What's new

IHC suspends Imran's sentence in Toshakhana case, orders release

He himself said I am willing to go jail. And where is your Nawaz Sharif? Fcuk the whole country and themselves eating KFC

Yeah his bald headed convict is sat in cosy London mansion pulling all the strings on political events together with the duffer establishment, the way IK is being kept in the dungeon, Godfather wouldnt even survive for few nights.

Our Tehreek-e-Insaf friends should not get angry.

We should also consider the positive side of everything instead of the negative side.

At least desi chicken and mutton with desi ghee will continue.

He is willing to stay in jail for one thousand years, be assured he would.

Yes .. and you lost

Yes sir .. just hard facts for you ie your “achievements”

- 1.2M educated and professional have left such one of our staff in Pakistan who refused to stay even with a 30% hike in her pay.

- inflation at 40% one of the highest in the world

- rupee dropping rapidly at 319 on open market

- MNC are fleeing Pakistan such as shell

- zero FDI

- unemployment at 20%+

- production and exports falling faster than Nawaz ‘s hair loss

- remittance at 30% reduction

- agricultural production falling to high energy prices

- FX reserves less than what india spends in a week or one IMF tranche away from default

- investor confidence at near zero level

- and the worse imran khan popularity is gone sky high with some citing at 70%+ more after toshkana case blew in your face. That was your “ strongest” case against him.

I can go on…

So my dear every thing Khan said you would achieve you have … ie a total economic meltdown

Congrats you have lived up to your reputation..

Hope he cannot be arrested in the fake Cipher case.
he will be arrested for sure, this is all planned out...

but a b!tch is always a b!tch even if he is humiliated everyday at the front of his house entrance at aven field.

i wonder, does neighbors complaint to the police, aren't they fed up with those abuses he takes every next day and digest em.

I was listening to mubasher luqman vlog yesterday in which he said if he gets relief in toshakhana case then he will be arrested in cypher case and after that in al qadir trust case and after that may 9 violence case.

He would still stay in jail for some months.

View attachment 949516

Let me know when he comes out of jail.

View attachment 949517
82E2C9A5-E83F-4968-96EA-DCE967F81CBA.jpeg

Gotta be the same guy .... surely 😂🤣

The establishment has no choice, they hate PDM and Imran Khan is the only leader left in Pakistan. Even Chinese newspapers are now angry at Pak begging habits... a piece of recent news where the Chinese criticized Pakistan again for joining the IMF program. Plus, CPEC payments are due..rollover rollover rollover ... eventually, interest is accumulating..

Our Tehreek-e-Insaf friends should not get angry.

We should also consider the positive side of everything instead of the negative side.

At least desi chicken and mutton with desi ghee will continue.

He is willing to stay in jail for one thousand years, be assured he would.

Imagine all the stolen money in the world living in the capital city of the world with attractions on every corner where no one gives a **** who you are be you the king or Tom cruise .... and still can’t step out due to fear

😂🤣

KFC with security guards , just as a prisoner on production bail stopping off for some food .

Freedom is in the heart & the day imran Khan is released you will see ,feel & hear the joy of the vast majority by far of Pakistani public out in the streets celebrating in their tens of millions .

Unlike Shrek who sneaks in like the thief in the night & who’s sons the ugly pantomime beasts are frightened to visit , heck the mother of your party was delivered by post by Amazon like flat pack IKEA furniture .

Beat that imprisonment . 👍🏽

Not offence, I just want to know does IK really has people support or he has unspecified keyboard warriors?

Listen A Hole @muhammadhafeezmalik I am not PTI supporter. I am PAKISTAN supporter. I only support the uncorrupted, the one who helps the poor and the one who supports his nations best interests. Unlike you who support namak haramis, I bet your one yourself. Snakes supports snakes. In the Allah’s court, we both will be asked and I know which side I be on

Back
Top Bottom