What's new

PM Imran Khan live on PTV News - April 2022 .

for saving his seat hs is putting everything on stakes, Allah reham karay sab par aur Pakistan kai haq mai behtar hu, the jazbat are just too darn high here for me to say anything else

Why there's always a certain event before election year to change the mindset of voters and define the next election winner??

2007 Benazir death
2012 Usama Bin laden death
2017 Nawaz Sharif Disqualification
2022 US backed No confidence motion

The current and future implications of No confidence movement on sovereignty, National Security and Civil-military relationships in Pakistan.

Lt Gen M.Haroon Aslam (R) knew it all long ago.
This video was published 9months ago on 02-07-2021 👇

View attachment 829827

I just ordered this cup.

121212.jpg

Fixed it for you!

100% agree.
IK is one of the best leaders Pakistan ever had.
Bajwa is the worst COAS Pakistan ever had.

Bajwa Is fully behind the no confidence vote and instigated it,
to serve the interests of a foreign country, the USA.

This is regime change and treason by COAS.

The USA president has not even called IK and work hard to degrade our defence abilities
( See Turkey Helicopter deal and F16 parts ) whilst arming India to the teeth.
Sanctions are coming to Pak soon, just like they did last time.

But still IK cannot go to Russia an the COAS agrees or has been brought off.
I have never seen Pakistani public turn on the Military like so.

Bajwa needs to go for the good of the country.
And I am telling you this with someone who’s father is retired officer, immediate family members decorated serving and retired officers , and relatives serving in Army as soldiers and Generals. Bajwa couldn’t take pressure, US treats relation to Pakistani government and Army as two related by separate entities of state. A threat from America to destabilise our economy and eventually deteriorate our ability to sustain our defence was all what it took to send shivers down Bajwa spine !! He lost the battle of nerves before it even started !!

Bajwa will go down as worse COAS and history will see him as a coward. I don’t have any personal liking for Khan .. he suffers from mouth diarrhoea and imaginative aspirations. But ousting Khan in support of foreign agenda is the worst COAS can do. He should tried be treasons and on gallows with his stars
That is my biggest gripe about the situation. The army leadership are sellouts. But hey, look on the bright side! Bajwa will probably be the first COAS to serve under 3 PMs. Thats a world first for sure!

That is my biggest gripe about the situation. The army leadership are sellouts. But hey, look on the bright side! Bajwa will probably be the first COAS to serve under 3 PMs. Thats a world first for sure!

No sir, if IK loses NCM, 145 PTI MNAs will submit resignation to the speaker tomorrow. Game over and money lost of opposition and we will be going into General election. IK has a massive support, he will end up winning 2/3 majority.

If IK win NCM, he will dissolve assembly and go into general election.

145 PTI MNAs will submit resignation to the speaker tomorrow.
First lets see whose speaker will be in the assembly tomorrow. PDM or PTI. Vote of no confidence against the speaker has been placed today as well so one has to look into a legal clause whether speaker has become ineffective or not. If ineffective, than he won't be able to accept PTI MNAs mass resignation. Opposition is playing his cards wisely and PDM speaker will not accept PTI mass resignations. They may even bring NVC against deputy speaker as well.

First lets see whose speaker will be in the assembly tomorrow. PDM or PTI. Vote of no confidence against the speaker has been placed today as well so one has to look into a legal clause whether speaker has become ineffective or not. If ineffective, than he won't be able to accept PTI MNAs mass resignation. Opposition is playing his cards wisely and PDM speaker will not accept PTI mass resignations. They may even bring NVC against deputy speaker as well.

We will have a clear picture in next 24 hours.

We will have a clear picture in next 24 hours.

Things are pretty clear now. I got calls from my Bangladeshi friends concerned about NCM and safety of Imran Khan. Like I said, IK is already famous in many Muslim countries.

Back
Top Bottom