What's new

Plot to kill Modi and many BJP leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol::lol: Its not my claim IB provided input for these terrorists.

Again the same thing i told you IB provides hundreds of input on daily basis and most of them are just rumors,these inputs are required to be investigated which Gujarat police never did.

The IB is precisely a messenger boy to pass news on to the states. It has no jurisdiction to do anything else. It has arms for it's officers to carry. The IB and the MHA cannot deny government sanction beyond a point. They will do so as long as the officer is not prima facie guilty, but they will consent if there is a case against him. I suggest you read up on how these operate, rather than concocting your own views on the situation.

There is a difference between written and unwritten mandate. MHA can and will deny sanction if the act was done in good faith.

Again the same thing i told you IB provides hundreds of input on daily basis and most of them are just rumors,these inputs are required to be investigated which Gujarat police never did.

And if they were indeed???

:coffee: Amazing hypocrisy. After first telling me that I am not fit to tie kancha ilaiah boot lace, you cry when that insult is turned around.

You truly have no shame .....or is it memory loss ?

Who you are is none of my business. You can claim to be the high lord and priest of Mont Zeus....that is your problem. What your represent is more relevant. That is/was already know to me without bothering about your caste.

As for who I am, you are free to form your own judgement. That again is your problem.

Mouth obscenities is the trick of your trade, so is name calling. Feel free to do it to your heart content :angel:

If you had any confidence in yourself, you would not have so much trouble in talking about yourself. If you are a shallow pretentious gasbag, a non-achiever, a loser, no wonder you need to hide so carefully.

:omghaha:You think every Hindu is a bigot like you.. You think secularism is only right for we minorities?? Why cant I or any one can argue as an Indian here? You can only see things through religious angle.. Even we have loonies like you in our religion.. Tell me then how a full disclosure will make it transparent?

When christians and muslims vote on religious grounds and claim to be 'secular', there is a 'conflict of interest'. Too bad you do not wish to see this obvious truth.

Best you can do is resort to name calling :P

I dont have to claim anything here.. I love my country and I dont have to shove it to anyone's throat..

Seriously, do you really think how you can attain peace through revolt and fear?

Being BJP or Modi in power will bring bi products like Ram Sena and Bajrangdal to active moral policing..

They will beat up women just because they spotted him with another guy or wearing a western cloth..

Look at what they were doing in Karnataka..

Do you need moral policing like that happens in Afghan to be happened here?

Tell me how some one can live peacefully when loonies like this will be running the show..

But you have already claimed something in your previous post :lol:

Having congress in power has brought out Ram Sena into moral policing. Are you in denial ? :disagree: ........ if anything, having BJP in power will remove this kind of reactionary force.

Now more desperate 'secular' tactics by invoking 'Taliban' and 'Afghanistan' :lol: ..........does this also come under the new Goodwin's law ?

Now you are calling MODI and BJP loonies :angel: .... and you expect to be taken seriously.

If you had any confidence in yourself, you would not have so much trouble in talking about yourself. If you are a shallow pretentious gasbag, a non-achiever, a loser, no wonder you need to hide so carefully.

:lol: .......... its you who has been talking about himself and feel the need to pump up your resume in pdf to gain respect.

One wonders why you need to do that ? :azn:

Ah, what you want to brush aside is presumably your having called him Rajinder Singh with great authority.

As for Headley's statement, you need to see Black Gold's clarification immediately before your post.

Blackgold has not clarified anything and for me brushing aside my erring on his last name doesn't hides your brushing aside previous claim of IB's non - involvement.

@Dillinger @hinduguy - Apneiii @Joe Shearer Sahib isn't talking to me anymore....I feel so unloved & unwanted ! :cray:

Aakhir meriii ghaltiii hii kiyaa thiii, Joe Sahib ? :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Then act according to the Indian Constitution.

One more question

If they were terrorist killed by police in custody still where name of Modi came into picture???

The rule of law.

And how is it that laws in most countries have almost identical conceptions of right and wrong? Is it not a strange coincidence? How is it that humans, who are simply aggregations of dead matter as per atheism, are able to reach consensus on ethics?

He has already attempted that ........ unfortunately it has not helped him. :disagree: .........you are just giving him more bad advice.

Heh. What he is referring to, what you are too childish and too new to this forum to understand is that in a dozen ways, my antecedents have come up and been published, and now any of the old members knows me and my track record inside out. They don't bother to ask me the stupid questions that the latest bunch of saffronites has been asking me.

So calm down and eat your cornflakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom