What's new

Plan E For Afghanistan

Very rightly said,
US Should rethink, if they can ?

Nothing of Indian plan is going to happen.

Just go and listen to Pentagon today. They have accepted loudly today that US is part of the ongoing talks with Taliban. The withdrawal of invader forces from Afghanistan is also underway in the talks as per pentagon statement today.

So here here bhartis need to think thousands times before putting their eggs in the wrong basket

Nothing of Indian plan is going to happen.

Just go and listen to Pentagon today. They have accepted loudly today that US is part of the ongoing talks with Taliban. The withdrawal of invader forces from Afghanistan is also underway in the talks as per pentagon statement today.

So here here bhartis need to think thousands times before putting their eggs in the wrong basket

Its not the Indian official stand. Its a view put out by the author of this article..

You are still a journalist . Are'nt You?
:what:

We can live with Tamil Nadu peacefully. I personally believe Tamil Nadu is the power house of India and it must be termed as real India.

Lolzzzz...Thank you..But yeah even the Real India (according to you) and the Real Indians (Tamils) are much better off with the "Fake India" and Fake Indians. :)

Kalam was a Muslim but does that mean it has brought any justice to Indian Muslims and their progress ?? NO right. Similarly Karzai is an imposed person who has spent his life outside Afghanistan in the lap of India.

You dont know if Dr.Kalam brought any justice to the muslims or not.
There were numerous articles (in local Tamil media ofcourse) where many eminent Mulsim leaders from Tamil Nadu said that they feel that they are empowered after his election and that it underscores their faith in the Indian consititution. So lets not get into that.

The only solution to Afghanistan issue is a broad-based Afghan govt with equal power sharing. You exclude any group and here you go a the war will continue simple as that.

Nobody want to impose only Afghan Pashtuns but we want equal rights for them. Imposing Northern alliance or any other groups is not acceptable

I repeat,everyone wants the power in Afghanistan to be equally shared.
The only opposition I had was when certain posters said that the Afghanistan should be "Pashtun-centric" or that they should be the power centres of Afghanistan.

Jana,dont worry,Benny is also a South Indian only...lol that means he is also a Real Indian.

Funny thing is that I am from the state where there are maximum number of Muslims in terms of percentage of population and still dont figure in the big map fanboys put up.

Cant imagine Zardari and co ruling here. LOL:lol:

Its not the Indian official stand. Its a view put out by the author of this article..

You are still a journalist . Are'nt You?
:what:

Benny its not about this write up. Just go and check Indian policy on Afghanistan and you will see the similarity.

Funny thing is that I am from the state where there are maximum number of Muslims in terms of percentage of population and still dont figure in the big map fanboys put up.

Cant imagine Zardari and co ruling here. LOL:

Thats funny that you still believe in maps drawn by common people when even the ones drawn by high level American planners fell flat on their face

Benny its not about this write up. Just go and check Indian policy on Afghanistan and you will see the similarity.

Can you give a link or source for the Indian official stand therby i can cross check it and find out the similarities.

Thats funny that you still believe in maps drawn by common people when even the ones drawn by high level American planners fell flat on their face

DiD i say i believe???

Even i made a map recently and japan was in the middle of antartica .. didnt make any difference.. LOL

we need friendly brotherly relations with afghanistan, this is the real victory, we need to be as one with the afghans, i know this seems like a dream but it should be the aim

talk of strategic depth is misplaced, we cannot treat the afghans like this imo, we need to WIN them over and prove to them that we want friendship - if the afghans show no sensitivity to mutual concerns and allow india to dictate to them then they have surely made their own choice?

The mentality of across the border friends expressed by comments in this thread represents the true state of affairs in this cosmetic "Indian union".

"Unitied we look but divided we are"

we need friendly brotherly relations with afghanistan, this is the real victory, we need to be as one with the afghans, i know this seems like a dream but it should be the aim

talk of strategic depth is misplaced, we cannot treat the afghans like this imo, we need to WIN them over and prove to them that we want friendship - if the afghans show no sensitivity to mutual concerns and allow India to dictate to them then they have surely made their own choice?

Pakistan was never in favor of handing Afghanistan to warlords and religious extremists however those the the only people who could hand down some peace after 30 years of war. The drain of Afghan intellectuals and destruction was caused by their own failed partnership with Soviet Union and India to built greater Afghanistan. Not only the Pukhtoon brothers in Pak side repelled them but fought for the survival of Pakistan. Putting an effective end to greater Afghanistan dream infused by Soviet-Indian propaganda. India is for every chance to step on Pakistan and dismember a piece of its land as much as it could.

The mentality of across the border friends expressed by comments in this thread represents the true state of affairs in this cosmetic "Indian union".

You have conjured up a nice quote there just like that :partay:

Care to explain.? :what:

Cant imagine Zardari and co ruling here. LOL:lol:

lol..Just now I saw...Even that territory given to us is "Disputed".

So its Radio Pakistan Calcutta and Radio Pakistan Bombay along with Radio Pakistan New Delhi now! Wait, did you get Blore too? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom