What's new

Plan E For Afghanistan

dont taunt me because i am not living in afghanistan, that is not very nice, nowdays there are more pakistani asylum seekers in the UK than the afghan asylum seekers, we all got our problems, thats why we have migrated. yes, we are to be blamed for our sitauation, that is a fact, and that is the internal problem, the external problem is other countries which have made our country their battlefield, what chances a very poor and week afghanistan would have in presence of world super powers and regional powers for this last 30 years? secondly, my post was in response to your post regarding the ethnic groups of afghanistan, i again request you to think before you write something, put emotions aside and think straight, it is easy to say whatever comes to our mouth, saying things wisele and sensibly is always best.

You are absolutely right.

"yes, we are to be blamed for our sitauation, that is a fact, and that is the internal problem, the external problem is other countries which have made our country their battlefield, what chances a very poor and week afghanistan would have in presence of world super powers and regional powers for this last 30 years?"

Last edited:
Dear Jana, we dont hate you, have you ever seen me saying anything bad about any particular gourp of pakistanis? but it is quite common in this forum that alot of people talk BS about the other ethnics of afghanistan which is full of hate. yes there are ethnic divisions in afghaistan we all know that, the same thing is in pakistan, but it doestn mean an outsider comes and dictate that all pakistanis should shut up/get out and panjabis are the sole owner of pakistan. if not for pakistan, they shouldnt say it for afghanistan either. we all got problems.

:) forget about forums and internet BS. it all looks so big nothing on ground.

If we believe in FB, forums and so on then trust me it looks like entire Khyber Pukhtunkhwa is going to announce independence tonight or any second now including me :P

If you come to the realistic part then there are political discrimination on all sides again that is not due to common psyche but largely due to our own political leaders.

Its all about their power tug-of-war. The grievances are there when you ignore have power shared unjustly.

:tup::tup::tup:

Pakistan is for all - Pujabis,Balochis,Sindhis and Pathans, but Afghanistan is only for Pathans.

Clear double standards.

Because Pakistan is a union of various ethinicties which are natives to those lands..Baluchis have been in baluchistan for centuries and so do Sindis in Sindh, Punjabi's in Punjab, Pushtoons in KP and so forth.

On the flip side, Ethinic Afghanistan is predominantly Pushtoon and the Tajiks and Uzbecks and dozen of other nationalities came either by annexation of territory by imperial Afghanistan or migration. If we go by your logic then once upon a time even parts of India belong to Afghanistan.

Even at the height of conflict the Pushtoon were fighting against the trouble making elements of Afghanistan aligned with Soviets and Russia which goes to prove Pushtoon loyalty to Pakistan.

The so called Pushtoons being killed are Afghani trouble makers who are exploiting our hospitality and public sentiments. I will suggest an end of all Afghan problems..recognize the international border drawn by the British and stop dreaming to annex northern-Pakistan to build glorious greater Afghanistan.

Because Pakistan is a union of various ethinicties which are natives to those lands..Baluchis have been in baluchistan for centuries and so do Sindis in Sindh, Punjabi's in Punjab, Pushtoons in KP and so forth.

On the flip side, Ethinic Afghanistan is predominantly Pushtoon and the Tajiks and Uzbecks and dozen of other nationalities came either by annexation of territory by imperial Afghanistan or migration. If we go by your logic then once upon a time even parts of India belong to Afghanistan.

I cannot help but laugh at the double standards of you guys.

If you argue so cogently that the Pashtuns were the natives of this land and the Tajiks and Uzbeks came here through conquests (which is just a plain distortion of facts) and hence it is only the Pashtuns who should be the power centre in Afghanistan,can you say the same about the Kashmiri Pandits who are the natives of Kashmir.?

The qualifications which you laid in favour of Pashtuns must be applicable to all I guess.

And If u say that they have been in Kashmir for so long,then the same applies to the Tajiks and Uzbeks also.

Even at the height of conflict the Pushtoon were fighting against the trouble making elements of Afghanistan aligned with Soviets and Russia which goes to prove Pushtoon loyalty to Pakistan.

So.? I am in no way questioning the Pak Pashtun's loyalty towards Pakistan.
Similarly you guys stop considering the Tajiks,Uzbeks and hazaras as lesser citizens of modern day Afghanistan.

The so called Pushtoons being killed are Afghani trouble makers who are exploiting our hospitality and public sentiments. I will suggest an end of all Afghan problems..recognize the international border drawn by the British and stop dreaming to annex northern-Pakistan to build glorious greater Afghanistan.

You know what Tajiks and Uzbeks have always respected/recognised the Durand line.it is the Pashtuns whom you favour to be the power centre in Afghanistan who have not accepted the Durand line and claim them (rightly or wrongly) for historical reasons.

If we go by your logic then once upon a time even parts of India belong to Afghanistan

Very Negligible part of modern day India,yet the entirety of modern-day Pakistan.

Plan E For Afghanistan

An American pullout from Afghanistan would free the US military to strike at Pakistan-harboured terrorist groups, something that Pakistan’s control over logistical routes into Afghanistan prevents today.
Broadsword: Plan E for Afghanistan

US military would be firing missiles from their homeland to taliban caves.
very very poor pan E. What a waste of time.He must be in his dream land.

:) forget about forums and internet BS. it all looks so big nothing on ground.

If we believe in FB, forums and so on then trust me it looks like entire Khyber Pukhtunkhwa is going to announce independence tonight or any second now including me :P

If you come to the realistic part then there are political discrimination on all sides again that is not due to common psyche but largely due to our own political leaders.

Its all about their power tug-of-war. The grievances are there when you ignore have power shared unjustly.

wish it was internt only.

dear somebozo, either you are deliberately trying to spread false information or you geniunely lack the right information about afghanistan, in any case i suggest you to get correct information.

3. Dont fall to propaganda and make it Punjabi-Pukhtun. Our army is consists of all ethnic groups and Pukhtuns have been on highest ranks and decision makers in the army.
Many of our Air-chiefs for example were Pukhtoons.
Ayub Khan, Waheed kakar army cheifs for example. :victory:

Another master piece of BENNY!

Here is my master plan.
India keep out of Afghanistan.

India stop dreaming to wipe Pakistan first in partnership with Russia and now in partnership with USA.

India stop funding, arming and training local terrorist groups.

Mother of all problems in Asia = India..

Wonder why India was constantly invaded??

Because of its classic back stab and looting politics.

Rest of Asia dont care. Except Pakistan and maybe China. If they did why all of SE Asia have free trade with India. Why Japan and Russia giving nuclear deal?India also has good relations with your fellow Muslim "brothers".

Wonder why India was constantly invaded? "Because of its classic back stab and looting politics."

You have to be kidding me right? So when the Greeks, Mongols, Turkics, Arabs,etc, etc swallowed Iran/Persia whole was because of their "classic back stab and looting politics"? Or when China was invaded by the Manchus, Mongols, Japanese, etc it was the same? More example? Do me a favor and save it to yourself.

Throwing one child to the wolf, Blackwill apparently believes, might save the other.

Look at American Mindset.. the Civilized ones of 21st century! :sniper::usflag:

Ajay tukla always try to link India with A'stan but no one pays him any attention except copy/paste trolls. :pop:

Seems you pay too much attention to his articles to notice it.:lol::lol:

After reading the article, all one could conclude is that
"Bili ko cheechron ke khuab"!

Back
Top Bottom