What's new

Plan E For Afghanistan

OK as a solution is sucks but is thier really any alternative?

Talibanistan-Map.jpg

Those that love the taliban can move south those that dont can try to get north. Wont be the first SE-Asian parition.

Dear Jana, we dont hate you, have you ever seen me saying anything bad about any particular gourp of pakistanis? but it is quite common in this forum that alot of people talk BS about the other ethnics of afghanistan which is full of hate. yes there are ethnic divisions in afghaistan we all know that, the same thing is in pakistan, but it doestn mean an outsider comes and dictate that all pakistanis should shut up/get out and panjabis are the sole owner of pakistan. if not for pakistan, they shouldnt say it for afghanistan either. we all got problems.

Good point, we all have problems, however we can only solve them if we work together! What other members were trying to point out is that Americans made a mistake by completely ignoring Pashtuns and only supporting the other ethnic groups of Afghanistan, and this in return gave Taliban more recruits and that has not helped to bring peace in Afghanistan!

Pashtuns only side with Taliban because they see it as the only Pashtun movement opposing the influence of the Tajiks, Uzbeks, and Hazars all due to the fact that the Americans have pushed them into taking sides with the Taliban!

dont taunt me because i am not living in afghanistan, that is not very nice, nowdays there are more pakistani asylum seekers in the UK than the afghan asylum seekers, we all got our problems, thats why we have migrated. yes, we are to be blamed for our sitauation, that is a fact, and that is the internal problem, the external problem is other countries which have made our country their battlefield, what chances a very poor and week afghanistan would have in presence of world super powers and regional powers for this last 30 years? secondly, my post was in response to your post regarding the ethnic groups of afghanistan, i again request you to think before you write something, put emotions aside and think straight, it is easy to say whatever comes to our mouth, saying things wisele and sensibly is always best.

don't mind the words of a few people on this forum! I personally want a strong and united Afghanistan that won't interfere in Pakistan's matters, a Afghanistan that we can consider a brother country rather than a adversary.

Seriously not trolling, the map emphasises the seriousness of the situation.

OK the US fails big time, leaves Afghanistan 2015, the southern half and we are possibly lucky if its only half is under control of the taliban.
Where do they turn next? There are already parts of Pakistan they consider thiers. Do you think they wont try and take full control of Waziristan and FATA.

I hope it doesnt happen i hope some one in a burst of brilliance finds a real solution rather than a well bye were leaving sorry about the mess you deal with it.
I hope that the politicians could be muzzled and Kayani and Petraeus could sit down and work out a way to solve the problem working together.

While more people in Pakistan are interested in shooting Americans than shooting taliban Afghanistan is going to be a mess and the clock is ticking.

To answer your comment i found the map from googleing talibanistanmap, appologies to those offended by the thought of some areas of pakistan being under Taliban control. Sadly though to some extent that is the reality.

Seriously not trolling, the map emphasises the seriousness of the situation.

OK the US fails big time, leaves Afghanistan 2015, the southern half and we are possibly lucky if its only half is under control of the taliban.
Where do they turn next? There are already parts of Pakistan they consider thiers. Do you think they wont try and take full control of Waziristan and FATA.

I hope it doesnt happen i hope some one in a burst of brilliance finds a real solution rather than a well bye were leaving sorry about the mess you deal with it.
I hope that the politicians could be muzzled and Kayani and Petraeus could sit down and work out a way to solve the problem working together.

While more people in Pakistan are interested in shooting Americans than shooting taliban Afghanistan is going to be a mess and the clock is ticking.

To answer your comment i found the map from googleing talibanistanmap, appologies to those offended by the thought of some areas of pakistan being under Taliban control. Sadly though to some extent that is the reality.

Worry about your own india being under the control of Maoists.

TTP Taliban so called "Pakistani Taliban" (which was formed after the US invasion of Afghanistan) is not a separatist movement.

Afghan Taliban will not rest until US and NATO are out of their country, Afghanistan. They have no interest in taking parts of Pakistan, they will not rest until all Americans/NATO troops are out of each and every part of Afghanistan.

