What's new

#PleaseTakeItBack: India hits raw nerve with World Cup ad

#PleaseTakeItBack: India hits raw nerve with World Cup ad – The Express Tribune :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

KARACHI:
India hit a raw nerve with their World Cup advertisement showing how they have defeated Pakistan in the tournament five times in a row since 1992.

The advertisement, that went viral on social media, shows a Pakistani watching the India vs Pakistan match in 1992, 1996, 1999, 2003 and 2011. The footage shows how India defeated Pakistan in all five matches and the man brings out fireworks and doesn’t get to light them.

In the end, the man looks disappointed and says: “Kab phorangay yaar?”

The Indians should be commended for their creativity, no doubt. But this year, we hope Pakistan break the jinx on February 15!

Here is the much talked about ad:

SHURRUP at the AD:laugh:

They are bloody scared out of their wits because Indian advertisers are holding back because of the poorly performing Indian team & with the IPL coming up. They are desperately trying to create a buzz. Everyone is petrified of an early Indian exit which will pretty much destroy viewership and lead to big losses all around. Most Indians are resigned to the idea that India won't do well and that means a lower level of interest in the World cup. Makes sense to bring in Pakistan in their ads & hope that the rivalry there will increase some interest.

P.S. (for Pakistanis): This is your best bet to win against India. If you lose this time against this Indian team, you really deserve the losers tag.

:D see how Pakistan is a must for giving some solace to Rondooos .

Long Live Pakistan

meaning when you know for sure India cant win world cup, every Indian is wishing India to loose.

Its not that, I grew up seeing Sachin, Ganguly, Dravid etc playing for India. Then there was Virendar Sehwag, Yuvaraj etc. Even though Dhoni is an excellent player, there were lot of unpleasant moments associated with him. We always supported our team whether they played good or bad, but now its not the case, I just don't like them.

Its not that, I grew up seeing Sachin, Ganguly, Dravid etc playing for India. Then there was Virendar Sehwag, Yuvaraj etc. Even though Dhoni is an excellent player, there were lot of unpleasant moments associated with him. We always supported our team whether they played good or bad, but now its not the case, I just don't like them.
don't worry , just after fabulous Indian win in Indo-pak match , you will start to liking them again.

P.S. (for Pakistanis): This is your best bet to win against India. If you lose this time against this Indian team, you really deserve the losers tag.

What do you mean by we deserve losers tag?
We already are

#PleaseTakeItBack: India hits raw nerve with World Cup ad – The Express Tribune :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

KARACHI:
India hit a raw nerve with their World Cup advertisement showing how they have defeated Pakistan in the tournament five times in a row since 1992.

The advertisement, that went viral on social media, shows a Pakistani watching the India vs Pakistan match in 1992, 1996, 1999, 2003 and 2011. The footage shows how India defeated Pakistan in all five matches and the man brings out fireworks and doesn’t get to light them.

In the end, the man looks disappointed and says: “Kab phorangay yaar?”

The Indians should be commended for their creativity, no doubt. But this year, we hope Pakistan break the jinx on February 15!

Here is the much talked about ad:

Challenge Accepted:
http://tune.pk/video/5857128/good-luck-pakistan-by-asif

:D

Good Luck Pakistan! :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Nothing new, similar ads are shown whenever its India Vs. Pak. For example,

They did end up embarrassing themselves pretty bad that time. Although now keeping in mind the trash qualified team of Pak they might win the gamble.

India has the worst bowling attack in the history of the universe. Best to play 11 batsmen. They can't bowl worse, and maybe we will get 400 with 11 batsmen.

I have no faith what so ever in this Pakistani team and i have all but mentally conceded defeat to India already. With Harris Sohail being the fifth regular bowler, this is the worst bowling attack i have seen Pakistan field during my life time.

Having said that, the last time i saw India make a similar Ad ("Aanay Do"), they ended up embarrassing themselves. I have a sneaking feeling the same is going to happen again.

Back
Top Bottom