What's new

Please welcome our new THINK TANKS.

Oye mera naam to hai hi nahi? :lol:

Congratulations to the new 5 though!!!

well deserved.

Haha ELMO, we already know , where that exception has been made.

There is more than one ;)

@ Fazlu - AZ was long overdue, angry young man but he's a nice guy. Seriously. And now he will hate me for dismantling his tough guy image... elmo should run...

brain.jpg

Congrats guys! :tup:

Cheers!
drinking-48.GIF

There is more than one ;)

@ Fazlu - AZ was long overdue, angry young man but he's a nice guy. Seriously. And now he will hate me for dismantling his tough guy image... elmo should run...

Yes, he deserves it more than any one......hey big shout to you Abu....you are the man.

@Spark,
:lol:
Great!!! for a moment i thought i was in Tariq Aziz Show or Kasoti... :rofl:

Brother, i will try my best, to deliver in the best possible way, any and all knowledge i have!! to share what i know and to learn what i need to. this is what we all are here for, this is what at least i am here for, to learn!!
Most of us are not connected to military or defense fields by profession or education, it is passion for most of the members we see here, fighting, laughing, sharing and learning, same is the case with me.. i guess same about you!!!
:)

I think I acted like the chingari in here- :P
yeap you did..
by the way, i am still waiting for YOUR KIND REPLY on a humble question i have asked you many times now..
need to know to improve myself!
hope you will help!!!

regards!

yeap you did..
by the way, i am still waiting for YOUR KIND REPLY on a humble question i have asked you many times now..
need to know to improve myself!
hope you will help!!!

regards!

Mera infographic kahan hai :devil:

You tell me that, I'll answer your question then :P

Back
Top Bottom