What's new

Please check and help!

PakiPashtun

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
Salam members, I am sorry if this in the wrong section.

My knowledge in Pakistan politics is not that excessive and I was debating with a few members on Pashtunforums.com

I was wondering if a few of the educated members here can help me defend PAKISTAN in that Forum in politics. They are all very professional and very respectful but I just feel like they have the upperhand in knowledge and I reached out here for help.

Thanks.

This is not Spam. Its just a request for members to help me there to defend my motherland.

delete your post before you are banned :lol:

Whatever the reason is.......indirectly you are adverstising this website

Stay in touch with this forum - you will increase your knowledge

I am trying to defend my country. How will I get banned for that? I want people here to make sure that non pashtuns there dont get confused about Pakistan.

can you help me?

They are all very professional and very respectful but I just feel like they have the upperhand in knowledge and
THIS LINE IS ENOUGH of ur advertisement.....get lost !!
pakdefenceforum rules..
Ind pak & Bangl Zindabad

I am trying to defend my country. How will I get banned for that? I want people here to make sure that non pashtuns there dont get confused about Pakistan.

can you help me?

You need to make sure the Pashtuns do not get confused about Pakistan.

I guess the Punjabis should try to make peace with the Pashtuns.

Punishing the Pashtuns for their brutality when the Afghan Kings ruled Pakistan should end and everybody should move forward.

Same goes for Iran and their hatred towards Pashtuns.

But the Pashtuns are just making things worser for themselves by doing suicide bombings in Pakistan and hatred is running very deep now and the past hatred is being reinforced. They are prolly going to suffer for a long time ahead.

Hi
What if they start posting in Pushtoo over there we wont understand a thing :frown:

Back
Top Bottom