Taliban will never agree to a nation called "Talibanistan" and will not put down their fight if westerners throw them a small new "country", they were never separatist groups. Afghan Taliban are from Afghanistan while "Pakistani TTP Taliban" are newly formed and are now very weak thanks to Pakistani troops.

All will be well after US/NATO troops are out of Afghanistan. Dont you worry about Pakistan. Pakistan knows how to deal with Taliban.

:tup::tup::tup:

Pakistan is for all - Pujabis,Balochis,Sindhis and Pathans, but Afghanistan is only for Pathans.

Clear double standards.

You forgot Kashmiris :pakistan:

Pakistanis know that Afghanistan is also a multi-ethnic nation like Pakistan, but to leave the largest ethnic group of Afghanistan (the Pashtuns) out of Afghan government and out of America's future plans for Afghanistan will never bring stability in Afghanistan.

Pashtuns are the largest ethnic group in Afghanistan they must be granted more presence and more power in the Government of Afghanistan.

Option 2:
Greater-Pakistan.jpeg

Lol... First I must say a thank you for leaving out my Area (Tamil Nadu) from the Greater Pakistan.Hope you dont include that also later in some version of Greatest Pakistan.

You forgot Kashmiris :pakistan:
Pakistanis know that Afghanistan is also a multi-ethnic nation like Pakistan, but to leave the largest ethnic group of Afghanistan (the Pashtuns) out of Afghan government and out of America's future plans for Afghanistan will never bring stability in Afghanistan.

Pashtuns are the largest ethnic group in Afghanistan they must be granted more presence and more power in the Government of Afghanistan.

Isnt Karzai a pashtun.? No one denies that Pashtuns are the single largest entity and as such must be proportionately represented,But some things like Pashtun-centric Afghanistan,Pashtuns being the power centre of Afghanistan will simply be not acceptable to other ethnic groups which are still smarting under the atrocities commited on them by the Pashtun Taliban.

Talibanistan-Map.jpg

Those that love the taliban can move south those that dont can try to get north. Wont be the first SE-Asian parition.
Do whatever you want on either side of Pakistan, but you don't get an inch of Pakistan's territory.

Talibanistan-Map.jpg

:lol::lol: it seems some Nursery class kid had drawn the map or someone from Indian inte-less-intelligence have drawn that map.

Look at Buner area :rofl: even if an idiot draws the map he will not include Buner in Afghanistan. This shows the bhartis are acting worst than an idiot here.

Look at their frustrated drawing which if analysed seriously can send Indian into deep trouble just look at doted Wagha, Amritsir and the area in green.

Anyway bhartis will dream on and on and on and they passed away

Talibanistan-Map.jpg

You want Pakistan?

OVER MY DEAD BODY!!!

Lol... First I must say a thank you for leaving out my Area (Tamil Nadu) from the Greater Pakistan.Hope you dont include that also later in some version of Greatest Pakistan.

We can live with Tamil Nadu peacefully. I personally believe Tamil Nadu is the power house of India and it must be termed as real India.

Isnt Karzai a pashtun.? No one denies that Pashtuns are the single largest entity and as such must be proportionately represented,But some things like Pashtun-centric Afghanistan,Pashtuns being the power centre of Afghanistan will simply be not acceptable to other ethnic groups which are still smarting under the atrocities commited on them by the Pashtun Taliban.

Kalam was a Muslim but does that mean it has brought any justice to Indian Muslims and their progress ?? NO right. Similarly Karzai is an imposed person who has spent his life outside Afghanistan in the lap of India.

The only solution to Afghanistan issue is a broad-based Afghan govt with equal power sharing. You exclude any group and here you go a the war will continue simple as that.

Nobody want to impose only Afghan Pashtuns but we want equal rights for them. Imposing Northern alliance or any other groups is not acceptable

We can live with Tamil Nadu peacefully. I personally believe Tamil Nadu is the power house of India and it must be termed as real India.

Hmmm.. impressive...nice attempt.. keep going.. the post is hilarious.:tup::tup:

The biggest failure of USA is to help establish minority control over majority while forgetting that Afghanistan is the ethnic homeland of Pashtuns not Tajiks, Uzbecks and dozen of other ethinic groups living in Afghanistan today

Very rightly said,
US Should rethink, if they can ?

Back
Top Bottom