What's new

Please welcome new mod Antibody!

congrats Anitbody

enjoy the welcome posts while they last.

hahaha yes , ive a feeling that my 'fan base' will be quickly dwindling in numbers now

Imran: 28
Santro: 24
Spark: 21
AZ: 20
Muse: 17
Chogy: 15
Antibody: 15
http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...s-rate-your-top-five-favorite-members-18.html

thanks for the wishes irfan --this is undoubtedly a very strenuous job - i did the moderation today and by God i just took a couple of aspirins for my headache right now!

Congrats Antibody BRO

anti-bodies-jgp-111.gif
Congrats antibody :tup:
superantigen.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

how_lock_and_key_are_you_antigen_antibody_mug-p1685925569821540132otmb_400.jpg

congrats Anitbody

enjoy the welcome posts while they last.

as you get down to business. you will get all kinds of reactions via PM, channel comments or in threads here are some likely examples

Pakistani's: why are you so harsh on us although we are Pakistanis
Pakistani's: why are you so soft on Indians look they called me potato head
Pakistani's: I am very angry if you dont stop that (dot dot dot dot) guy I will call him (dot dot dot) then you can ban me.

Indian's
: you are too harsh its because of my flag
Indian's: why did you delete my post as off topic? I am only here for info-tainment.
Indian's: why did you delete my thread about dangerous ISI mosquitoes in Aviation section? you are so biased

Fake-Pakistani’s: WTF man… I cant even say anything you banned me already.
Fake-Indian: I stand for the rights of the goats and you deleted my post in India’s section as trolling? I’ll show you trolling.
Borg: WE are the Borg Lower your shields and prepare to be boarded . we will add the biological and technological distinctiveness of your species to our own. resistance is futile. So stop deleting our posts and give us your password.
Hafiz Saeed: I want to be your friend, accept or I will explode
MKI: I am so awesome that I am mentioned in social. Political and pharmaceutical threads too.
Babur Missile: No one mentions me anymore. I am going to accept Hafiz Saeeds invite.

continued from above sorry I missed Mr Slime.

Zardari: people still call me Mr 10% :( although I am the president now.

Congratulations Mr. MOD...

Your name is enough for maintaining forums health... same as you:cheers:

I assure,:angel: you`ll not get any headache from my side..

I protest...
I was more suitable for this position ;)
I suspect RAW / CIA / Juice..... Didnt want my rise to power.

Yes this Antibody

Antibodies are molecules that kill pathogens in your body (more related to Biology)

Even if I did post something related to chemistry what is wrong with that ?

Indians and Pakistanis fighting in a thread meant for congratulating others..........Priceless!

Back
Top Bottom