What's new

Please vote for ... the best light fighter

best light fighter of today

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about LCA??
lolzzz how can they debate about the achievments of there enemy state ')

heared a pakistani rock bands song almost a decade ago in that video they were showing F16 flown by PAF pilots and the singer repeatedlli said/sang "doosron ki quwatt ko kaise maan len".. nuff said its a baised and prejudiced poll see my first post on this thread

why isnt LCA there is that prejudiced about india

Prejudices-are-what-fools.jpg

safe_image.php

look closelli to specs of LCA and M2k while M2k is discontineued and LCA has just got IOC2 and will get FOC by year end while 15 prottypes are already made and 4 are under construction

see

why isnt LCA there is that prejudiced about india

Prejudices-are-what-fools.jpg

safe_image.php

look closelli to specs of LCA and M2k while M2k is discontineued and LCA has just got IOC2 and will get FOC by year end while 15 prottypes are already made and 4 are under construction
looks like LCA is not formally introduce in any airforce as yet, its a test project still havn't seen and formally IAF fighter , its a long go before it can be seen as a fighter :)

looks like LCA is not formally introduce in any airforce as yet, its a test project still havn't seen and formally IAF fighter , its a long go before it can be seen as a fighter :)
well as i said we are in no hurry and we will get FOC by the year end and have all the money to get the best leathel techs on owr baby and people from pakistan and china might not like it for the obvious reasons but indians are more than happy with LCA

dont worry LCA will be induced in huge numbers just wait for three more months the next goverment will do what most had never thought of :)

well as i said we are in no hurry and we will get FOC by the year end and have all the money to get the best leathel techs on owr baby and people from pakistan and china might not like it for the obvious reasons but indians are more than happy with LCA

dont worry LCA will be induced in huge numbers just wait for three more months the next goverment will do what most had never thought of :)
no one knows future so cant say whats coming indian's on the other hand are happy for LCA for all obvious reasons which has nothing much to say about leathel techs which are missing in Pak or china ...

In short time will tell us , but as far as this poll is concerned there is no need to add LCA . period

no one knows future so cant say whats coming indian's on the other hand are happy for LCA for all obvious reasons which has nothing much to say about leathel techs which are missing in Pak or china ...

In short time will tell us , but as far as this poll is concerned there is no need to add LCA . period
well thats what you think my friend but we indians like to do it owr way and though we had many obstackels we still managed to have a decent point defence fighter with adequate strike role capacity and yes we dont have to run to owr friends to issue "more kits & loans" to upgrade owr forces we do it owr selfs ike we got the cryo tech

guess what very soon LRDE will officially unveil its AESA and kaveri is already producing 82 KN all we need is 3rd gen single crystel blade tech and right mix for the core of kaveri engine anmd since we are popuring owr money and many indian sientist are working relentlessli on it sooner than later we will achieve it too ..keep rediculing my nations achievements just like this it is good for us as "your enemy is your best teacher"

well thats what you think my friend but we indians like to do it owr way and though we had many obstackels we still managed to have a decent point defence fighter with adequate strike role capacity and yes we dont have to run to owr friends to issue "more kits & loans" to upgrade owr forces we do it owr selfs ike we got the cryo tech

guess what very soon LRDE will officially unveil its AESA and kaveri is already producing 82 KN all we need is 3rd gen single crystel blade tech and right mix for the core of kaveri engine anmd since we are popuring owr money and many indian sientist are working relentlessli on it sooner than later we will achieve it too ..keep rediculing my nations achievements just like this it is good for us as "your enemy is your best teacher"
lol , its not a LCA thread or any other Thread related to it , so lets stick this to poll only , which does not have LCA

Saab Gripen All the way:cheers::cheers:

Mirage-2000-9 all the way.

Last edited:
Stupid thread. While comparing some variables you first need to have some basic common feature like era, generation, cost effectiveness etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom