What's new

Ploy by Israelis once again...

Had a enough of this non-sense. Always blaming Israel.

I dont like Israel, but this is just non-sense.

You got it all wrong,One:Unconditional US support for Israel has nothing to do with Christian beliefs.Strong Christian belief always lead to anti semitism.Its the decline of Christian belief and the rise of Secular values that led to the sympathy for Jews and propelled Zionism.And it is this similar secular American Values that lead to the support to Israel.
Secondly:Stereotyping is nothing new for Indians.We have seen worst form of this.And between Indian food and Yoga few rape cases are nothing.

Actually you are wrong and he is right. The Zionists find the most support from the hardcore Christians here and the Christians support them because they believe that Israel must destroy everyone in the middle east in order for the rapture and return of Christ to occur. The secular Americans who are nominal Christians are more critical of Israel and have no problem calling them out when need be. As for the youth, many college students are sick of both sides actually and do not see the need to support either and call the middle east a cesspool. :no:

In Europe the Catholics used to beat up on the Jews here in the states Protestantism and Evangelical Christianity are the majority. :wave:

Israeli Doctors Are Treating Boston Bombing Suspect: New Details on His Condition

Police stand guard outside Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center Friday, April 19, 2013 after an ambulance carrying Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, a19-year-old Massachusetts college student wanted in the Boston Marathon bombings, arrived (AP)
As 19-year-old Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev "clings to life," Israeli media revealed that two of the senior doctors treating Tsarnaev have abundant past experience treating victims of terror. That's because they're from Israel.
Dr. Kevin (Ilan) Tabb, president and CEO of the Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston told the Israeli website Ynet that Tsarnaev is in stable condition but that because of wounds to his throat, he may never be able to speak again.
Tabb received his medical degree at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem and is also a board member of Hadassah-Ein Kerem Hospital in Jerusalem. That background gave him a unique perspective in responding to Monday's terrorist attack.
"Unfortunately, I have had a lot of experience with these types of injuries after years of treating people injured in terror attacks in Israel," Tabb said.
Ynet reports:

It's always funny that the first thing to happen on media is they bring Israelis who are ex Cia, etc.. To talk about this situation rather than to be bring American intelligence who don't jump the gun like they do. CNN has mostly only brought Israeli Americans on their show to act as if they sympathize with Americans even though its only part of their interest. And of course American doctors aren't treating our people. The Israelis have to and of course they would act all victimized in front of the media.

'We're used to palestinains responding to massacres of their people committed by the Israeli army'...that's what you should have said you coward.

And magically the suspect can't speak at all, many lies were presented about him, that he stayed and watched the explosion, even though evidence points to him running. And evidence points to a backpack not being his.

And Israeli are the first people on facebook to post news about it and to say kill this ***** word....I've seen it.

It's as if they are always waiting for it to happen and to frame another situation where it's them and Americans vs Muslims.

And no one will investigate israelis because of course the FBI itself has jews leading it.

This is pathetic.

The truth is:

No attacks on America= Less support and sympathy with Israel

Only way to keep support for Israel high in the USA= attacks on cities in America.

So what? They took him to Beth Israel hospital obviously there would be a Jewish doctor working on him there, unless you think they did that on purpose??

Actually you are wrong and he is right. The Zionists find the most support from the hardcore Christians here and the Christians support them because they believe that Israel must destroy everyone in the middle east in order for the rapture and return of Christ to occur. The secular Americans who are nominal Christians are more critical of Israel and have no problem calling them out when need be. As for the youth, many college students are sick of both sides actually and do not see the need to support either and call the middle east a cesspool. :no:

In Europe the Catholics used to beat up on the Jews here in the states Protestantism and Evangelical Christianity are the majority. :wave:

Who are these Hardcore Christians.Those are the people like Westbro Baptist Church who are ferociously antisemitic..Other so called Christians are Christians only by name.Many surveys have showed more religious Christians tend to be more antisemitic.The number of Americans holding antisemitic views declined since 1950's,At the very same period the religious belief among Americans also sharply declined.A survey by Anti-Defamation League found that 35 percent of "foreign-born Hispanics"(who tend to be more religious than their white counter part) hold strong antisemitic beliefs, four times more than the 9 percent for whites.Apart from white supremacists and Neo Nazis,most anti Semitic organizations are fundamentalistic Christian ones.The support for Israel comes from secular Americans who believe in traditional American values.

What you said about return of Christ to Israel is nothing more than an Urban legend.What you are talking about are a section of left leaning liberals who despise Israel's human right violations against Palestinians.

Who are these Hardcore Christians.Those are the people like Westbro Baptist Church who are ferociously antisemitic..Other so called Christians are Christians only by name.Many surveys have showed more religious Christians tend to be more antisemitic.The number of Americans holding antisemitic views declined since 1950's,At the very same period the religious belief among Americans also sharply declined.A survey by Anti-Defamation League found that 35 percent of "foreign-born Hispanics"(who tend to be more religious than their white counter part) hold strong antisemitic beliefs, four times more than the 9 percent for whites.Apart from white supremacists and Neo Nazis,most anti Semitic organizations are fundamentalistic Christian ones.The support for Israel comes from secular Americans who believe in traditional American values.

What you said about return of Christ to Israel is nothing more than an Urban legend.What you are talking about are a section of left leaning liberals who despise Israel's human right violations against Palestinians.

