What's new

PM Imran Khan had a meeting with Afghan President Ashraf Ghani in Makkah;

may be IK offered him pakistani citizenship as well.

Does ashraf ghani the so-called "ahmedzai" pashtun looks like a pathan from any angle, he looks to like a bald mexican or cuban.

Good that they met; though not much would come out of such meetings.

Does ashraf ghani the so-called "ahmedzai" pashtun looks like a pathan from any angle, he looks to like a bald mexican or cuban.

To me, he appears to be some retired pimp of a third grade brothel.

He still president ? I thought his tenure is already over and he locked down Kabul to prevent any resistance.

When was the circumstances favorable in history of Afghanistan ?

You are right. But recent rise of Taliban and expressed intent of US to withdraw forces in near future, generate another layer of uncertainty, which this man will try to use to prolong his rule.

are you a pathan if not then i ask you to keep your good thoughts to yourself you are not fit to talk about pathan inner working if you are not one

Ghani's government is illegitimate. His term is over.....shame democracy. No need to talk. Regime change is needed in Kabul before any reconciliation between the two countries.

Back
Top Bottom