What's new

PM Imran Khan vs Opposition No Confidence Vote- Updates and Discussion

Master stoke

• Right decision

• Wrong decision

• Master stoke

Results are only viewable after voting.
IMF has suspended the loan program with pakistan. On news channels. According to news channels IMF is saying that they would want to negotiate with the new government and see what their intentions are if they want to continue on with the program or not.

Last edited:
I think old order which believed in foreign appeasement, etc is being dismantled. Imran represents some sea change that is threatening all these folks, from traditional politicians, to these journalist from Saleem Safi and Hamid Mir to Ahmad Rashid and Najam Sethi. The obnoxious Aurat march folks to Fazlu. The vast breadth of ideologies opposing Imran is astounding. I think Imran represents the true center, neither he appeases and apes the West nor is he reactionary like fanatic Mullahs. He is a true traditionalist Muslim who just isn't influenced by the overlords, a free spirit who neither apes nor loathes the hegemon.

What is this?

All 3 Military Chiefs under National Security Committee meeting acknowledged that there is foreign threat & conspiracy to topple Pakistani government.

Don't try to undermine or downplay this letter. It's official, documented, stamped and acknowledged by biggest forum in Pakistan.

1649100761918.png

If you ask me - neither I have voted MQM nor do I like Altaf (the way he speaks make me puke)

It's embarrassing. He's quite old as well may be ill too - may not live for longer (Allah knows)

Criminals need to be destroyed but precedent should be set from at the TOP then coming down hard on lower tier would look good and justice.

Back
Top Bottom