What's new

Places of worship in USA

Secret Muzzlum plan to instal a caliphate on USA is working fine. These Mosques are trojan horses, from which an Izzlamic Army is going to unleash a Jihad on horse backs. We are also preparing a gigantic Burqa for the statue of liberty. Wake up America :D

You forgot to add Halal McDonald's.

gemiluth-chessed-synagogue-port-gibson-ms.jpg

Synagogue in Mississippi

Sepharidic Jews are those from present day Spain / Middle East, right?

Sephardic jews are from Spain/Portugal and North Africa. After reconquest, they migrated en-mass from Iberia to Middle Eastern countries and Turkey.

Maimonides, the greatest Jewish saint ever after the Prophets was a Sephardic and he finally became the Prime Minister of Islamic Egypt in the 1200s. He was also the chief doctor of the whole of Egypt.

@Peter C

st-louis-cathedral.jpg

St. Louis Cathedral New Orleans

Yes they are North African and Middle Eastern Jews and those who were expelled from Spain.

Excellent! Thank you , bro. I've just realized that there are so many different types of Jewish practitioners:
1) Sephardi, 2) Ashkenazi ...

Are there any other?

Sephardic jews are Spain/Portugal and North Africa. After reconquest, they migrated en-mass from Iberia to Middle Eastern countries and Turkey.

Maimonides, the greatest Jewish saint ever after the Prophets was a Sephardic and he finally became the Prime Minister of Islamic Egypt in the 1200s. He was also the chief doctor of the whole of Egypt.

Thanks for the excellent information @Multani

Excellent! Thank you , bro. I've just realized that there are so many different types of Jewish practitioners:

Are there any other?

Thanks for the excellent information @Multani

Yes there are communities from Africa and from South Asia as well. They are much less in number though compared to the two famous groups.

thumb.php

St Nicholas Cathedral also DC

]

Middle Eastern jews are primarily known as Mizrahim [ Iraqi, Syrian, Egyptian, Yemeni ]

Alright guys I got to go one last pic before I go. :)

jaincentre-330.jpg
Jain temple Chicago

Thank you KingMamba, come back later and post more.

I will post some mosques from Arizona and New Mexico

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom