What's new

PM Imran announces Rs1.1 trillion package for Karachi

The same thing they always do. The point here is to understand, which the establishment and Federal is not getting or are maybe pretending to. With PPP looking after the affairs of Karachi, the chance of a corpse rising from his grave is higher than PPP actually working towards the betterment of Karachi.
Agreed
The problem is not the money. Problem is in the sindh's parliament.

Karachi chamber of commerce and business community did not want to meet PM and bearucracy so they cancelled the meeting. business community is not trusting establishment and you can see that today that no meeting by stock exchange and business community to PM. Establishment is doing nothing and looting all karachi money and they are only releasing previous funds. Mostly money will be invested by sindh government. Sindh will release 800 billion rupees while 300 will be invested by federal government and out of which, 200 billion rupees will be the funds that was stopped by the federal.

Business community of karachi rejected the plunder and fools package. PM left karachi to islamabad without meeting, he and his team was not welcome by the community.
Are we repeating Bangladesh? We didn't learn from past and PPP is again creating Bangladesh.Problem is not money but administration and under PPP nothing will happened. They just created another district in Karachi based on ethics

Not sure if anyone mentioned this but i'm just putting it out here, the body which will be overseeing the funds and projects etc i i'm not mistaken is supposed to be PCIC [Provincial Coordination and Implementation Committee] a body which is similar to the NLOC and NCOC that were established earlier in the year for Coronavirus response and Locust control respectively. The Committee like the ones stated previously will both Include Officials from the Army, Federal Government and Provincial Government. This committee will report to the Chief Minister of Sindh. https://www.dawn.com/news/1568272 (Just a little reference for anyone who wants to know about the NLOC and NCOC)

Malay to haqeeqat main Bana diary hain Niazi na, magar sewerage ka koi nizam nahi ha, guteron ka Pani barish k sath mil k Dubai daita ha karachi

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom