What's new

PM Hasina tours Tungiparha on rickshaw van with family

In fact, it looks more like their haircut. The guy is shaved, well-dressed, clean and built. Enough to conclude that he isnt a random rickshaw puller.
প্রধানমন্ত্রী শেখ হাসিনা রিকশা ভ্যানে চেপে শুক্রবার সকালে গোপালগঞ্জের টুঙ্গীপাড়ায় নিজ এলাকা ঘুরে দেখেন। হাস্যোজ্জ্বল শেখ হাসিনা কোলে নাতিকে নিয়ে বসেন ভ‌্যানের সামনের দিকে; অন‌্য পাশে ভাগ্নে ছোট বোন শেখ রেহানার ছেলে রাদওয়ান মুজিব সিদ্দিক। পেছন দিকে বসেন রাদওয়ানের মেয়ে ও স্ত্রী পেপি সিদ্দিক।

প্রধানমন্ত্রী যে ভ্যানে চেপে পৈত্রিক এলাকা ঘুরে দেখেন তার চালক ইমাম শেখ। তার বাড়ি গোপালগঞ্জের টুঙ্গীপাড়া উপজেলার পাটগাতী সরদার পাড়া গ্রামে। ১৭ বছর বয়সী ইমাম ভ্যান চালান দুই বছর ধরে।

পঞ্চম শ্রেণিতে আটকে যায় ইমামের পড়াশোনা। এখন জীবনযুদ্ধ চলে ভ্যান চালিয়ে; যা আয় হয় তা দিয়েই চলে সংসার। তার বাবা আব্দুল লতিফ শেখ মানসিক রোগী, মা গৃহিণী। ইমাম শেখরা দুই ভাই, তিন বোন।

ইমামের বড় ভাই সাদ্দাম শেখ ঢাকায় সম্প্রতি চাকরি পেয়েছেন; এখনও বেতন পাননি। বোন রেক্সনা ও সোহাগী আক্তারের বিয়ে হয়ে গেছে। ছোট বোন নাদিরা বাড়ির পাশের প্রাথমিক বিদ্যালয়ে চতুর্থ শ্রেণিতে পড়ে।

ইমাম শেখ সমকালকে বলেন, "শুক্রবার আমি পাটগাতী স্ট্যান্ডে ভ্যান নিয়ে দাঁড়িয়ে ছিলাম যাত্রীর অপেক্ষায়। প্রধানমন্ত্রীর সফরে দায়িত্ব পালনকারী দুই কর্মকর্তা আমার ভ্যানে উঠে বঙ্গবন্ধুর সমাধিসৌধে যেতে বলেন। আমি সমাধিসৌধের কাছে এলে নিরাপত্তাকর্মীরা আটকে দেয়। পরে ভ্যানে থাকা ওই দু'কর্মকর্তা তাদের পরিচয় দিলে আমাকে ভ্যান নিয়ে সমাধিসৌধের ১ নম্বর গেটে যেতে দেয়। ওইখানে প্রধানমন্ত্রী ও তার পরিবারের সদস্যরা আসেন। প্রধানমন্ত্রী ভ্যানে চড়তে আগ্রহ প্রকাশ করেন। সেখানে আমিসহ দুটি ভ্যান ছিল। নিরাপত্তা কর্মীরা আমার ভ্যান পছন্দ করেন। আমাকে চেক করে প্রধানমন্ত্রীর কাছে নিয়ে যান।

প্রধানমন্ত্রী ভ্যানে ওঠেন। উঠে জিজ্ঞাসা করেন, 'তুমি ভ্যান চালাও?' আমি উত্তরে বলি, হ্যাঁ। প্রধানমন্ত্রী বলেন, 'ইঞ্জিনচালিত ভ্যান চালিয়ে আমার বিদ্যুৎ নষ্ট করছ।' বলেই হেসে দেন। আমিও হেসে দিই। নিজের ভ্যানে প্রধানমন্ত্রীকে বহন করে তার নতুন বাসভবনে যাই। প্রায় এক কিলোমিটার রাস্তা অন্য রকম আনন্দে অত্যন্ত সাবধানতার সঙ্গে চালিয়ে যাই।'
এই ভ্যানচালক জানান, নতুন বাড়িতে পৌঁছে ভ্যান থেকে নেমে প্রধানমন্ত্রী শেখ হাসিনা তাকে ৫০০ টাকা দেন। টুঙ্গীপাড়া গ্রামের শেখ হাসিনা আপা ভ্যানে চড়েছেন—এতেই সে মহাখুশি, আনন্দে আত্মহারা। এ কারণে তিনি টাকা নিতে অস্বীকার করেন। পরে প্রধানমন্ত্রীর সঙ্গে থাকা নিরাপত্তা বাহিনীর এক কর্মকর্তা তার পকেটে টাকা গুঁজে দেন।

ইমাম শেখ বলেন, 'এ সময়ের মধ্যে বারবার একটি চাকরি দেয়ার কথা বলতে চেয়েছিলাম। কিন্তু প্রধানমন্ত্রী আমার ভ্যানে চড়ে ঘুরবেন—এমনটা কোনোদিনও কল্পনা করতে পারিনি। এ আনন্দে শেষ পর্যন্ত আর মনের কথা বলতে পারিনি।'

তিনি আরও বলেন, 'প্রধানমন্ত্রী বিদ্যুৎ উৎপাদনে অনেক শ্রম দিয়েছেন। ইঞ্জিনচালিত ভ্যানে তিনি বিদ্যুৎ নষ্টের কথা বলেছেন, তাই আমি ভ্যান ছেড়ে বিকল্প কর্মসংস্থানে যেতে চাই।'

In fact, it looks more like their haircut. The guy is shaved, well-dressed, clean and built. Enough to conclude that he isnt a random rickshaw puller.

Its not mandatory to a rickshaw puller will looks like rickshaw puller , our country is developing so the mindset of people accordingly .He is next generation digital Rickshaw puller so looks handsome and well build body . he probably play cricket/football regularly whenever he get chance .

dramabaazi, give her a best actress award. Surely she deserve it.

Shaitani karte karte chehra o shaitan er motan oyaa geche giya. Noor er koono Alamat dheka zai ta se na egur cheharay. Tor motan shaitan er upor Allahar lanat porle khub khusi oitam.

PM Hasina tours Tungiparha on rickshaw van with family

• PM-Rikshaw-Van_ed.jpg

Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina takes a tour of her village home in Gopalganj on a rickshaw van with nephew Radwan Mujib Siddiq, his wife and children. Photo: PID
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina looked joyous in the company of loved ones as she took a tour of her village home on a rickshaw van.

Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina takes a tour of her village home in Gopalganj on a rickshaw van with nephew Radwan Mujib Siddiq, his wife and children. Photo: PID

Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina looked joyous in the company of loved ones as she took a tour of her village home on a rickshaw van.

C:\Users\Shejan\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif

She sat next to nephew Radwan Mujib Siddiq, holding his daughter in her arms, as the rickshaw van rolled past the rural scenery at Gopalganj’s Tungiparha.

His wife and other daughter could also be seen taking the ride in the photo sent by the Press Information Department (PID).

Security officials walked beside the rickshaw van as the prime minister looked at places where she spent her childhood.

The post drew both praise and criticisms.

Khandan e ahle kitab, marhaba...:cheesy:

dramabaazi, give her a best actress award. Surely she deserve it.

Shaitani karte karte chehra o shaitan er motan oyaa geche giya. Noor er koono Alamat dheka zai ta se na egur cheharay. Tor motan shaitan er upor Allahar lanat porle khub khusi oitam.
I thought you are very fond of Shaikha Hasina. But, you have disappointed me by comparing her with a Shaitan. Does she really look like a Shaitan, really?

I thought you are very fond of Shaikha Hasina. But, you have disappointed me by comparing her with a Shaitan. Does she really look like a Shaitan, really?

Eta kita koisoyin Bhai saab. Tauba tauba. Allahi maaf karta...

Look at her shaitani face and you decide for yourself. Do you see any noor on her face? Certainly I do not!

Egu marle Ekta gaai Allaar waste qurbaani ditam, inshallah, wa ma Taufiqi illa billah.

My guess,he is a local Chatra league or Jubo league member trained few days to pull a van.

Its not mandatory to a rickshaw puller will looks like rickshaw puller , our country is developing so the mindset of people accordingly .He is next generation digital Rickshaw puller so looks handsome and well build body . he probably play cricket/football regularly whenever he get chance .

I understand what you mean but under such a brittle political climate, I doubt they would allow any random person to go near Hasina. But however, I am not betting on it. Of course, I might be wrong.

