What's new

PM IK considering a complete closure of Air Space to India, ban on use of Pakistan Land routes

We should only ban Indian airlines and allow other international carriers to India and watch the show.

Good decision... Now this our IK which we voted... Put pressure on this MF modi.. If WAR is only option then get ready.. We are all ready to sacrifice for the sack of our kashmiri brothers & sisters
legalities? WTF?

Good decision. Any contact between both countries should be minimal.

Land routes to Afghanistan from India was closed anyway. Airlines will have to take longer route now. Tickets will be costlier. Will be interesting to see if India responds in similar fashion or, just ignores.

Agreed it will increase the travel cost for airlines and eventually they will pass it on to passengers.. .but Pak too will lose some good amount of easy revenue..

I didn't deny that but still, as I said above; bigger your size the more you lose. It may cost Pakistan more for the destinations crossing over India but if you look at geography & Pakistan's Airspace, you will realize how much its gonna cost India. What make them India think that Pakistan will decide to lose much in this. In-fact, it is going to be damaging for other side. Don't forget that anyone will take decision without much calculations. Also, count the Indian Afghanistan trade losses additional to Air routes.. You know the math.

I am surprised after 3 weeks of Kashmiri curfew they are still considering
closing the airspace and land routes.

Most of the international destinations for Pakistani travellers are towards our West.

Even if India implements a ban in response to ours, only air travel of Pakistanis to the likes of Australia, Malaysia, South Korea etc will be affected.

While Indian Airlines especially operating from Delhi will be in a world of hurt.

Now thats the decision of IK I support .Other than this decision people were getting tired of his useless speeches and efforts.
This will make modi efforts to flying to other countries for Kashmir diplomacy more difficult.And huge losses for India if they won't be able to export or import their goods from abroad or won't receive them on time.Definitely that will affect their industries negatively.
Oh and not to mention the extra costs for Indian airlines for taking longer routes lol.That doesn't affect us the same way because our air route is through Arabian sea we don't depend on India.Our geographic location always helped us ,India and indians cannot negate us does not matter how hard they try.
Deer ayi durust ayi :enjoy:

I didn't deny that but still, as I said above; bigger your size the more you lose. It may cost Pakistan more for the destinations crossing over India but if you look at geography & Pakistan's Airspace, you will realize how much its gonna cost India. What make them India think that Pakistan will decide to lose much in this. In-fact, it is going to be damaging for other side. Don't forget that anyone will take decision without much calculations. Also, count the Indian Afghanistan trade losses additional to Air routes.. You know the math.

Unintended Collateral damage in this scenario would be Qatar Airways. They already suffering due to UAE and Saudia Airspace closure. This will cause more hardship to them as well.

Airspace closure is the one of the effective strategies. It will bankrupt several of Indian airlines

Not just Jet, 12 airlines went bust in 21 years - Times of India

From being India's top airline to near bankruptcy: The Jet Airways crisis explained

Both of these news are of this year. Jet Airways and Air India are on the brink of bankruptcy. This push will have a domino effect on their demise

My dear Pak,

Gangu airliners are going belly up... we must implement a ruthless ban.... If PakKashmiris are without anything... let us not give any quarter to GanguFacists anywhere.

Soon major of Kabul will start screaming... we must also become immune to that parasite as well.

By the looks of things a comprehensive response/strategy is unfolding... although all of us wish that PakKashmiris be free now... but this is a battle of nerves as well.

We cann't attack directly in IoJK because PakKashmiris there are actually held hostage... so we need innovations in all aspects of our counter strategy.

#DGISPR has indicated something in this regard.

Patience and prayers.... we must go into the battle prepared.

Thanks for keeping us all posted with updates.

Regards,

Mangus

Sometimes, I really wish that people may learn or at-least give it a try to learn the rules of the games especially since you have less friends & more enemies awaiting to commit a mistake. What makes them think that we awaited for such days before coming to this decision. In-fact Modi was given every chance so the sanity may prevail or any foreign power makes him understand the gravity of retaliation. As Modi completed his tour, the news is out as he is not considering the positive approach & peaceful gesture, the decision is finally made so now; none of the world champions will ever complain in this regard.

Previously, many of foreign countries have lot of stake in Air routes etc and we obliged the diplomatic goodwill awaiting that Fascist Modi may realize which seems alien to to Nazi. Pakistan is following the most appropriate diplomatic practices similar to what we witnessed during February, post Balakot Indian drama and we all know the results that none of the foreign power acknowledged Indian propaganda at all.

Before hitting hard on the Nazi head, we want to make sure that none should ever complain as Pakistan didn't follow proper suit before more offensive retaliation. People do need to understand the step by step retaliation and holding up the escalation ladder. We have more threats in regard to be blamed for anything as compare to Modi because of bias by the most powers in regard to Kashmir suffering into the hands of Indian Nazis. Modi following the Isreali ideology of suppression & oppressing the rights of people while occupying their lands and both being close friends; are less into consideration to be punished for their crimes due to the partial love for Israelis come next for India. Therefore, what people may think and call for ill timed & illogical aggressive approach; we have to be more careful and we are doing well like in other words; making progress step by step to avoid any foreign backlash.

Its just beginning and we will make them realize that India can start but the decision to end it lies with Pakistan..... Retaining the escalation ladder. In'Sha'ALLAH.

I do hope that we help Afghans with their commodity imports though, and substitute whatever they were importing from India with Pakistani products. If Afghans feel they are being punished for Pak-India relations then it'll be bad for us. US will leave Afghanistan sooner than later and we need a friendly government in Afghanistan.

Unintended Collateral damage in this scenario would be Qatar Airways. They already suffering due to UAE and Saudia Airspace closure. This will cause more hardship to them as well.

I do agree on this - the collateral damage but then again; its our fight to teach Modi through the hard way as he deserves. Qatar Airways will survive for the origins economic conditions but not Indians for long in this regard. Also, when the panic occurs to many like Qatar Air ways; in-fact the word to resolve Kashmir issue will have more shout than before. As & when, national carriers felt the heat & they realize Pakistan's stance; it is indeed will help to put more & more pressure on Nazi regime right next to us. Just wait for it and they will all come running & showing concerns/interests to get it resolved.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom