What's new

PM Imran Khan visited Air Headquarters Islamabad, Presented guard of honour.

Please do tell us, you seem to know something. We aren't smart enough to understand the hint.

Well looks like some funds, foreign things needed, Block-III is around the corner & FM needs to reach on urgent basis..... may be discussed about Air Space considerations in regard to close few routes and let other run. I am not an insider just observing couple of developments. :enjoy:

Well looks like some funds, foreign things needed, Block-III is around the corner & FM needs to reach on urgent basis..... may be discussed about Air Space considerations in regard to close few routes and let other run. I am not an insider just observing couple of developments. :enjoy:

Thanks good analysis!

Thanks good analysis!

Don't know IK much closely but one thing is sure that he means business - then & there-especially when it is about defence of Pakistan. I can see active & far reach in regard to use diplomatic offices along with Defence relations for two possible destinations - - - Up north and one in west.

Don't know IK much closely but one thing is sure that he means business - then & there-especially when it is about defence of Pakistan. I can see active & far reach in regard to use diplomatic offices along with Defence relations for two possible destinations - - - Up north and one in west.

I am glad you are one of the few who sees this. He is not the "spineless" person people are making him out to be. He has a plan and he is working accordingly. That is my understanding. Of course, I would have liked to see some serious military developments in this crucial time before a possible showdown.

Since finance minister was also present which clearly implies that PAF briefed PM cabinet about possible need of new planes.
Yeh he is most important after PM where money is

I am glad you are one of the few who sees this. He is not the "spineless" person people are making him out to be. He has a plan and he is working accordingly. That is my understanding. Of course, I would have liked to see some serious military developments in this crucial time before a possible showdown.
PAF probably will go more F16 my second shot is EF I doubt they will go Russia

Khan is shrewd politian he deals his political opponents politicaly and he is also have stretegic thinking he will do all what will good for Pak as state and country

What mostly people sees in regard to political rambling; is nothing as compare to what is happening or being done on State level. TBH with you, I openly say that I am not much of a political person but any politician that shows some spine, deserves credit. IK may be a different character for all those who have nothing to comprehend except what Media tells them but on other side and behind doors; the man has a very serious approach in regard to sovereignty of country.

He knows the requirements and been pushing team to come up with solution and on the same time; acquired the details of needed items as well as options & solutions. People can take him lightly for TV & all, but there is a lot different world. Recent aggressive diplomacy and his maneuvering approach to unmask Modi; is evident and as far as I know, this is little in front of his seriousness for Pakistan's Defence.

Allow me to say that once, someone asked him what about relations with Israel (that person referred to many countries having ties by one way or another) and he said; "my heart does not allow, I will not compromise on this fundamental thing let alone having a single thought what others do - I don't care about them because this is about Pakistan." People can malign or brag or whatever they like to say but this is different.

Read between the lines - Read between the lines....

Preparation for war - as this is unfortunately the only way we can bring justice for the Kashmiries (and Pakistani people):
  • Taking the Pakistani awaam on board
  • Full scale diplomatic action
    • US, GB, France, US and china (the five permanent members of security counsel)
    • Sweeden, Denmark, Netherlands, UAE, SA, Jordan to mention few
  • High level meeting with China - They met with
    • PM, FM
    • COAS, Airforce, Cant recall if they met Navy
  • COAS meeting with the strike force
  • Now this meeting with PAF

69949804_10157533203209919_5753188622333378560_n.jpg

Hope request was made for extra budgetary allowance for Azm, to speed up development.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom