What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Showbaaz : we don't care if PTI members give mass resignations from assemblies or not. Bilawal: next elections will only happen once we do electoral reforms.
Their “Electoral reforms” will ensure people like Imran Khan don’t come to power again who have the ability to challenge the system.

Disappointing and heartbreaking moment today to see these Haramkhors coming to power again.

Showbaaz : we don't care if PTI members give mass resignations from assemblies or not. Bilawal: next elections will only happen once we do electoral reforms.

But they are asking PTI to work with them!

Majority are fake cases and in some cases prosecution is weak. Court can’t do anything about that. Like PTI foreign funding case it’s been 6 years no decision yet.

Yes Model Town never happen.
Yes 100s of billions of corruption never happend.

Give me a break.

As an average Pakistani, I dont care about PTI being prosecuted or not. Most of the time they are on the receiving end anyway.

But Justice should be applied to everyone. Starting from Judiciary itself - from that Easy Paisa.
And then Rana Sanuallah, Sharif, Mullah, Zardari... everyone!

In any other civilized country all the Sharif clan would have been in dungeons along with Zardaris and Mullahs.

So SS basically cried to SC and they're like... koi ne beta ye lullipop lo..Hum tumara badla lete he..

download.jpeg.jpg

The Supreme court's verdict has no value !

Constitution has specifically "Nullified" the powers of Supreme Court to enforce a reverse
of any Assembly proceedings

View attachment 831518

Yes the Supreme can take su moto , but any decision they take will have no bearing on Assembly proceedings which have already finished

Based on this the Active Care Taker Prime Minister of Pakistan can continue to operate

Business as usual and even impose a state of Emergency for 90 days till Elections

Prime Minister Imran Khan should have meeting with General Bajwa to assess the present situation and impose state wide emergency

Friday , have discussion and impost National State Emergency, matial law
What does this mean about NCM? Is it still in place, I'm confused?

Let this time be a battle cry.
Let Patwaris and Zardaris culling commence.
Something big is going to happen

I myself have taken out my investment already. I knew bhikaris are about to come to power. Lost a considerable amount due to exchange difference, but it's still better than losing all!
my roshan digital is empty . but my investment is in RE and its not good time to sale RE .

I myself have taken out my investment already. I knew bhikaris are about to come to power. Lost a considerable amount due to exchange difference, but it's still better than losing all!

You should have told me this before. I sent money into my Roshan digital account only 2 weeks ago.

I will not send a single penny now. Rather I will take out all the money.

Their “Electoral reforms” will ensure people like Imran Khan don’t come to power again who have the ability to challenge the system.

Disappointing and heartbreaking moment today to see these Haramkhors coming to power again.
Precisely. PTI will be purged.

PMLN
picture is speaking themselves....

1649353787640.png

Today's report.....

Back
Top Bottom