My guess,he is a local Chatra league or Jubo league member trained few days to pull a van.

That could be possible as well.

Eta kita koisoyin Bhai saab. Tauba tauba. Allahi maaf karta...

Look at her shaitani face and you decide for yourself. Do you see any noor on her face? Certainly I do not!

Egu marle Ekta gaai Allaar waste qurbaani ditam, inshallah, wa ma Taufiqi illa billah.

Keeping the disagreements aside, I absolutely love how you make a point. Keep it up. I enjoy reading your posts sometimes. :lol:

Sheikh Hasina comes from a Landlord " Sheikh" family who were traditionally seen as the protectors of the local Muslims of Gopalganj against the neighboring Hindu landlords ( the name Gopalganj comes from that Hindu family).

Sheikh Mujib in his early life tried to follow the path of his ancestors , worked for formation of Pakistan for Muslims,

And in twist of fate He and His entire family members are considered an enemy by Islamists. Funny.

Aren't they again Islamic values?

Are they not responsible for deislamizing the nation?

Isn't it true Awami patronize Anti islami elements in Bd?

I have witness Every time Awami run the country, Islamic values are discouraged whearas hunduaani bangaliana encouraged. Hindus are selectively elected and posted in key government places.

What is the reason of so called champion of Muslim so much in love with Hindu and hunduani?

Now no more guesstimate.This van puller guy is really a van puller by profession. @bd_4_ever @Kandari-Hushiyaar @Bengal Tiger 71

Yes his fate is changing.
279185_1.jpg
29 Jan, 2017

চাকরি পাচ্ছে প্রধানমন্ত্রী ও তার পরিবারের সদস্যদের বহনকারী কিশোর ভ্যানচালক ইমাম শেখ। শিক্ষাগত যোগ্যতা অনুসারে তাকে বিমান বাহিনীতে নিয়োগের প্রক্রিয়া শুরু হয়েছে।

রোববার (২৯ জানুয়ারি) সকালে আওয়ামী লীগের কেন্দ্রীয় ধর্ম বিষয়ক সম্পাদক শেখ মোহাম্মদ আব্দুল্লাহ বাংলানিউজকে এ তথ্য জানিয়েছেন।

তিনি জানান, যশোরের বীরশ্রেষ্ঠ মতিউর রহমান বিমান ঘাঁটির স্কোয়াড্রন লিডার হারুন অর রশীদের নেতৃত্বে তিন সদস্যের দল ইমাম শেখের বাড়ির উদ্দেশ্যে রওনা হয়েছে।

Yes his fate is changing.
279185_1.jpg
29 Jan, 2017

চাকরি পাচ্ছে প্রধানমন্ত্রী ও তার পরিবারের সদস্যদের বহনকারী কিশোর ভ্যানচালক ইমাম শেখ। শিক্ষাগত যোগ্যতা অনুসারে তাকে বিমান বাহিনীতে নিয়োগের প্রক্রিয়া শুরু হয়েছে।

রোববার (২৯ জানুয়ারি) সকালে আওয়ামী লীগের কেন্দ্রীয় ধর্ম বিষয়ক সম্পাদক শেখ মোহাম্মদ আব্দুল্লাহ বাংলানিউজকে এ তথ্য জানিয়েছেন।

তিনি জানান, যশোরের বীরশ্রেষ্ঠ মতিউর রহমান বিমান ঘাঁটির স্কোয়াড্রন লিডার হারুন অর রশীদের নেতৃত্বে তিন সদস্যের দল ইমাম শেখের বাড়ির উদ্দেশ্যে রওনা হয়েছে।
Men i also need an opportunity like this..............:raise:

Aren't they again Islamic values?

Are they not responsible for deislamizing the nation?

Isn't it true Awami patronize Anti islami elements in Bd?

I have witness Every time Awami run the country, Islamic values are discouraged whearas hunduaani bangaliana encouraged. Hindus are selectively elected and posted in key government places.

What is the reason of so called champion of Muslim so much in love with Hindu and hunduani?

92% of Bangladeshis are Muslims , Even if entire Bureaucracy is made of Hindu Brigade It won't be possible to turn anything against Muslims .

It reminds me of Al Andalusia , where The kingdom was run by the Jewish people and The religious authority always despised them. At the End , The Andalusia wasnot destroyed by it's Jewish officers , but by the intra-muslim fighting of Arab vs Moors. ;);)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom