What's new

PM Imran Khan live on PTV News - April 2022 .

Bhai if he's forced to go out now
Will they allow him back again after elections??

And if he's not allowed it will be a disaster for country?

I can't answer this, TBH.
I was so certain that Imran Khan enjoyed the support of the Pakistani Establishment by default that didn't pay attention to Pakistan's politics until the 2023 elections would come.
If I were take a wild guess, if the Establishment is truly (and rightly) threatened by American sanctions, then may support Shahbaz Sharif as the next PM.

I know Imran Khan gives a lot of comfort to Pakistanis here but unless Pakistanis are ready eat the proverbial grass, chest thumping won't do it. Bajwa's statement today about the Ukraine war is poignant.

But I don't know.

I was so certain that Imran Khan enjoyed the support of the Pakistani Establishment by default that didn't pay attention to Pakistan's politics until the 2023 elections would come.
If I were take a wild guess, if the Establishment is truly (and rightly) threatened by American sanctions, then may support Shahbaz Sharif as the next PM.

I know Imran Khan gives a lot of comfort to Pakistanis here but unless Pakistanis are ready eat the proverbial grass, chest thumping won't do it. Bajwa's statement today about the Ukraine war is poignant.

But I don't know.
So it's gonna be chaos

But I don't know.
this - if sanctions are threatened he'll lose the support he used to enjoy before

Agree. If he's gone now then I doubt he'll come back as PM. He won't loose power in KPK, the pathans will back him till end. In Balochistan and Sindh he will struggle for seats to take PM seat unless new general is patriotic

this - if sanctions are threatened he'll lose the support he used to enjoy before

Its apparent that Usa made threats, they are even pressurising China to condemn Russia. Pakistan is an ant or as the new brave PM said "beggars"

But I don't know.
The biggest issue here is that the “establishment” is repeatedly being used as if it is some sort of long lived cabal like the Yakuza or Siciliano mob.

Second, as if the establishment while part of the military represents the actions and emotions of each individual within it as if the military is a democracy and not a regulated organization built on discipline of command.

The “establishment” in this case is 4-5 individuals at the top who have power and influence not just from their posts and may or may not be trying to find a solution to what is a political crisis which they may or may not have ANY control over as such.

Unfortunately most of PDF and the Bani Bakistan of Metaverse have descended upon even the poor lance naik MP guarding the GHQ gate as if he is also responsible for the alleged international conspiracy

1648939489901.png

Imran Khan had shut down Islamabad for months in 2014

It's unlike you but you really are coming with a load of nonsense for past day or so ... I was living in Islamabad then and moving around freely. Dharna was in one place and Islamabad was fully open. Kashmir highway was blocked for about 6 or so hours on the first day whilst crowd + container headed to constitutional avenue. I drove from E-11 to park near Parade ground (you have to cross Kashmir highway for that) and later it was clear for me to get back to my car and drive home. Back then E-11 and F-11 were the last sectors of the city so it was pretty much from one end to the other travel.

It's unlike you but you really are coming with a load of nonsense for past day or so ... I was living in Islamabad then and moving around freely. Dharna was in one place and Islamabad was fully open. Kashmir highway was blocked for about 6 or so hours on the first day whilst crowd + container headed to constitutional avenue. I drove from E-11 to park near Parade ground (you have to cross Kashmir highway for that) and later it was clear for me to get back to my car and drive home. Back then E-11 and F-11 were the last sectors of the city so it was pretty much from one end to the other travel.
Yeah I lived in E 11 at the time, true that!

Bajwa has proactively supported this NO confidence vote. This would not have happened without Bajwa support. This statement of neutrality is a hog wash. IK is considerate of Pakistani integrity and protecting Army. Awam should protest against Bajwa infront of GHQ. Bajwa will go down as the worst COAS of all time . A timid Bastard who surrendered without firing a single shot
100% agree.
IK is one of the best leaders Pakistan ever had.
Bajwa is the worst COAS Pakistan ever had.

Bajwa Is fully behind the no confidence vote and instigated it,
to serve the interests of a foreign country, the USA.

This is regime change and treason by COAS.

The USA president has not even called IK and work hard to degrade our defence abilities
( See Turkey Helicopter deal and F16 parts ) whilst arming India to the teeth.
Sanctions are coming to Pak soon, just like they did last time.

But still IK cannot go to Russia an the COAS agrees or has been brought off.
I have never seen Pakistani public turn on the Military like so.

Bajwa needs to go for the good of the country.

They chose a good time for overthrowing Imran Khan. It's Ramzan now and no one will want to come out for demonstrations while they're fasting.

Yes! You are absolutely right, I agree .........................

1648945951023.png

:hitwall:

This is not going to end well.

Seems like Russia and China are fully backing PMIK while US is strongly backing the Establishment and the PDM/Opposition.

strange isnt it, the champion os human rights and standing for the righteousness is backing the most corrupt.

Back
Top Bottom