What's new

PLA would lose 40% of its fleet to sink a US carrier

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd LOVE to see the whole region get the big 'x-ray'. Say 'cheese' Habib !!:smokin:

Given the quality of his posts that revealed severe lack of critical thinking skills, no brain is correct...:lol:

Looks like another typical anti-American PDF troll to me. The moment I saw him say (in another thread) that the Chinese space program was more advanced then, and basically did more then NASA ever did, I realized the kind of mental aptitude he had. Not someone capable of having rational discussion, thats for sure.

No, you are the one who can't even understand what is coming out of your mouth. See the terms 'increase' and 'accidental' in your reply above. Having sex can increase the danger of heart attack, so are you worried? This thread is clearly about the strategic responses that can arise from both sides, it is better to focus on that.

The US can of course make decisions on imaginary illusions, like what they did for Iraq, the differences here presented to the dude sitting in front of that magic button is pretty simple: JL-2/DF-31/DF-41 based 2nd strike can make sure your children and grandchildren don't see a very bright future, as there will be no future for them, so as a decision maker to launch trident missiles, are you 100% sure?

Dude: China is not Iraq, China is not Iran, China is not USSR.

来这里玩文字游戏,你根本不够资格,你连中文也不会,根本甚至不能明白我说什么,可我确能用你的母语质疑你,你不觉得彼此玩文字游戏的差距太大,不适合玩吗?

As there is no surprise for them: China knocked out a backward dirty highly corrupted india, how surprise is that?

Dude, we are in a competition, everyday. the gap between we two nations is widening daily. better to focus on your **** at home

Let me ask you this. If we launched conventionally armed Trident missiles would you considered it likely as a nuclear response by China?

it is you daydreaming that you can support Muslim Pakistan invade non-Muslim India and the world will forgive you. you being the allies of Muslims, you know what will happen to you.

when did you last show support for North Korea, your longest standing ally and which saved millions of Chinese during the Korean War which China fanned just like you backstabbed Vietnam during the Vietnam War???

you are playing proxy war against India by supporting Pakistan. India has not yet began by supporting East Turkestan Muslims torture and kill inhuman Chinese communists.

since you show so much love and support for Muslims..... and no love for North Koreans and other non-Muslims.....

Ouch, That must have had hurt you quite a lot. See and feel the sick mentality oozing outta your comments when you mention "Muslims". Listen kid, China itself has a majority Muslim population to support n feel for their own people. by quoting Muslim Pakistan you have just proved what makes you feel burnt deep down in your heart.

Come outta slum you live in, and think for while to change. There are other nations stand proud of themselves and can think their good and bad. You can shove your pseudo intellectualism...... you know what i mean.

Coming again on your topic - Well as you have mentioned so desperately Muslim Pakistan - so tell me when it comes to typical endia Pakistan enmity - why do you make so much curry and brag about having more endian muslims than Pakistani Muslims in endia itself?

Too much contradictions, Too much hypocrisy. You know - I can feel you. Muslim rule of subcontinent for more than 1000 years is too much to gulp it down. jal jaltey hein jhant k baal. koi baat nahi. sach ka samna karo bachay

If US won't go war with China in this next 5 yrs, US won't have the advantage over Chinese military in South China Sea after 2020. This is a fact US poster in here can't accept. All China need are 3 aircraft carrier with the land base anti ships missiles mature and operational, China can effectively push US navy back behind Japan and not venture into South China Sea, With China aircraft carrier stay within South China Sea they can provide air cover for the ships, strike against enemy, protect their airspace, count on anti ship missiles, submarine launch missile, destroyer, speedboat arm with missiles, mines, they can even try to start a space war if China feel the need to do so, let not forget China possess Nuclear weapons and by 2020 they have all the mean to deliver tactic on US soil. China isn't Irag or Iran, US can't achieve victory if US decide to start a war with China on China territory.

19 pages of trolling. Lets get this up to 50 pages. My daddy can whip your daddy :lol:

If US won't go war with China in this next 5 yrs, US won't have the advantage over Chinese military in South China Sea after 2020. This is a fact US poster in here can't accept. All China need are 3 aircraft carrier with the land base anti ships missiles mature and operational, China can effectively push US navy back behind Japan and not venture into South China Sea, With China aircraft carrier stay within South China Sea they can provide air cover for the ships, strike against enemy, protect their airspace, count on anti ship missiles, submarine launch missile, destroyer, speedboat arm with missiles, mines, they can even try to start a space war if China feel the need to do so, let not forget China possess Nuclear weapons and by 2020 they have all the mean to deliver tactic on US soil. China isn't Irag or Iran, US can't achieve victory if US decide to start a war with China on China territory.

As I said earlier, the US military couldn't defeat China when the gap between the militaries were far greater. They thought they could but underestimated the resilience of the PLA and the Chinese people.

Now the gap is closing rapidly in terms of technology and budget. The cost of going to war with China is now far greater which means the US won't even dare thinking about a war with China near the Chinese motherland.

As you said, we are not unarmed and can pack a MASSIVE punch and our firepower and delivery systems are growing ever larger as our economy gets bigger and our industrial and technological base advances.

The only way the US can realistically defeat China is in a pipe dream.

Once reality conquers over illusion, it's time to wake up.

No, you are the one who can't even understand what is coming out of your mouth. See the terms 'increase' and 'accidental' in your reply above. Having sex can increase the danger of heart attack, so are you worried? This thread is clearly about the strategic responses that can arise from both sides, it is better to focus on that.

The US can of course make decisions on imaginary illusions, like what they did for Iraq, the differences here presented to the dude sitting in front of that magic button is pretty simple: JL-2/DF-31/DF-41 based 2nd strike can make sure your children and grandchildren don't see a very bright future, as there will be no future for them, so as a decision maker to launch trident missiles, are you 100% sure?

Dude: China is not Iraq, China is not Iran, China is not USSR.

来这里玩文字游戏,你根本不够资格,你连中文也不会,根本甚至不能明白我说什么,可我确能用你的母语质疑你,你不觉得彼此玩文字游戏的差距太大,不适合玩吗?

As there is no surprise for them: China knocked out a backward dirty highly corrupted india, how surprise is that?

Dude, we are in a competition, everyday. the gap between we two nations is widening daily. better to focus on your **** at home

Let me ask you this. What would China's response be if we launched conventionally armed Trident missiles at your country? Increasingly likely a nuclear response? How would you know its nuclear or conventional?

As I said earlier, the US military couldn't defeat China when the gap between the militaries were far greater. They thought they could but underestimated the resilience of the PLA and the Chinese people.

Now the gap is closing rapidly in terms of technology and budget. The cost of going to war with China is now far greater which means the US won't even dare thinking about a war with China near the Chinese motherland.

As you said, we are not unarmed and can pack a MASSIVE punch and our firepower and delivery systems are growing ever larger as our economy gets bigger and our industrial and technological base advances.

The only way the US can realistically defeat China is in a pipe dream.

Once reality conquers over illusion, it's time to wake up.

You couldn't even defeat Vietnam even though the gap between militaries was greater. Or perhaps the Mujahadeen because of the Soviet Union.

Let me ask you this. What would China's response be if we launched conventionally armed Trident missiles at your country? Increasingly likely a nuclear response? How would you know its nuclear or conventional?

You couldn't even defeat Vietnam even though the gap between militaries was greater. Or perhaps the Mujahadeen because of the Soviet Union.

Well, we would first start by shooting down every single US satellite in space. Destroy every single US base and fleet within 1000 km of Chinese border with air force and missiles. (More realistically, it the fleets will be destroyed, the base need to be destroyed by ground forces). Then we would launch "conventional missiles" at Washington, New York, LA, Chicago, etc. You have just declared war with China, so expect the standard response of countries at war.

Well, we would first start by shooting down every single US satellite in space. Destroy every single US base and fleet within 1000 km of Chinese border with air force and missiles. (More realistically, it the fleets will be destroyed, the base need to be destroyed by ground forces). Then we would launch "conventional missiles" at Washington, New York, LA, Chicago, etc. You have just declared war with China, so expect the standard response of countries at war.

All that and a helluva lot more.

Messing with the PLA in our own backyard is the American military's death wish and the Yanks know this!

They had naval power, air power and land power in Korea. What did they achieve? Got taught how to turn their back and run away.

The US military has practise running away from the PLA. It could come in handy the next time they dare mess with us. But the US don't have the balls to mess with countries that can punch them back, they only pick on countries with AK-47's to feel like 'tough' guys and massage their ego.

Funny thing is, the US military even lost to a country armed with AK-47's in 1991 just like our military predicted. To make matters worse, superpower Serbia shot down America's most advanced 'stealth' plane.

American military might be 'invincible' to their own brainwashed minds, but they have proven nothing against Russia or China in real combat. On paper the US is 'invincible' but in real combat, they are experts at running away.

All that and a helluva lot more.

Messing with the PLA in our own backyard is the American military's death wish and the Yanks know this!

They had naval power, air power and land power in Korea. What did they achieve? Got taught how to turn their back and run away.

The US military has practise running away from the PLA. It could come in handy the next time they dare mess with us. But the US don't have the balls to mess with countries that can punch them back, they only pick on countries with AK-47's to feel like 'tough' guys and massage their ego.

Funny thing is, the US military even lost to a country armed with AK-47's in 1991 just like our military predicted. To make matters worse, superpower Serbia shot down America's most advanced 'stealth' plane.

American military might be 'invincible' to their own brainwashed minds, but they have proven nothing against Russia or China in real combat. On paper the US is 'invincible' but in real combat, they are experts at running away.

Compare to US, the PLA was equipped with knives and chopsticks. Guess that is why after the spectacular embarrassment of Desert Storm for the PLA generals' prediction, the PLA had to reform to look like US. :lol:

I've see you mention this a couple of times and it made me curious,if you have time can you pls tell me more about this prediction.Thanks in advance.You could do it in a PM if you don't want to get the crowd rilled up in here.

No. In the USSR was no ethnic gangs and criminal organizations , as in the United States are. There were thieves, but they do not have any influence on the life of the state - they were organized only within the prison , but not outside. They almoust did not have weapons. There was no global drugs market in Soviet Union, trafficking humans ( except for some Asian republics , where it is assumed selling women into marriage ) , kidnapping and other types of crime that are only possible with fusion of criminality and the state apparatus.
All this appears under Gorbachev while Judas was destroying the state .
And that Russian mafia , which now roams the streets of New York - they were driven out of the country under Putin.

What ever you say, my friend

I think we are sitting pretty if Chinese military would think like these joker, thinking that merely 11 DF-21 will take care of all the US carrier and launch some Anti satellite can destroy our SAT Network

If only war can be that easy and simple, just launch some missile and nobody get hurt

But I think the actual Chinese military don't think like these joker.

What ever you say, my friend

Look, I lived in that country and my parents lived there and their parents lived. And all my friends and relatives. I, who had seen with my own eyes know better than you, who know about the Soviet Union only what Goebbels and his disciples wrote in propaganda brochures?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom