What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bro this is what I am trying to explain to anti IK wannabees, SC has overstepped its domain and can't tell the president and the parliament on how to go on thier business, speaker still holds ace of cards.
What does this mean?

Brace yourself PDF!
Imran Khan, Qasim Suri & Arif Alvi will be charged on article 6 and hanged naked finally at Teen Talwar chowk very soon afterwards the chowk name changed to Teen-Ghaddar Chowk.8-)

Thanks for showing your true colors in a public forum.

Sabki aquaat dikh rahi hai aaj yahan pe. Alhamdoillah.

Not withstanding those 22 MNAs, the general attitude of fauj has been quite anti-IK. Fauj knew there is a plan to change regime afoot in Pak and it still decided to stay neutral. It failed to fulfil its duties towards national security. How do you justify that?

Fauj has affectively signed off for Pakistan's destruction.
Give it a rest.
Now you think all army is against IK and Pakistan. If that was the case, there would have been a mutiny.
Why do you think some 3 million veterans openly support IK.

Utterly DISGUSTED !!!!

I dont say that the Speaker/Deputy Speaker should have unlimited and unchecked powers. But the way SC always happen to favor Sharifs and not taking up other matters of equal importance are absolutely unacceptable!

If Constitution and law is supreme, then these thieves would not be in assemblies in first place.

As it seems those who threaten openly, can get away with what they want. Whether Maryam, Molvi Diesel or others. A normal honest (or at least less corrupt person) has absolutely no chance in this rotten system.

Let it be known, we will keep raising our voices against injustice till the very last. May Allah have mercy on us!
You don’t like some parties. They all hanged up is a moral issue. That does not mean you take unconstitutional step to deal with them. Imran could have easily recommended for election before NCM. If he has public support he would have got re-elected.

Dark days are ahead for Pakistan. You have seen what PPP has done to Sindh and Karachi. Now they along with PDM will destroy the whole country.

Pakistan will literally be colonised by these bastards. All your taxes and wealth will be stuffing the bank accounts of Zardaris and Sharifs in Europe.

where they prove courts already purchased by PMLN

Actually, not!
Going by the recent statements, the opposition was quite--and rightly--nervous that the Supreme Court, as it was delaying the verdict, would eventually let 'facts on the ground' be created and call for the next elections and the opposition would lose big! Actually, I am a little PLEASANTLY surprised by the decision! I wanted fresh elections but I did not want another 'Doctrine of Necessity' decreed by the Supreme Court--I know too well what those Doctrines have done to Pakistan since the Justice Muneer case!

We all REALLY need to not be too cynical and read, analyze and connect some dots. That is if you care for Pakistan instead of your favorite political party.

i will never mind if pakistan bankrupt or rupee fall 1USD=10000000PKR
Problem is that.. common Pakistanis will suffer. Those in power, judges, generals and politicians will settle overseas once the country files for bankruptcy.

It’s because of bad economic policies of IK.

Back
Top Bottom