What's new

Pls tell me how many J-10B fighters there ?

cnleio

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
:coffee: 2015.1 China J-10B formally joint PLAAF, China 1st AESA radar jets

091841nf0ovvbbso9ao3fb.jpg

091849wuzitzurhteic1eh.jpg

Last edited:
14 at a glance ... how many J10B with AESA have been inducted by now?

Wow I didn't imagine they will deploy as many as 260 J10A, that's quite a lot

Obviously,J-10B is not our first jet equiped with AESA radar.
Oh? Was it J11 series that first equipped with AESA?

J-15 & KJ-2000

Don't BS like that, current block of J-15 is NOT equipped with AESA. The presence of the Pitot tube on the front of the production batch J-15 is indicative of the lack of AESA.
774cf065gw1eb5nyikv9cj21kw0qi14i.jpg

Where as J-16, which is equipped with AESA, has already taken off its pilot tube on the front radar dome.

094310_410.jpg

Wow I didn't imagine they will deploy as many as 260 J10A, that's quite a lot

theres still hundreds of j-7, older j-8s in service since the only fighters in production is j-10 and flankers its perfectly normal to expect 200+ to be built

theres still hundreds of j-7, older j-8s in service since the only fighters in production is j-10 and flankers its perfectly normal to expect 200+ to be built

Right. If J10 plays the role similar to that of F16/F35 in USAF, then PLAAF needs to deploy quite a lot of its kind until FC-31 replaces it.

Any news about the serial numbers of these J-10B's !?????

Any news about the serial numbers of these J-10B's !?????

Serial #s are not so publicly advertised by the PLAAF. What is shown in this picture is 14 J-10B, which is half a squadron worth of fighters. There are now two squadron of J-10B in service including this newly inducted batch. :partay:

Serial #s are not so publicly advertised by the PLAAF. What is shown in this picture is 14 J-10B, which is half a squadron worth of fighters. There are now two squadron of J-10B in service including this newly inducted batch. :partay:

Yes, but - forgive my interest ... my BIG interest - I would like to know what this second unit You mentioned. So far the first unit - albeit more an OCU or test unit is the 170. Brigade ... but what's the second one ??

Half of a PLAAF regiment join the ranks。:D

Back
Top Bottom