Shows your general lack of understanding about American Christians. So basically you are generalizing all religious Christians as the same as westboro baptist or in your words they Are just christian by name otherwise which is 100 percent not the case. Westboro baptist is just a radical fringe group who has been in the news lately or else you would not even know about them, they do not represent religious Christians. There are many different denominations who are observant christian who support Israel just look up christian Zionists for a general view. Also the Hispanics you are talking about are mostly Catholics and I have already mentioned how Catholics in Europe treated Jews, that is the same thing except these Hispanics don't have much political power here to really change american foreign policy towards Israel. You should not call others beliefs an urban legend, what I said is considered prophecy for some Christians. The last bit is also false just look at the recent Gaza fight and you will see more people criticized Israel they are not just some section.

What did I tell you.....

Israeli Doctors Are Treating Boston Bombing Suspect: New Details on His Condition

It only shows how supportive Israel and US are towards each other.

Jehadists kill people, Israel heals them. Herein lies the difference.

Israeli occupation is the No1# cause for terrorism.............try to solve this rather than killing innocents and creating more terrorist.

Israeli occupation is the No1# cause for terrorism.............try to solve this rather than killing innocents and creating more terrorist.

Exactly. They only believe in a hawkish stance with perpetual war and a continuing occupation. Especially when they make ploys like this thinking more sympathy will give them more time and a free passage way to continue. They only believe in force. They've tried it forever now thinking their military prowess would save them. But they found out how the world views them. Eventually one day their military explorations will not be successful and thus their occupation will be halted. They need to actually come up with a strategy soon. With peace there is no Israel. With war israel stays.

Israeli occupation is the No1# cause for terrorism........
No, it's the REJECTION of Israel that's the #1 cause of terrorism, for reasons I've repeated many times and none successfully dispute: because rejecting the Jews of Israel means rejecting truth, civil and property rights, and justice in favor of brutality and tyranny, and once you've accepted that in your value system it's just a little teeny step to apply the same things closer at home to your personal or family advantage. The result is decay of civil society and the rule of law - terrorism.

No, it's the REJECTION of Israel that's the #1 cause of terrorism, for reasons I've repeated many times and none successfully dispute: because rejecting the Jews of Israel means rejecting truth, civil and property rights, and justice in favor of brutality and tyranny, and once you've accepted that in your value system it's just a little teeny step to apply the same things closer at home to your personal or family advantage. The result is decay of civil society and the rule of law - terrorism.

It doesn't matter whether Hamas recognizes Israel or if it doesn't. They won't get anything out of it besides another step israel will present to delegitimize a Palestinian state. We saw where recognizing Israel got the PA. Israel needs to end it's brutal occupation. They still seek to turn the West Bank into a completely Jewish dominated population but also territory. You're arguments are meaningless, Hamas isn't even involved in negotiations because Israel won't allow their representatives and Hamas only rules Gaza which is closed off. Trust me people, this loon known as Solomon is doing what every other Zionist does. He will come up with a other lame excuse to avoid a two state solution. The Israeli government is the Likud Party. They are meaningless if there is to be peace. They get fame with war.

do u read what u write u sound like one of those brainwashing religious seminars.........oh this is the chosen/purest one......accept me or..???!!!!

i do flush twice hard rather digesting to shitttt

do u read what u write u sound like one of those brainwashing religious seminars.........oh this is the chosen/purest one......accept me or..???!!!!

i do flush twice hard rather digesting to shitttt
You find what I write indigestible. :) I'm not sure if I need to write more clearly or if you need to swallow some probiotics!

It doesn't matter whether Hamas recognizes Israel or if it doesn't. They won't get anything out of it besides another step israel will present to delegitimize a Palestinian state. We saw where recognizing Israel got the PA. Israel needs to end it's brutal occupation. They still seek to turn the West Bank into a completely Jewish dominated population but also territory. You're arguments are meaningless, Hamas isn't even involved in negotiations because Israel won't allow their representatives and Hamas only rules Gaza which is closed off. Trust me people, this loon known as Solomon is doing what every other Zionist does. He will come up with a other lame excuse to avoid a two state solution. The Israeli government is the Likud Party. They are meaningless if there is to be peace. They get fame with war.
"This loon" here demonstrated with Egyptians against the Mubarak regime years ago, long before the Arab Spring. I don't recall any other Zionist doing that, most saw Mubarak as a "friend". I'm an American and not a member of any Israeli political party.

I'm not terribly interested in what Hamas says; the murderous mindset appears to be firmly embedded in the Arab populace of the Gaza area, has been for generations. Some sort of effort should be made to loosen the ideological reigns clamping people down. Expatriates and foreign Muslims have a safer time of criticizing Hamas than Gazans do, so the Pakistanis can help you there.

You find what I write indigestible. :) I'm not sure if I need to write more clearly or if you need to swallow some probiotics!

u need to write more sensibly:agree:..............its better to flush shittt rather than digesting it.

u need to write more sensibly:agree:..............its better to flush shittt rather than digesting it.
I'll try to write more sensibly. Give me some idea where there's a seed of trouble and I'll try to pulverize it into spice for you. Failing that, you might want to try the "ignore" function: after all, you can't excrete what you've never ingested, right?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom