What's new

PLAAF vs. USAF

Status
Not open for further replies.
we are not perfect but at least we dont blow the heads off of individuals who voice their own opinion(s). I call them like i see them, and the reaction from your neighboring countries says enough! They want you kept in check, that's why they are begging the USN and USAF to strengthen their position in the region. That says something. I dont here Canada or Mexico calling you to step up patrols to help protect their interests do I? No, I didnt think so. But last I checked, Japan, Vietnam, the Philippines, India, Singapore, the Republic of China, and South Korea all wanted the US to increase its roll in the region because they dont trust the intentions of the PRC. Hmmm.... sounds like youve got some friendly neighbors! :usflag:

You state the facts (except the blowing heads off part), but what is your point?

I wonder if there isn't China/Russia as a threat, how will the US be treating Japan, SK and the rest, what do you think? If my country's entire history is that of a puppet state or worse, I wouldn't want that again either. If the US had an emperor over Mexico and Canada for thousands of years, they'll probably fear you just as much.

I'm in the opinion that people should be realistic (this is to both Chinese and foreign posters), there is no friendship between nations. To quote Marilyn Manson's awesome song: "somebody wants to use you, somebody wants to be used by you". That pretty much sums it up.

PS just noticed your nickname, no that's not true but I WISH we could steal EVERYTHING. If there is a thief that steals everything and nobody could do a dam thing about it, well, that's one pretty awesome thief.

When are you f*ckers (Europe and US) going to give back the stuff you stole from the world in the 1600~1900s? No? Then stop crying.

LordWedggie, we are in somewhat of agreement. Outside of the argument if Russia/China threat wasn't there the US would mistreat its allies... I dont agree. China was still under the authority of Chiang Kai-shek when we defeated Japan in 45 and remained in power years after. We didnt treat Japan any different. Not to mention Russia/USSR was our ally during that particular time (perhaps by mutual interests alone) and we had the whole world (not literally). We didn't treat them any different. To assume the US uses Japan and others as a puppet is true to some degree, just as China uses its few allies the same way, for its own interests, but our allies have their own democratic voice and their own money and self interests... NATO is the only real reason the US is still in certain parts of the world (which I'm under the impression NATO should have been marginally dissolved after the collapse of the USSR/WARSAW in 1989, so no argument there) And I'm not sure that a former Empire in the region is just cause to reclaim lost or otherwise declared international waters/territory by the rest of the world, as China routinely does. Who is to say that the Philippines and Vietnam have no claim to the south china sea? We don't forbid Mexico or international players the right into the Gulf of Mexico do we? But I gave a "thanks" because you are right regarding the manson lyrics, but our idea(s) regarding the context of the lyrics to real world issues are slightly misaligned. But good point

And the US and Russia were VERY kind to China during the opium trade wars... You need to be hating on France and the UK if you want a fight there! Just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom