What's new

PM IK Speech about how Bhutan encouraged eco-tourism, passion and hope

imran khan also smoke cheap weed i think . he find example in bhutan the last country someone should think about for example lollllz

Screenshot_2019-04-03 Tourism Revenue By Country.png

If you are avid traveler then you should give a try to Bhutan in sep-oct for lush green nature and if you want to see culture visit in march when Paro Tishcu festival is celebrated. I have trekked to tiger nest monatory, visited almost all there monastery and forts, every monument has its own charisma. There monasteries related to fertility like Chimmi Lakhang (monastery) shows other aspect of culture. Saarc members dont need visa, just a valid passort and they get entry permit. For others they have fix charge of $250 per day that includes, 3* hotel stay, car, driver and guide, foreigners are generally grouped together.
It seems you're in love with Bhutan.

It seems you're in love with Bhutan.
Any nature lover would love Bhutan as country at large :)

imran khan also smoke cheap weed i think . he find example in bhutan the last country someone should think about for example lollllz

View attachment 551100

Controlled and Eco Tourism is what one can for sure learn from Bhutan.
Things like
1. Plastic Ban implementation in entire country
2. Once a tourist has entered the country he cannot visit again for 6 months and subsequent entry permit or visa will be given on merit.
3. Complete ban on cigarette and tobaco.
4. Limit places open for tourist. A proposal to limit number of tourist entry permit and visa is also under review.
5. Doesnt allow tourism to affect local culture, like local are required to wear traditional clothes in govt offices, work, monatestry etc. Most of the homes, offices, building etc that are built have to be of traditional style and there are many more such things which are in place.
6. Foreigners visiting country have minimum fixed per day package of $250 and they get/need compulsary guide, who's job is not only to make tourist aware of bhutan but also to ensure tourists dont damage the country,

One of the most visit place in bhutan in Tiger Nest Monastery, to reach there one has to do around 5km of mountain trekking. Even though so many tourist visit that place, govt have not build roads, the trek is also totally natural, no markings, no pavements nothing, only one cafeteria is there in the middle of trek, no further commercialization.

So its not all about just $$$s

Though govt is trying its best, but with huge inflow of tourist the nature takes some beating and then it comes commercial exploitation of natural resources.

I like Bhutan and I have seen quite few exclusive videos made by my friends who visited the place and they were mostly quiet positive about it. So it is in my bucket list for future travels.. may be not this year but next InshaAllah.

Wish I can visit pakistan especially the northern part before same happens to those regions...
Some day one day ...as of now those regions are not open to indians :(
That's unfortunate but a necessary evil due to the political situation and lack of trust.

If you are avid traveler then you should give a try to Bhutan in sep-oct for lush green nature and if you want to see culture visit in march when Paro Tishcu festival is celebrated. I have trekked to tiger nest monatory, visited almost all there monastery and forts, every monument has its own charisma. There monasteries related to fertility like Chimmi Lakhang (monastery) shows other aspect of culture. Saarc members dont need visa, just a valid passort and they get entry permit. For others they have fix charge of $250 per day that includes, 3* hotel stay, car, driver and guide, foreigners are generally grouped together.

Pakistan offers only 14 days tourist visa for indians that to visit there main cities like lahore, karachi etc, where there is nothing related to raw nature is present. Pilgrimage visa also have very limited scope. There is nothing for nature enthusiast from India. I strongly believe if India and Pakistan should have had visa free entry. This would have reduced all the communal hatredness and people to people contact would have made much wider acceptations at both sides, but as they said if foundation is bad rest of the building shakes, the lost of mutual trust and fights that we had has resulted it I cannot visit Pakistan and someone in Pakistan who needs some good medical help cannot get the same from India.

changangkha_lhakhang_1024.jpg

gallery-bhutan-paro-tigers-nest-takstang-monastery.ashx

Bhutan looks so closer to nature, and with authentic architecture, culture and traditions, very impressive.

Think that being small in area and population, a landlocked country has actually made it more aware of the limitation and insecurity Bhutan had and that resulted in this preservation, the small jewel.

Maldives has done the same thing developing the hundreds of small Islands with all local architecture and traditions. Here they are limited to sea and sand....and palm trees(well not as Bhutan but still fine).

132680097.jpg

Last edited:

Controlled and Eco Tourism is what one can for sure learn from Bhutan.
Things like
1. Plastic Ban implementation in entire country
2. Once a tourist has entered the country he cannot visit again for 6 months and subsequent entry permit or visa will be given on merit.
3. Complete ban on cigarette and tobaco.
4. Limit places open for tourist. A proposal to limit number of tourist entry permit and visa is also under review.
5. Doesnt allow tourism to affect local culture, like local are required to wear traditional clothes in govt offices, work, monatestry etc. Most of the homes, offices, building etc that are built have to be of traditional style and there are many more such things which are in place.
6. Foreigners visiting country have minimum fixed per day package of $250 and they get/need compulsary guide, who's job is not only to make tourist aware of bhutan but also to ensure tourists dont damage the country,

One of the most visit place in bhutan in Tiger Nest Monastery, to reach there one has to do around 5km of mountain trekking. Even though so many tourist visit that place, govt have not build roads, the trek is also totally natural, no markings, no pavements nothing, only one cafeteria is there in the middle of trek, no further commercialization.

So its not all about just $$$s

Though govt is trying its best, but with huge inflow of tourist the nature takes some beating and then it comes commercial exploitation of natural resources.
we need money . we need money . we need allot of money
i dont care what tourists smoke weed heroin cocaine
i dont care what tourists eat pork beef mouton chicken
i don't care what tourists wear a nicker bikini or walk naked
i don't care what tourists drink water alcohol or acid
i dont care how they camp burn coals or wood or gas
i dont care how they reach to sites via car walk or helicopters

all i care billions of dollars should pump in our economy . BC bhooka nanga bhikari mulk ho chuka kabhi china se kabhi ksa se kabhi UAE se udhaar mang ker chalany waloon ko environment ki fikker kha rahi hai phly apni roti to poori ker leen . stupids
and yes fock bhutan i don't care them too .

PM IK passion about eco-tourism, about environmental degradation, global warming, depletion of ozone layer and Pakistan being on 7th spot facing the dangers of global warming is seen on so many occasions and speeches.

Environment and its degradation ranks highest issue in all the EU, Scandinavian countries, others....PM IK always talked about preserving environment and stopping the global warming effect on Pakistan and the world...billion tree campaign in KPK is a case in point and now planned 10 billion trees in Pakistan.
This shows that he is an educated, sensitive and well-versed with global and local issues. Did we ever got such pearls of wisdom from any previous prime-minister. In fact, I haven't heard such words from any PM in the world.

Last edited:
Pakistan offers only 14 days tourist visa for indians that to visit there main cities like lahore, karachi etc, where there is nothing related to raw nature is present. Pilgrimage visa also have very limited scope. There is nothing for nature enthusiast from India. I strongly believe if India and Pakistan should have had visa free entry. This would have reduced all the communal hatredness and people to people contact would have made much wider acceptations at both sides, but as they said if foundation is bad rest of the building shakes, the lost of mutual trust and fights that we had has resulted it I cannot visit Pakistan and someone in Pakistan who needs some good medical help cannot get the same from India.

I agree to this thought, people to people contact will result in less animosity and that will lessen the hatred and trust deficit. Most of the time it is about lack of understanding and believing what is fed by the media controlled by the political parties.

PM IK is the best bet for an improved situation in the region, he is just too open and inclusive to anything which is good for the people of the region, a very sincere person.

You should be worried, because tourist will go back but will live his marks on your youth to follow same tracks

Serving as per tourists liking will change local dietary habits and local cussine values.
Not sure how many of you would love to see those pizza houses, burger houses, pasta joints and what nots everywhere.
You might not care, but there are many who will imitate them and then you will not be comfortable to see those changes in your society.

What tourist drinks, would make local acceptance. Either as compulsion of being with tourist or to keep tourists happy.
If you dont care, they will go back living behind a barren land after they have burned all that you had.

You should be worried, because what ever mode of transportation they would use will increase the cost of transportation for local public to. If a tourist pays 100rs per km, the most of the taxi drivers will be looking to serve tourists, locals will not get taxi and if they will get they will have to pay similar rates. Hitting locals directly.

Ya you dont need to care about them...none of your business..

What will you do with allot of money after loosing the precious jewels of nature.

changangkha_lhakhang_1024.jpg

gallery-bhutan-paro-tigers-nest-takstang-monastery.ashx

Bhutan looks so closer to nature, and with authentic architecture, culture and traditions, very impressive.

Think that being small in area and population, a landlocked country has actually made it more aware of the limitation and insecurity Bhutan had and that resulted in this preservation, the small jewel.

Maldives has done the same thing developing the hundreds of small Islands with all local architecture and traditions. Here they are limited to sea and sand....and palm trees(well not as Bhutan but still fine).

132680097.jpg

Have been to both the Countries, I would say they are two sides of tourism.
Maldivies is pure commercialized tourism and locals are paying high cost of same as there cost of living has gone very high.
Bhutan is trying to be on eco tourism side, so it doesnt become next nepal .

all i care billions of dollars should pump in our economy . BC bhooka nanga bhikari mulk ho chuka kabhi china se kabhi ksa se kabhi UAE se udhaar mang ker chalany waloon ko environment ki fikker kha rahi hai phly apni roti to poori ker leen . stupids

You are on a 'high' today...have you tried a new mix...on-the-rock.

61033988.cms

You should be worried, because tourist will go back but will live his marks on your youth to follow same tracks

Serving as per tourists liking will change local dietary habits and local cussine values.
Not sure how many of you would love to see those pizza houses, burger houses, pasta joints and what nots everywhere.

You might not care, but there are many who will imitate them and then you will not be comfortable to see those changes in your society.

What tourist drinks, would make local acceptance. Either as compulsion of being with tourist or to keep tourists happy.

If you dont care, they will go back living behind a barren land after they have burned all that you had.

You should be worried, because what ever mode of transportation they would use will increase the cost of transportation for local public to. If a tourist pays 100rs per km, the most of the taxi drivers will be looking to serve tourists, locals will not get taxi and if they will get they will have to pay similar rates. Hitting locals directly.

Ya you dont need to care about them...none of your business..
i am still not worrying i am more worry about $$$ then anything else
as our youngsters now did not use all the drugs
as our youngsters are veru civilized now ?
pizza burgers pastas are now on every street even villages my village have some 5 fast food shops
i am not worry at all as long as every tourist spend 1000s of dollars here .

You are on a 'high' today...have you tried a new mix...on-the-rock.

61033988.cms

we are starving for dollars or janab ko mahol ki pari hai
seedhi-baat-no-bakwaas-9431283.png

pizza burgers pastas are now on every street even villages my village have some 5 fast food shops

Getting screwed to earn quick money is not the right way to move forward....
You will be left with the things that even you would hate to live with...

Getting screwed to earn quick money is not the right way to move forward....
we are already screwed fully there is no room left . in fact tourists will learn from us how to make 2 cigrrates of charas with little hashish .
they will learn from us how to be drunk quickly
how not to stop on red light
how to bribe cops and get rid of issue

list is long let them come

A case of one need the money, lots of it to be secure and have peace of mind, and once one has the money peace of mind is all gone...now the fear is about loosing the money. It is all about striking a balance, a moderation.

we are already screwed fully there is no room left . in fact tourists will learn from us how to make 2 cigrrates of charas with little hashish .
they will learn from us how to be drunk quickly
how not to stop on red light
how to bribe cops and get rid of issue

list is long let them come
Why should then they come to your country then ....we have already sold all those tricks to them :P

Back
Top Bottom