "La ilaha illa Allah".
We should repent to Allah ﷻ and sincerely continue our efforts by voting Khan on the upcoming elections. This is how we can save our dignity and ourselves.
Regards
At the moment i doubt we gonna get to the election stage bro. Americans gonna replace all this british era slavery association of PDM with their more recent and tested counterparts.
IMG-20220407-WA0044.jpg

Do you think timing of this is coincidence?

The judgment came when he revealed the letter in jalsa... he has the letter since march 7
Shred with Bajwa as it was said on record, then due to Islamic conference it was decided not to press the matter further till the conclusion of the Islamic Conference.

At the moment i doubt we gonna get to the election stage bro. Americans gonna replace all this british era slavery association of PDM with their more recent and tested counterparts.
View attachment 831552
Do you think timing of this is coincidence?

This is fake news.. IEA denied it started by the same folks like Nascefjeff

O

Our policy is same towards you, don't understand this episode for our weakness .
Chai ka cup thanda nai huwa h.
Hello bro, I have been living in shared flat where my roommates are two pakistanis. They have two eyes, two hands, two legs.. Same as me. When I go for vacation to India, Its them pack my bag just as they go to pakistan for their vacation. It is them who drop me in airport, hug me and with a sweet smile says "Convey our regards to your family and come back safely bro" .. and I have the same feeling for them...

... and your comments cannot change that relationship 🙂

Back
Top Bottom