What's new

Please comment. Is it true that captured Indian Pilot's release order chaellenged?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Mr. Abhinandan is leaving for IND as everyone should respect court order.

Not a court order, the court stated that it has no jurisdiction over matters relating to foreign affairs.

He has been already handed over to Indian High Commissioner

It is no favor it is Geneva Convention

BTW we also remember what you did to Capt Saurabh Kalia

Geneva Convention?

Prisoners have stayed with states for years, nobody could do anything about it.
Secondly, it gives a period of 7 days.
Thirdly, it does not force the captors to return prisoners of wars during the conflict, the period of 7 days only starts after the conflict has ended. In this case, Modi clearly said this was just the 'pilot project', the 'real project' is yet to come; the conflict goes on! We were under no obligation to return him anytime soon.

Please keep him till election. Treat him very nice and gently which you have done so far. Make live video session everyday to show indian how good he is being treated.
I really hate to say for my country’s hero :( but this fucked modi is desperate for war. I hardcore Indian army supporter but after seeing recent events. Who wins we can agree to disagree but clearly Pakistan has showed mor maturity. Looked at recent statements of IK:
Don’t escalate further at level where it’s not in my hand or modis: Damm, true once it will become ego issue of armed forces casualties will be too much from both side. He understands situation and psychologic of human nature.
Modi Behenchod : this was just pilot project more things will happen. He is not smart I believe he is suffering from some kind psychological problem. If you know Tedd Bundy similar kind.

One thing i want to tell All the Pakistani you guys have changed narrative of lot of Indians and that’s biggest victory for you guys. Forget about What is Indian Media saying see comments of Indian on those pages. They are really appreciating your gesture. And it’s not cry after defeat it’s understanding of reality.
I just wanna say this to you guys
Kudos! You won
N
ot by shooting IAF Plane, Not by capturing IAF and our country hero. But showing right gestures.
It doesn’t matter what will happen after releasing of keeping him but such events will only make sure that we can harmony as brother.
Don’t lose hope if you face more hate from Indai we both have people who are willing destroy each other but there will be peace. If you can convince me and hardcore Indian then there are just 130 billion left. You have already done with One.

He has been already handed over to Indian High Commissioner

It is no favor it is Geneva Convention

BTW we also remember what you did to Capt Saurabh Kalia
We didn’t do anything to Capt Surabh. Don’t protray us like mad men, do you think we would hand such a damaged body back or would we hide it? It is false propaganda

This is what indian gov and media wants the hell is wrong with our people why don't you guys get it you're doing exactly what they want. They want to use this as an excuse for further escalation they're crazy and will do anything to win elections you really think our military and civilian leadership didn't thought this through? @Arsalan

If he is handed over to indian hc stop crying now guys

No true!
Rumor being spread to create a divide and undermine the massive gesture of peace from Pakistan government.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom