What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
What does this mean about NCM? Is it still in place, I'm confused?

Something big is going to happen

Supreme Court Session , can take place but it has no Legal Authority

• Prime Minister
  • Military
  • Soldiers
  • Police
  • Intelligence

Do not have to follow it as it is clearly outlined in Article 69

Prime Minister Imran Khan who has power for 15 days can meet Military head and Intelligence head and call for Emergency Motion for 90 days
After which elections are due to be held

Military is under Oath to protect the constitution , and article 69 is part of it

1649354003608.png

Supreme court "Cannot" interfere , yes they can call a session to discuss and give their own opinion but that opinion has no enforcement

Ranking
1- Prime Minister
2- President
3- Military /Navy/Air-force
4- Assembly Speaker (back up President)
5- Parliament
6 Supreme court
[Constitution forbids Supreme courts from forcing Assembly to act or not act their will
power is not enforceable ]

Supreme court is lower rank, even if Supreme court thinks "irregularity has happened" by Constitution of Pakistan , their opinion has no value or weight

Last edited:
‏کیا بےشرم آدمی ہے، کہتا ہے کل پھر قوم سے خطاب کروں گا۔👎

If you are in Pakistan, you are ok.. We overseas Pakistanis had a real problem in keeping our money safe from the crooks.

Invest $250K in Turkey, and get the citizenship if you can..
i hardly keep liquid currency sir . what i have its in euros .

I don’t understand SC restored Niazi as PM and also restored PTI government, youthias should be happy but ya’ll youthias are crying. It’s unbelievable people are protesting why SC restored their government.

You should have told me this before. I sent money into my Roshan digital account only 2 weeks ago.

I will not send a single penny now. Rather I will take out all the money.
My friend face quite a tough time getting his money out of the Roshan Digital account. Looks like the SBP and Banks are applying delay tactics.. He has lost few thousand USDs.. I don't have details why he lost.. but he told me about this that I couldn't understand. Anyway, it's quite possible that the Roshan Digital accounts are frozen in the name of emergency..

Nawaz shariff coming back to Pakistan. Hahaha welcome back. What a day! May be extension for 100 more years. Hahaha this is democracy. What's the next drama serial? Sinf e nawaz shariff hahahaha. Kashmir day or extension day? Stop brainwashing people through lies.

Horse trading is now legal...... Sindh House declared as Auction House..

Dollar breaches Rs189 as IMF facility stalled, political turmoil persists,.,.,..,

Calling all overseas Pakeez!

Stop sending money to your loved ones in Pakistan. If they need money they can ask their daddies shareefs and Zardari. They deserve these leaders.

And the next time you see them and they say 'humein bi bula lo amreeka or xyz' slap the shit out of them.

Back
Top Bottom