What's new

PM IK Speech about how Bhutan encouraged eco-tourism, passion and hope

A case of one need the money, lots of it to be secure and have peace of mind, and once one has the money peace of mind is all gone...now the fear is about loosing the money. It is all about striking a balance, a moderation.
since when wwe have peace of mind ? we dont have both no peace of mind no money :D
let them bring one . remind me the day when last time our forex reserves were full for next year payment ? we are all time bhikari ab is kam se jaan chura ker koi izzat ka tourist wala kam karo .peace of mind ke liye bar kholo mulk main sham ko public relax kary

Why should then they come to your country then ....we have already sold all those tricks to them :P
they should know many ways for same job . we will teach them new ways .:lol:

PM IK is the best bet for an improved situation in the region, he is just too open and inclusive to anything which is good for the people of the region, a very sincere person.
It takes two to clap and unfortunately under current situation, we cannot take any security risks. And if Modi wins, then I don't see it getting any better in future as well rather it may get worse.

Saarc members dont need visa, just a valid passort and they get entry permit. For others they have fix charge of $250 per day that includes, 3* hotel stay, car, driver and guide, foreigners are generally grouped together.

Wow, didn't know that all SAARC members are allowed visa free entry to Bhutan. I thought only India was allowed. Are you sure? I know I can Google but...
Bhutan is a must-go place and yet their very rigid and expensive tourism policies are good for the environment but not so for budget-strapped folks.

Wow, didn't know that all SAARC members are allowed visa free entry to Bhutan. I thought only India was allowed. Are you sure? I know I can Google but...
Bhutan is a must-go place and yet their very rigid and expensive tourism policies are good for the environment but not so for budget-strapped folks.

Sorry I think they have now restricted to India, Bangladesh and Maldivies only.
Yups paying $250 per day is costly for budget strapped folks. Plus the flight tickets.

Everything he said makes sense here, yes the vision and knowledge about the basics of promoting tourism and at the same time preserving the local traditions and culture is impressive.
Part of the reason for Bhutan's success is the fee it charges to tourists though

Part of the reason for Bhutan's success is the fee it charges to tourists though
I dont think so, for example there where not fees for any permits required nor there where any fees or entry tickets for any of the places the indian tourist visited (largest visitors). They starting placing these entry ticket charges in last 2 years, so that they can maintain and provide the basic facilities to tourists.

The price charged to foreigners is of around $250 per day, but that ensured that they got all the required without falling into trap where locals would cheat them. They get transportation, so no once fools them and charges them unnecessary charges. They dont need to pay any guide fees or entry ticket fees to any of those monuments as its included in daily package. So they are not left exposed to trouts who can cheat them. They get a minimal 3* rated property, ensuring that they get a quality treatment during there stay. So overall it might sound expensive to us but its very cheap compared to amount what one would pay otherwise in places close to nature in europe or new zealand etc.

Moving forward they are shifting towards high value low volume tourist philosophy. So that its both economical as well as they are able to maintain the ecology too without stressing there natural resources.

Back
Top Bottom