Demoted members list
Maj.Osmani
Overload
markhoor
Al asab mulk
Abu namar etc etc
All in one.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Kuch log sochtay hien woh PDF admins ko mamoo bana saktay hien magar aisa mumkin hi nahien namumkin bhi hai.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
@GURU DUTT @Robinhood Pandey @Levina
well sirji wo kya hai ki wo fir bhee professionsal banna diye gaye hain and same mod banned me for having miltiple IDs ... in short there are separate rules for pakistani and indian members :coffee:

Congrats to all. This will surely hell increase the standard of posting all over the forum.

:o: Is LeveragedBuyout still a member here? I haven't seen him in months:blink:.

Anywh..., congrats to Cnleio, who is far and away the best of the Chinese members we have and to Parikrama, who annoys me with his musings on the never ending Rafale saga:lol:, but is equally qualified and whos promotion was long overdue.

:cheers:

There should be a list of demoted members

Here, here. I'd like to add my own name to that list.

Is anyone else seeing a phantom third page when logged out? There's 24 comments here, enough for two pages, but I'm seeing three pages and can't access the third.

:wacko:

It looks better in pink:partay:.

I've spent more time either banned or away from the forum then I have as an actual contributing member. In the year-and-a-half my account's been active, it's really only been active for maybe five or six months. And even then I spend half my energy trolling. Once I did provide quality though, now I don't really care.

I just got back from an extended 9 month absence a few weeks ago and am already plotting my next vacation and what've I done in my time back? Troll mostly:lol:.

I have the credentials needed for one to become a Pro on PDF, but what do I do to continue to deserve the honor of being a titled member?
Pro title is an honor for you from PDF admin, you can contribute by sharing your experience and give professional opinions regarding your expertise, some time tile helps you to stay away from troll kiddies who refutes your any sane post regardless how much you put effort to educate them, Anyways happy vocations.
And what credentials you presents for this...Just asking for info?

And what credentials you presents for this...Just asking for info?

I'm retired from active USN service, where I was an EMSEC Technician working mostly on sub-to-sat communications (but also had dealings with other projects). I'm a qualified submariner whos done time on four USN boats, partaken in countless exercises, been tapped as a linguist liaison for the North Atlantic and forced to learn Icelandic.

I wasn't a sailor despite being on boats and was stationed at SPAWAR which tracks maritime traffic globally and coordinates maritime actions for the USN:

USSVinson2.jpg

Today I still work for the USN, not as a contractor, but not as an active serviceman either. I'm currently in a directorial position overseeing and participating in US Navy Biomechanical Engineering research:

Modular-Prosthetic-Limb.jpg

I can actually produce credentials though. From cruise books from my time submarining, to my currently military ID and photos of me doing things while active.

Put simply, if you're interested in knowing about military communications, electronic warfare or electronic-warfare countermeasures and counter-countermeasures or subsurface doctrine, tactics and systems, I'm the Pro for you.

I don't really answer questions about biomechanical engineering though. Nothing beyond the basics anyway. I can't go into specifics.

I'm retired from active USN service, where I was an EMSEC Technician working mostly on sub-to-sat communications (but also had dealings with other projects). I'm a qualified submariner whos done time on four USN boats, partaken in countless exercises, been tapped as a linguist liaison for the North Atlantic and forced to learn Icelandic.

I wasn't a sailor despite being on boats and was stationed at SPAWAR which tracks maritime traffic globally and coordinates maritime actions for the USN:

USSVinson2.jpg

Today I still work for the USN, not as a contractor, but not as an active serviceman either. I'm currently in a directorial position overseeing and participating in US Navy Biomechanical Engineering research:

Modular-Prosthetic-Limb.jpg

Put simply, if you're interested in knowing about military communications, electronic warfare or electronic-warfare countermeasures and counter-countermeasures or subsurface doctrine, tactics and systems, I'm the Pro for you.
I would definitely tag you on related threads...nice to have you here.

Congrats to @The Eagle @AgNoStiC MuSliM @PARIKRAMA @abdulbarijan @cnleio @Bilal Khan 777 and to @Manticore and @Slav Defence for their excellent selections, although I can't help but wonder if my inclusion were a mistake. Nevertheless, I will do my best to be a role model for others here until such time as that role is no longer necessary.

On a side note, and yet more importantly, thank you for the stepped-up moderation over the last few months, it has made a noticeable improvement in the quality of the forum. Please keep up the good work. @WebMaster @Irfan Baloch @Oscar @waz et al.

Lol! Well my credit score did reach 820 by not using my cards for 15 years...so maybe you are on to something!

It's simple: a closed mouth is incapable of trolling. I have had to re-learn that lesson again and again, from Usenet to BBSes to forums on the web.

:o: Is LeveragedBuyout still a member here? I haven't seen him in months:blink:.

:wacko:

I lurk here quite actively, but the last year has been terrible, both from a work perspective, and from a forum quality perspective, so virtually no participation on my part. Both my availability and the forum quality are improving noticeably recently. Coincidence? If we had @AUSTERLITZ back, we could party like it's 2014.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom