PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hedge your bets folks hedge your bets!

In my opinion,

The SC will say that the ruling was wrong, but the court cannot reverse the decision since it is a parliamentary procedure. Hence, we go to new elections.

This way, PTI gets new elections, PDM gets the victory that the ruling has been decided as wrong.

The middle way.

But one thing I don't get, Babar Awan and AG both asked for an in camera hearing to discuss the facts of the letter, but the court denied that. Why not bring it forward?

PTI Govt returned back Chinese $3billion credit loan back on Mar 29.
That explains it..why couldnt it roll it over and why wasnt any thing else set up

Poor planning IM
Govt needs to set up its finanaces to acquire 20b reserves and then dont waste it

Now people are hording dollars and its a viscious cycle

They can ask WAPDA to float bonds on its own credit and ask WAPDA spend it in local projects and get more bonds

Fawad Chaudry is not happy.

1649323369054.png

Hedge your bets folks hedge your bets!

In my opinion,

The SC will say that the ruling was wrong, but the court cannot reverse the decision since it is a parliamentary procedure. Hence, we go to new elections.

This way, PTI gets new elections, PDM gets the victory that the ruling has been decided as wrong.

The middle way.

But one thing I don't get, Babar Awan and AG both asked for an in camera hearing to discuss the facts of the letter, but the court denied that. Why not bring it forward?
That's exactly what happened when zia dissolved junejo's assembly

SC said zia's act was unconstitutional but now it's time for election

Court should go for election and should say whenever new govt forms should make new laws for speaker

This has all been tainted with clownery from the get go, PTI said they would be sending the supposed letter to everyone from journalist to the CJP only to then realize they would be violating the Official Secrets Act and then say they won't be able to disclose it. Now they want to show it again....
Then there's the fact that one of the speaker's signature is missing and the Deputy Speaker takes the Speaker's name during his decision.

That explains it..why couldnt it roll it over and why wasnt any thing else set up

Poor planning IM
Govt needs to set up its finanaces to acquire 20b reserves and then dont waste it

Now people are hording dollars and its a viscious cycle

They can ask WAPDA to float bonds on its own credit and ask WAPDA spend it in local projects and get more bonds
Credit was given on govt to govt terms. Since PTI govt was going they were required to returned back. New govt can request for the new loan all over again and I think China will give it back immediately.

The middle way.

To give face Saving to opposition

It'll be done in judicial commission in detail

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom