What's new

Pls tell me how many J-10B fighters there ?

Deterrence to Rafale will either be J-10B or more F-16 Block 50. The 5th generation J-31 is still 5 years away.

Your country is possibly not going to buy these costly Aircrafts,according to your military.they rather likes to purchase a delayed but long time solution.J-10's significance(whatever they might add to PAF) will diminish when India will get FGFA,say 5-7 years later.so,they chose that long term solution.

what is the technical difference between J10B and J10C...??

China is around 15 years behind the United States and 12 years behind some European powers in the development of 4.5-fighters, the report said, adding this is the reason why a J-10C 4.5-generation fighter is needed for China to replace both the J-10A and J-10B in the future. Equipped with active phased array radar and avionic system similar to the J-20, the J-10C can be more powerful than the Eurofighter Typhoon and Dassault Rafale, Sina Military Network said.

PLA's J-10C may be able to match US and EU counterparts|Politics|News|WantChinaTimes.com

China is around 15 years behind the United States and 12 years behind some European powers in the development of 4.5-fighters, the report said, adding this is the reason why a J-10C 4.5-generation fighter is needed for China to replace both the J-10A and J-10B in the future. Equipped with active phased array radar and avionic system similar to the J-20, the J-10C can be more powerful than the Eurofighter Typhoon and Dassault Rafale, Sina Military Network said.

PLA's J-10C may be able to match US and EU counterparts|Politics|News|WantChinaTimes.com

Sorry, but no J-10C will replace any of the J-10A and B as long as there are still so many J-7 and J-8 regiments operational. They will bolster the units but surely not act as a replacement ...

By the way I think we should forbid WantChinaTimes.com here ... as a source they are plain and simple CRAP ! :bad:

Till now we are hearing that J10B is 4.5 gen....I guess there is not much substantial difference between them...no increase in payload or advancement in Radar and avionics as compare to J10B

Till now we are hearing that J10B is 4.5 gen....I guess there is not much substantial difference between them...no increase in payload or advancement in Radar and avionics as compare to J10B

Wrong。:D

I thought j10b is what j10c should be. So does j10b has areas. What is the difference between j10 a,b and c?

Back
Top Bottom