What's new

Plot to kill Modi and many BJP leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL.

The Goebbels gambit, right?

Repeat it enough times and some fool will believe it?

I have opposed the Congress for 45 years now (before there was a BJP) and do not take notice of people's ethnicity when assessing them as people.

So who have you voted for the last 45 years ? the communists ? :azn:

Why not know what religion and nationality people are before a debate ?

you have something to hide ? .........how long will you continue to play the victim ?

As I said before ...its about 'full disclosure' and exposing 'conflict of Interest'. There is one guy here who has readily admitted to being a congress party worker. He certainly had no shame disclosing it.

As to your other 'secular' allegation .... let me show you something from your 'secular' party people..

'Manohar Parrikar exposed after defending Narendra Modi' - Times Of India

Why should you have to which religion some one belong to before getting in to a debate? Is his points is too harsh for you to debate so that you need the support of religion to counter his argument?

Are you going to tell us that this statement by a fellow christian has no religious connotation ? That he is playing on the fears of the christian communities to gather votes ? :coffee:

I consider myself as an Indian first and as an Indian, a communal leader at the helm is a big no no... There is no playing of victim here.. There is no religious priority here... And there is no Congress Bakti here.. I want my nation to be safe and peace.. Its simple as that...

Just curiosity.

What do retarded political creatures think they need a constitution, a criminal procedure code and a judiciary for? All these could be eliminated, right?
If you live by the gun you should be prepared to die by it.

Do the f***ing terrorists think about constitution, rule of law, innocent victims when they plant bombs or shoot people dead. As soon as a person becomes a terrorist he looses his constitutional privalages

India does not support custodial killings but from time to time mistakes do happen just witness what happened in America when the FBI during interrogation ended up shooting that man because they 'claim' he posed a threat. Nobody is perfect we are just human and have flaws and vices like everyone else.

I am not aware of the incident where fbi shot a person. even if they did should be trialed in the law, same with these cops, if you believe killing four people was a mistake (I don't understand what kind of mistake can happen which leads to the death of four people ?I believe it was very much intended and planed )let it be, let the investigation team submit the report and let the court give a verdict.

He has already attempted that ........ unfortunately it has not helped him. :disagree: .........you are just giving him more bad advice.

He may need some pictures to make you people understand.. Because you are having a difficult time comprehending what he is typing..

Just curiosity.

What do retarded political creatures think they need a constitution, a criminal procedure code and a judiciary for? All these could be eliminated, right?

Do we need exaggeration every time.... is it always all or none? ... Is there something called calibrated response or are we simply robots ? Sanatan Dharma makes a clear distinction between sadharan dharma and apad dharma. Nobody is advocating that the police kill all criminals without trial.. and you know that it does not happen that way. That is why there are special units who are specialized in encounters and whose job is to kill terrorists or other gangsters who cannot be brought to justice otherwise.

If you live by the gun you should be prepared to die by it.

Do the f***ing terrorists think about constitution, rule of law, innocent victims when they plant bombs or shoot people dead. As soon as a person becomes a terrorist he looses his constitutional privalages

So now we should act like terrorists?

More from the spin doctor ....

1. It is widely reported that the CBI officer was insulted, indicating that there was resistance from the CBI, but none from both counsel of CBI or the Attorney General. What is more important is that this entire conspiracy was disclosed by the CBI itself by leaking out information to the media. That is the way the CBI perhaps decided to settle scores with political heavyweights. Even caged parrots can settle scores when the opportunity arise.

2. It is strange that courts believed 2,50,000 fake encounters in Punjab, UP, Maharashtra before this. :angel:

ROFL

Where did you get the figure? Now put that glass down, get up and go to bed.

Why should it lead to anarchy if terrorists are eliminated? Is it the first time an encounter has happened? Encounters have been common since many many years now. In Mumbai, entire gangs were killed. So, did Mumbai become anarchic or a lawful place?

I don't have a problem with genuine encounter killings, here the initial reports suggest that it was a fake encounter killing.

Why should you have to which religion some one belong to before getting in to a debate? Is his points is too harsh for you to debate so that you need the support of religion to counter his argument?

LOL....when the debate is about secularism v/s communalism religion is already part of the discussion. That is exactly what is being discussed here ......hence 'FULL DISCLOSURE' and make any 'CONFLICT OF INTEREST' transparent. :azn:

I consider myself as an Indian first and as an Indian, a communal leader at the helm is a big no no... There is no playing of victim here.. There is no religious priority here... And there is no Congress Bakti here.. I want my nation to be safe and peace.. Its simple as that...

That is what you claim :angel: ....... yet religious fears cloud your intellect and thought.

Everybody wants their nation to be safe and peaceful.

It is you who is claiming that voting for Modi will make the nation 'unsafe' and 'not peaceful' ..............hypocrisy much ?

ROFL

Where did you get the figure? Now put that glass down, get up and go to bed.

You can Google it up old man.........time to put on the reading glasses. :azn:

We are still waiting to know who you voted for the last 45 years . :pop: ... hope you don't chicken out.

So now we should act like terrorists?

Why you have problem if terrorist got killed??

Or you want to say in Panjab, Kashmir not even a single terrorist killed by forces in cold blood ????

Hate to see Indians fighting over here like this
why can't you intolerant idiots simply accept and make peace with each others political beliefs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom