What's new

PM, his 25 ministers do not pay taxes

proud to be a Pakistani... this shows that we have pwerful PM and cabinet .. its not like other countries where they are teased for such nonsense issues.. this shows how respected our PM and leaders are ........ shame on other countries that they couldnt produce such a powerful PM's and barks on us..

And Yet the election commission decided that it was not a problem to have what on the face of it, are criminals, to stand for elections.

Is it a crime to not pay taxes in Pakistan?

Bhai, yeh becharey tu social work (awam ki khidmat) kertey hein jis per tax expemt hey :azn:
Dear Brother, Engineering in accounts is very common world over,
but this is an rewardable art particularly in Pakistan.....that, every Tax eater hold good position and enjoy leadership (so-called)!:cool:

Their slogan is: issi liye hum har kam iss tarah kartey hein jis per tax lag he nahi saktam, aur ager kehin tax imposed hona bhi hu tu they arrange to change SROs for a while :smokin:

Military should rule the pakistan.

Sir,
with little modification ,
Military or what so ever institution which could provide Pakistani Peoples, Adjustment in Fuel & Electricity (Aata , Cheeny, etc), Justice, Health, Reforms in Police System, no matter who is , (Army or Politicians)

we need change, we need transparency.

Sir,
with little modification ,
Military or what so ever institution which could provide Pakistani Peoples, Adjustment in Fuel & Electricity (Aata , Cheeny, etc), Justice, Health, Reforms in Police System, no matter who is , (Army or Politicians)

we need change, we need transparency.

Spot on .. . at the end of the day if a democratic (though cloaked under NRO) government takes food away from my table (by failing miserably to control inflation) I don't give a damn wether 'democracy is the best form of government ' . If on the other hand a military dictator helps me with putting food on my table (by increasing jobs and controlled inflation) this is all i care about. What good has been provided to the common man since this NRO democracy has come into power ... i m thinking ... and thinking

Back
Top Bottom