What's new

PM Hasina tours Tungiparha on rickshaw van with family

Bengal Tiger 71

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
PM Hasina tours Tungiparha on rickshaw van with family

• PM-Rikshaw-Van_ed.jpg

Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina takes a tour of her village home in Gopalganj on a rickshaw van with nephew Radwan Mujib Siddiq, his wife and children. Photo: PID
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina looked joyous in the company of loved ones as she took a tour of her village home on a rickshaw van.

Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina takes a tour of her village home in Gopalganj on a rickshaw van with nephew Radwan Mujib Siddiq, his wife and children. Photo: PID

Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina looked joyous in the company of loved ones as she took a tour of her village home on a rickshaw van.

C:\Users\Shejan\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif

She sat next to nephew Radwan Mujib Siddiq, holding his daughter in her arms, as the rickshaw van rolled past the rural scenery at Gopalganj’s Tungiparha.

His wife and other daughter could also be seen taking the ride in the photo sent by the Press Information Department (PID).

Security officials walked beside the rickshaw van as the prime minister looked at places where she spent her childhood.

The post drew both praise and criticisms.

You can see the army every where protecting her from 'civilians' .
From topic heading i thought she stepped into the civilians crowd of her country

the van puller is not a real puller he must be a one of the armed forces guy

Sheikh Hasina comes from a Landlord " Sheikh" family who were traditionally seen as the protectors of the local Muslims of Gopalganj against the neighboring Hindu landlords ( the name Gopalganj comes from that Hindu family).

Sheikh Mujib in his early life tried to follow the path of his ancestors , worked for formation of Pakistan for Muslims,

And in twist of fate He and His entire family members are considered an enemy by Islamists. Funny.

Sheikh Hasina comes from a Landlord " Sheikh" family who were traditionally seen as the protectors of the local Muslims of Gopalganj against the neighboring Hindu landlords ( the name Gopalganj comes from that Hindu family).

Sheikh Mujib in his early life tried to follow the path of his ancestors , worked for formation of Pakistan for Muslims,

And in twist of fate He and His entire family members are considered an enemy by Islamists. Funny.
bullshit... her family was poor af... her grandfather was a farmer. nothing land lord about her family... her husband though comes from one.

Pure public stunt...
if it stands the test of time...it is anything but a publicity stunt.

There is no political mileage to gain - people like you would have found something negative to say regardless of where she was walking, on a van or on a bike. Her supporters...well, they're already her supporters, so of course they'll be going all gaga over it.

Not to mention Hasina has always remained 'apa', not 'madam'. Like/Love/Hate - as is everyone's right...but, that she is down to earth is not a secret.

16265877_10208361313093789_3726083459980741114_n.jpg

16388228_10208361312653778_859888505041717706_n.jpg

16387249_10208361314613827_411103891456619194_n.jpg

Not to over analyze this shit, but it's basically a little joy ride for a bunch of half foreign kids (kids who happen to be family...so she joined in) This really is a non-issue.

Last edited:

I'm not sure about the landlord connection but I heard his ancestors were Muslim pirs from Arab...

I'm not sure about the landlord connection but I heard his ancestors were Muslim pirs from Arab...

In Medieval Bengal, any Man who supervised a group that cleared forests to create agricultural land was Considered landlord of that particular area and Charged to collect tax for the Sultan or Mughal Governor.

Suppose You were a Shopkeeper in Dhaka and You decided to clear few acre jungles in south near Comilla by organizing a group of people you would become a petty landlord. Yes they were not powerful like Bharovuiyas , But farmland owners with few Hired lathials to assert power.

And there was tradition that Normally a wise older man would lead such group to settle in uninhabited area who was called "Pir " by the settlers.

if it stands the test of time...it is anything but a publicity stunt.

There is no political mileage to gain - people like you would have found something negative to say regardless of where she was walking, on a van or on a bike. Her supporters...well, they're already her supporters, so of course they'll be going all gaga over it.

Not to mention Hasina has always remained 'apa', not 'madam'. Like/Love/Hate - as is everyone's right...but, that she is down to earth is not a secret.

16265877_10208361313093789_3726083459980741114_n.jpg

16388228_10208361312653778_859888505041717706_n.jpg

16387249_10208361314613827_411103891456619194_n.jpg

Not to over analyze this shit, but it's basically a little joy ride for a bunch of half foreign kids (kids who happen to be family...so she joined in) This really is a non-issue.
LOL Bro, keep your opinion yourself and let me have mine...

I hate dramabazi...

look at closely the rickshaw puller hear cutting its not look like SSF or army hear style.

In fact, it looks more like their haircut. The guy is shaved, well-dressed, clean and built. Enough to conclude that he isnt a random rickshaw puller.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom