virat kohli
suresh raina
yuvraj singh
ms dhoni
r ashwin
harbhajan singh
zaheer khan
munaf patel

perfect...just replace raina with pathan...

perfect...just replace raina with pathan...
bro pathan is not a good chice for a big match like this he is good against spinners but he is just a big flop against fast bowlers .............nd australia has great pace battrey

according to me it should be......
virendar sehwag
gautam gambhir
sachin tendulkar
virat kohli
suresh raina
yuvraj singh
ms dhoni
r ashwin
harbhajan singh
zaheer khan
munaf patel

Just replace munaf patel with s.sreesanth.....& r ashwin is the best part since he can bat very well, which he did in under 19 world cup

bro pathan is not a good chice for a big match like this he is good against spinners but he is just a big flop against fast bowlers .............nd australia has great pace battrey

But dear the same problem with RANA also you can see in the South Africa tour when india go last yr. and in the last match he was out against fast bowler, on the other hand pathan is handy bowler we can use. But did RANA do this No. And remember anyone who pick will play at 7 which more suit to Pathan.

break - nehra's leg and get some other new bowler in .

and while you are at it also break head of chawla and get ojha or some other bowler in.

Just replace munaf patel with s.sreesanth.....& r ashwin is the best part since he can bat very well, which he did in under 19 world cup

No sree santh..i haven't seen a indian cricketr as arrogant as sree santh..90% mallus i know are against him.his actions in the field brings only shame to indians..and his aggressiveness and drama looks fake.

There is a separate cricket thread for crist's sake. What has it got to do with indian defence.. :hitwall: :hitwall: :hitwall:

And how many threads are required to discuss one bloody match???

WOW!
I am surprised, cricket plays a important role in India Defence!

best of luck to Indian cricket fans ... i think India has a good chance of winning now that we (Pakistan) have broken Aussie morale . I hope Dhonni won't give Nehra the ball in the last overs ...lol

No sree santh..i haven't seen a indian cricketr as arrogant as sree santh..90% mallus i know are against him.his actions in the field brings only shame to indians..and his aggressiveness and drama looks fake.
do u expect a fast bowler to be like Pankaj udas...If u r annoyed by this behaviour why at all select him...even i dont like much of his over acting...but still he is much better bowler than Munaf...common man this guy has a good bowling action & never got much opportunity...the selectors had him when they didnt have much options...

Shreesanth needs to get some anger management lessons!!!!He used to bowl at 140kmph,now he's down to 130Kmph but his arrogance is the same!!Javagal Shree Nath was faster than Shreesanth even during the 2003 WC!!

Drop Harbhajan singh- he is not worthy any more-

Back
Top Bottom