What's new

PM Imran Khan press conference in Iran Today | Peace Mission | 13 October 2019

why not start speaking in Urdu!
He is not at D-chowk. It is very important that his message reaches all concerned parties without any distortion and twisting of words by media. A lot gets lost in translation. The man has the education and gift of speaking bilingually so why not use for greater good?

He is not at D-chowk. It is very important that his message reaches all concerned parties without any distortion and twisting of words by media. A lot gets lost in translation. The man has the education and gift of speaking bilingually so why not use for greater good?
The national language of Pakistan is Urdu. Lets export Urdu to the world and every nation speaks in their native tongue, because they own it and they want to share it with the world. English is a global language but lets start exporting Urdu to the world.

Its not for you its for whole world, why not not you translate.
Why isn't the Irani supreme leader speaking in english? he is proud of his language!

The national language of Pakistan is Urdu. Lets export Urdu to the world and every nation speaks in their native tongue, because they own it and they want to share it with the world. English is a global language but lets start exporting Urdu to the world.
You won't get it...

Why isn't the Irani supreme leader speaking in english? he is proud of his language!
No, comparison... He is catering to the domestic audience ..also he is not the boss in his country... it is the Ayatollah who only understands Persian and also I don't think Persian president has good speaking skills in English.

Remember the difference that Pakistan is a mediator while Iran is a party ...so it is very different situation. As I said no comparison but you won't understand...

Last edited:
You won't get it...
i'll end on this note. Speak Urdu and Its the character that speaks louder sometimes.
No, comparison... He is catering to the domestic audience ..also he is not the boss in his country... it is the Ayatollah who only understand Persian and also I don't Persian president has good speaking skills in English.
Remember the difference that Pakistan is a mediator while Iran is a party ...so it is very different situation. As I said no comparison but you won't understand...

strange, I have never heard their leader speaking in english. When ahmadinejad was in power and he was interviewed in Britain by the news outlets on tv, he spoke in farsi! anyway my IQ is low.

i'll end on this note. Speak Urdu and Its the character that speaks louder sometimes.

strange, I have never heard their leader speaking in english. When ahmadinejad was in power and he was interviewed in Britain by the news outlets on tv, he spoke in farsi! anyway my IQ is low.
Well none of them was educated enough to speak fluently in English. Furthermore, as I said there's no comparison of situation

PM quote - someone has vested interest in war between Iran and Saudi Arabia,

Israel

He needs to tell them that, Israel is laughing it’s head off, and sitting back and looking at them killing each other

The national language of the areas that now make up Pakistan was the same language as the one being spoken by the president of Iran during that press conference. The national language (lingua franca) is not a fixed thing, it keeps changing. 200 years ago it was Farsi in our areas, now it is the language of UP india called Urdu, 100 years from now we could have a whole other language serving as our so-called "national language". But one thing I am sure it will always be an "import" and not native to the areas within Pakistan just like Farsi and Urdu.

Last edited:
The national language of the areas that now make up Pakistan was the same language as the one being spoken by the president of Iran during that press conference. The national language (lingua franca) is not a fixed thing, it keeps changing. 200 years ago it was Farsi in our areas, now it is the language of UP india called Urdu, 100 years from now we could have a whole other language serving as our so-called "national language". But one thing I am sure it will always be an "import" and native to the areas inside of Pakistan just like Farsi and Urdu.
bloody hell, I have low IQ. Let's all prostate to english.

Complex issues, but straight talk. It will take a time to resolve the issues. But, IK should convince both parties for summit " in Pakistan" .

Last edited:
Trumps handsome peacemaker should start speaking Urdu.

Ironically he criticised his political opponent Mr. Bilawal for speaking in English.

Its not for you its for whole world, why not not you translate.

So millions of Pakistanis are unaware of what is being undertaken?

That is not nice.

Back
Top Bottom