What's new

#PleaseTakeItBack: India hits raw nerve with World Cup ad

guru1

Reaction score
#PleaseTakeItBack: India hits raw nerve with World Cup ad – The Express Tribune :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

KARACHI:
India hit a raw nerve with their World Cup advertisement showing how they have defeated Pakistan in the tournament five times in a row since 1992.

The advertisement, that went viral on social media, shows a Pakistani watching the India vs Pakistan match in 1992, 1996, 1999, 2003 and 2011. The footage shows how India defeated Pakistan in all five matches and the man brings out fireworks and doesn’t get to light them.

In the end, the man looks disappointed and says: “Kab phorangay yaar?”

The Indians should be commended for their creativity, no doubt. But this year, we hope Pakistan break the jinx on February 15!

Here is the much talked about ad:

What a good troll,well done star sports,you may have won this battle but not this war.Hope the game is as good as expected.

it's a nice ad,even the pakistanis seem to like it.Gentle banter

Pakistan is playing with B team. Thanks to ICC.
PCB should have kept Mohammad Amir on the edge,... even during his ban, but Najam Sethi destroyed Pakistan cricket like Zardari did to Pakistan.

1992 Pakistan won the world cup... but Indian media didn't told this to Indians.
Todate, common Indian doesn't know that Pakistan has ever won a world cup, hence the adv. is for the masses of India.
India without support of umpires, cannot win a cricket match from the Pakistan's street player team.

What a good troll,well done star sports,you may have won this battle but not this war.Hope the game is as good as expected.

They are bloody scared out of their wits because Indian advertisers are holding back because of the poorly performing Indian team & with the IPL coming up. They are desperately trying to create a buzz. Everyone is petrified of an early Indian exit which will pretty much destroy viewership and lead to big losses all around. Most Indians are resigned to the idea that India won't do well and that means a lower level of interest in the World cup. Makes sense to bring in Pakistan in their ads & hope that the rivalry there will increase some interest.

P.S. (for Pakistanis): This is your best bet to win against India. If you lose this time against this Indian team, you really deserve the losers tag.

#PleaseTakeItBack: India hits raw nerve with World Cup ad – The Express Tribune :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

KARACHI:
India hit a raw nerve with their World Cup advertisement showing how they have defeated Pakistan in the tournament five times in a row since 1992.

The advertisement, that went viral on social media, shows a Pakistani watching the India vs Pakistan match in 1992, 1996, 1999, 2003 and 2011. The footage shows how India defeated Pakistan in all five matches and the man brings out fireworks and doesn’t get to light them.

In the end, the man looks disappointed and says: “Kab phorangay yaar?”

The Indians should be commended for their creativity, no doubt. But this year, we hope Pakistan break the jinx on February 15!

Here is the much talked about ad:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I dont mean to hurt Pakistani members here, but I think your players have to face lots of pressure back home to win a match against India.

I seriously dont care who wins this time. Cricket is a very overrated game now. :)

It's been a long time since I watched cricket...guess I might watch this match, but given the way the team is playing at this point in time, Pak have a real chance, though......I hope the guy never gets a chance to burst those crackers :D

Back
Top Bottom