What's new

Please do not show this to Indians.

I will bring anyone and any analogy I want into play.
The Peoples Republic of China was formed in 1949. The Republic of India was formed in 1951. They are modern nation states. I understand all this is difficult for your to grasp - but nation-states and civilizations are distinct entities. A nation-state often is a sub-set of a much larger civilization. Both PRC and Taiwan are sub-sets of the Chinese civilization.
The Indic civilization encompasses South Asia - including parts of Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, SL, Nepal, Bhutan, Burma, Bangladesh, Laos, Thailand, Cambodia. All of them are distinct nation-states - no one can dispute that.

You're confusing "state" with "nation-state" and civilization.

State and nation-state are political concept, not exactly related to civilization.

A state refers to a political entity, it can be a city-state, nation-state, multi-nationals state......etc.

Nation-state refers to a state/political entity with a homogeneous people and culture. (India is not a nation-state, ethnically too diverse. After British granted independence, India became a sovereign state, a union of nation-states)

PRC 1949 took over from ROC 1911, but it's the same political entity, China. Only govt is different. Same as Russia. Tzar Russia became Communist Russia.

Civilization is completely a different topic. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Cry me a river
India is India and wil always known as the cradle of civilization .
You can cry up to world end

India has just ganga civilization...Pakistan has Indus civilization...Heck your country's name is derived from our river. Change it, asap.

1. Your founder is Gujarati
2. Your first PM was from Central India
3. Urdu is a foreign language to you - sure. It is an ethnic Indian language. It does not belong to Pakistan by any stretch of imagination - it is an official Indian language.
4. "The Muslim state of South Asia" ? Which one? The one which merely houses 1/3rd of Muslims of South Asia?
5. LOL - Congress did not have anything for you to take away. Last I checked, not a single Muslim League bigwig spent a night in British jail fighting for freedom from the British. They pretty much gave it to you.

1. Agreed.
2. Our first PM was from Subcontinent because when he was born, modern day India was no where to be found.
3. Our forefathers adopted/developed Urdu and fought for it. Then, at the time of partition migrated to Pakistan and made it the national language of Pakistan. Today whole Pakistan can speak and write in Urdu unlike Indians. Urdu is just now a language in India which particular group of people speak and used in some government office at local level.
4. It may now houses 1/3 Muslims but still it is a country for South Asian Muslims as idealized, even after formation of Bangladesh, countless number of Biharis flocked from there to Pakistan.
5. No, we took it from the clutches of British and congress. British and Congress both were against partition, they were forced by us to pave the way for Pakistan. I am the grand son of Muhajir, who migrated from India to Pakistan after partition.

Where do you guys pick up these gems from ? Is this what is told to you ?

Google would I am sure be available , use it.

Google is available as Wikipedia...That's why I said in my comment; Hindus not India...Read Hindi-Urdu clashes in per-partition era. This I was referring to. Even after partition, Urdu is alien to Indian Hindus, they can't understand some/most of its words, depends upon which Urdu dialect is being spoken.

You're confusing "state" with "nation-state" and civilization.

State and nation-state are political concept, not exactly related to civilization.

A state refers to a political entity, it can be a city-state, nation-state, multi-nationals state......etc.

Nation-state refers to a state/political entity with a homogeneous people and culture. (India is not a nation-state, ethnically too diverse. After British granted independence, India became a sovereign state, a union of nation-states)

PRC 1949 took over from ROC 1911, but it's the same political entity, China. Only govt is different. Same as Russia. Tzar Russia became Communist Russia.

Civilization is completely a different topic. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Nope, you are completely out of your depth here. I specifically distinguished between a "nation state" and a "civilization" - I didn't even mention the word "state".

India is a union of states. This union becomes a single nation-state which is The Republic of India.
Another example would be Quebec and Ontario are states in the nation-state of Canada. Or Louisiana and Alaska in the US.
Austria and Germany would be nation-states which are part of the Germanic civilization. Denmark, Sweden and Norway are nation states which are part of the Scandinavian Civilization.
I can't make it simpler than this. But perhaps someone can translate this for you so you can grasp these concepts.

Nope, you are completely out of your depth here. I specifically distinguished between a "nation state" and a "civilization" - I didn't even mention the word "state".

India is a union of states. This union becomes a single nation-state which is The Republic of India.
Another example would be Quebec and Ontario are states in the nation-state of Canada. Or Louisiana and Alaska in the US.
Austria and Germany would be nation-states which are part of the Germanic civilization. Denmark, Sweden and Norway are nation states which are part of the Scandinavian Civilization.
I can't make it simpler than this. But perhaps someone can translate this for you so you can grasp these concepts.

You went on, "a nation-state is often a subset of a larger civilization. Both PRC and Taiwan are sub-sets of the Chinese civilization." -- That is clearly wrong. PRC and Taiwan (ROC) are political concept, and one claims sovereignty over the other. Same civilization or not is irrelevant.

Oxymoronic. If you're an union of nation-states, you are not a single nation-state.

Canada and US are not nation-states. Thanks for illustrating your ignorance.

Austria and Germany are nation-states, they can be same or different civilization, it's irrelevant. You're confusing political concept with civilization again.

Last edited:
You went on, "a nation-state is often a subset of a larger civilization. Both PRC and Taiwan are sub-sets of the Chinese civilization." -- That is clearly wrong. PRC and Taiwan (ROC) are political concept, and one claims sovereignty over the other. Same civilization or not is irrelevant.

Oxymoronic. If you're an union of nation-states, you are not a single nation-state.

Canada and US are not nation-states. Thanks for illustrating your ignorance.

Austria and Germany are nation-states, they can be same or different civilization, it's irrelevant. You're confusing political concept with civilization again.
Wow. Clearly, no one has bothered to translate simple concepts for you. I never even said "Union of nation-states". I am sure a bit of reading up will help or you can revel in your ignorance.

India has just ganga civilization...Pakistan has Indus civilization...Heck your country's name is derived from our river. Change it, asap.

1. Agreed.
2. Our first PM was from Subcontinent because when he was born, modern day India was no where to be found.
3. Our forefathers adopted/developed Urdu and fought for it. Then, at the time of partition migrated to Pakistan and made it the national language of Pakistan. Today whole Pakistan can speak and write in Urdu unlike Indians. Urdu is just now a language in India which particular group of people speak and used in some government office at local level.
4. It may now houses 1/3 Muslims but still it is a country for South Asian Muslims as idealized, even after formation of Bangladesh, countless number of Biharis flocked from there to Pakistan.
5. No, we took it from the clutches of British and congress. British and Congress both were against partition, they were forced by us to pave the way for Pakistan. I am the grand son of Muhajir, who migrated from India to Pakistan after partition.

Google is available as Wikipedia...That's why I said in my comment; Hindus not India...Read Hindi-Urdu clashes in per-partition era. This I was referring to. Even after partition, Urdu is alien to Indian Hindus, they can't understand some/most of its words, depends upon which Urdu dialect is being spoken.

Who are you Mr?

Go sit around a corner and cry .
When the world hears the name 'India' first thing comes to their mind is that ancient civilization and its descendents or followers .
Islamic Republic of Pakistan is not even in the picture

Those empires you described does not represent India. They are empires unto themselves. They come and go without relating to one another.

As for Chinese dynasties, the land mass they accumulate is not the point. But the fact that people accept that there is one government that rule over China is more important. Since 221BC, China has been one country the majority of time. During the time when China was divided, such as between Han and Sui and between TAng and Song, all the divided rulers regard the others as illegitimate as it’s their goal to unite China. This is why China was united as it regard itself as a single political state since 221BC. Anytime that there is a separation, it will seek unity.

Since India does not have the concept of regarding itself as a single political state, Indian subcontinent is divided most of time. This is because people of the subcontinent does not regard itself as one country that is not divisible. For example, both Pakistan and India readily accept partitioning in 1947. If the geographical India was indeed one country as accepted by its people, the unity of the country would supersede religious differences.

Contrast that to Taiwan China relationship, where both government regard itself as the rightful ruler and the other government as in rebellion, you see what unity means.
You have no idea what you are talking about...why don't Indian empires like Gupta or Pala do not represent India?
But Chinese empires ..which were just based in eastern China represent whole of china.
The fact is, in contmporary sense of nation state , both India and China fall in the same category. At times they were divided with smaller neighbouring states fighting each other for supremacy and at times they were united under as single ruler and that is ancient history ..You can interpret to suit your bias.

Wow. Clearly, no one has bothered to translate simple concepts for you. I never even said "Union of nation-states". I am sure a bit of reading up will help or you can revel in your ignorance.

I'm not here to play semantics, that's low IQ. You can indulge in your own asininity.

Who are you Mr?

Go sit around a corner and cry .
When the world hears the name 'India' first thing comes to their mind is that ancient civilization and its descendents or followers .
Islamic Republic of Pakistan is not even in the picture
LMAO when the world hears the name india first thing coems to their mind is ancient civilization and islamic repbulic of Pakistan is not its part cause that world resides inside ur stinky ugly as fckk south Indian asre. In archeaological and historical world researches are done based on evidence and FACTS not on wishes of some desperate hindieez laying claim on others heritage. Guess what those who have been researching on genes ,dna from west to chalk out complete history of pakistan and south asia they dont even give two fcuks to indian stupid wishes.

And since there is some world to u that only relates ivc with india, lemme educate it is the same world of Western archeaologists who have subdivided sub continent people into ASI and ANI , and guess what nowhere in their researches do ever south indee dravida are even REMOTELY linked with IVC . Lmao and since world works on proof or evidence so they firstly see where those sites are sitting, since its visible major sites are located in Pakistan , then it means pakistani people are inheritors of it.

And how is it possible that people residing in a region being occupants of th land would be disassociated with their heritage just cause Some attention seeking, history stealing indians whose lives revolve around shytting on ganga banks wish that?

And pakistanis no matter what region they hail from follow their cultural practices, speak their locals languages, wear local dresses, sing their folk songs etc. infact u hindeez keep stealing our folk songs for ur cheap shytty bollywood films as u all u cud do is just steal.

As of pakloves turkiye he is a pakistani member on pak forum and he has all the right to air his views u got problem then eff off from here u are a dignity lacking unwanted inidan that we ban but he still crawls back like a pest to our forum and whose views mean jack to us. Now eff off. But u wont cause as an Indian shame is not taught to you

Last edited:
I'm not here to play semantics, that's low IQ. You can indulge in your own asininity.
Clearly, you are unable to grasp basic concepts like states, nation-states and civilizations. It's ok - with a little bit of reading, you will be able to discern the difference. Irrespective of your I.Q.

LMAO when the world hears the name india first thing coems to their mind is ancient civilization and islamic repbulic of Pakistan is not its part cause that world resides inside ur stinky ugly as fxuk south Indian asre. In archeaological and historical world researches are done based on evidence and FACTS not on wishes of some despeatte hindieez laying claim on others heritage. Guess what those who have been researching on genes ,dna from west to chalk out complete history of this pakistan and south asia dont even give two fcuks to indian stupid wishes.

And since there is some world to u that only relates ivc with india, lemme educate it is the same world. Western archeaologists who have subdivided sun continent people into ASI and ANI , and guess what no where in their researches do ever south indee dravida are even REMOTELY linked with IVC . Lmao and since world works on proof of evidence so they firstly see where those sites are sitting, since its visible major sites are located in Pakistan , then it means pakistani people are inheritors of it.

And how is it possible that people residing in a region ebing occupants of thia land would be disassociated with their heritage just cause Some attention seeking, history stealing indians whose lives revolve around shytting on ganga banks wish that?

And pakistanis no matter what region they hail form follow their cultural practices, speak their locals languages, wear local dresses, sing their folk songs etc. infact u hindeez keep stealing our folk songs for ur cheap shytty bollywood films as u all u cud do is just steal.

As of pakloves turkiye he is a pakistani member on pak forum an dhe has all the right to air hus view.s u got problem then eff off from here u are a dignity lacking unwanted inidan that we ban but he still crawls back like a pest to our forum and whose views mean jack to us. Now eff off. But u wont cause as an idnian shame isnot taught to you

:cheers:

:pakistan:

Clearly, you are unable to grasp basic concepts like states, nation-states and civilizations. It's ok - with a little bit of reading, you will be able to discern the difference. Irrespective of your I.Q.

The posts are there for everyone to read, you were schooled. The more you play this silly game, the stupider you look. :wave:

LMAO when the world hears the name india first thing coems to their mind is ancient civilization and islamic repbulic of Pakistan is not its part cause that world resides inside ur stinky ugly as fckk south Indian asre. In archeaological and historical world researches are done based on evidence and FACTS not on wishes of some desperate hindieez laying claim on others heritage. Guess what those who have been researching on genes ,dna from west to chalk out complete history of pakistan and south asia they dont even give two fcuks to indian stupid wishes.

And since there is some world to u that only relates ivc with india, lemme educate it is the same world of Western archeaologists who have subdivided sub continent people into ASI and ANI , and guess what nowhere in their researches do ever south indee dravida are even REMOTELY linked with IVC . Lmao and since world works on proof or evidence so they firstly see where those sites are sitting, since its visible major sites are located in Pakistan , then it means pakistani people are inheritors of it.

And how is it possible that people residing in a region being occupants of th land would be disassociated with their heritage just cause Some attention seeking, history stealing indians whose lives revolve around shytting on ganga banks wish that?

And pakistanis no matter what region they hail from follow their cultural practices, speak their locals languages, wear local dresses, sing their folk songs etc. infact u hindeez keep stealing our folk songs for ur cheap shytty bollywood films as u all u cud do is just steal.

As of pakloves turkiye he is a pakistani member on pak forum and he has all the right to air his views u got problem then eff off from here u are a dignity lacking unwanted inidan that we ban but he still crawls back like a pest to our forum and whose views mean jack to us. Now eff off. But u wont cause as an Indian shame is not taught to you

Jack to us :lol:
At least have some shame .
Go to a junction and repeat this retard theory ,no one gives a single eff.

Millions of toursists visits India to see that ancient old civilization,cradle of civilization.
Pakistan where ?No where .
India is India always India .

When the world here this name India that means only Republic of India .No matter how much your bark ,nothing gonna change They see India and Indians as descendents of Indus valley Civilization and that is not ends .Our each and every lands says thousand year glorious history .

Perhaps you have a hobby to sniff some others arse (occupational hazard :sarcastic:)

The posts are there for everyone to read, you were schooled. The more you play this silly game, the stupider you look. :wave:
Yawn. Sure - the posts are here for posterity. It is obvious to all and sundry who is the one looking like a complete imbecile and out of his depth. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom