What's new

PLA Peace Keeping Force Equipment and more

Genesis

Reaction score
Country
China
First ket's see some peace keeping equipment going with PLA that are going on a mission to Sudan.

Now what do these pictures tell us, first, the whole PLA soldiers get 1000 dollars equipment is all crap, and taken way out of context by the Western media, though understandable.

Second, we can and will equip troops if they need it, but as it stands, we see no wars coming up, and thus no need for mass induction of these expensive gear, when it's not 100% needed.

This essentially confirms my theory, or almost everyone's theory, that we will induct big ticket items first and the small day to day stuff later. A route America was on and the logical choice to be sure.

The other end of the stick is the Philippines that has good camo and pretty good guns, and even night vision, but has limited tanks, and no fighters, or any other big ticket items to be sure. How are rifles and night vision going to come into effect when you are bombarded by missiles.

Not an attack per say, just a comparison to state my point.

Third, probably should have gone the desert camo route, not sure how this will work in the desert, but America took down Iraq with woodland cameo, still, Desert Camo is cooler.

would have been better if we could test our fighters, and missiles and SAM, but I guess rebels don't have fighters for us to dog fight or shoot down, next time.

We see some protective armor here
145200fsghvytvnavwkvyi.jpg.thumb.jpg

145201v133pf1osys5i3tf.jpg.thumb.jpg

Here, we see a rifle based grenade launcher
150159ggxz0gk7bh0707zi.jpg.thumb.jpg

145205f3zbcnlbub3hzdtu.jpg.thumb.jpg

some more pics with machine guns, mortars, and grenade launchers, nothing screams peace more than some fried fools.
234739pp7332rt77rq7pcc.jpg.thumb.jpg

vehicle we will be using
231118s6mlzl9cqldu12l6.jpg.thumb.jpg

231121g5euh085h0ahh5d5.jpg.thumb.jpg

Throw this in there for fun, cause it was in the thread I read
152548b34mkmm5z5omomkq.jpg.thumb.jpg

Last edited:
10 heavy machine guns、3 mortars and 3 grenade launchers for a complement of 180 men and women - the advanced detachment?:enjoy:

All in addition to the equipments mounted on the vehicles。

10 heavy machine guns、3 mortars and 3 grenade launchers for a complement of 180 men and women?:enjoy:

All in addition to the equipments mounted on the vehicles。

Pretty much if we fire straight and don't run away or ride in a pick up truck made in the 70s, it's a win.

Pretty much if we fire straight and don't run away or ride in a pick up truck made in the 70s, it's a win.
Don't be so sure. Those RPG -7 can be a menace. And they are widely available among the rebels.

I want one thing to add...its a Peace Keeping Mission.you guys are not in war.most of the time,Peace Keepers don't even fire towards Rebels/Militants but resolve it through dialogue.UN has strict mandate not to take sides and fire only after getting proper orders.

by the way,I think its China's First UN Peace Keeping mission,right??

I want one thing to add...its a Peace Keeping Mission.you guys are not in war.most of the time,Peace Keepers don't even fire towards Rebels/Militants but resolve it through dialogue.UN has strict mandate not to take sides and fire only after getting proper orders.

First Peace Keeping Combat mission.They are real Wheeled Mechanized Infantry,the former is engineers.

Strengthened squad with 13 men and .50 heavy machine gun,that's impressive

Short CCTV clip on the deployment.

another video:
finally seeing chinese bullet proof vest.

First Peace Keeping Combat mission.They are real Wheeled Mechanized Infantry,the former is engineers.

Strengthened squad with 13 men and .50 heavy machine gun,that's impressive

I heard China is sending 700 men???

They send men for UN peace keeping since 26 years now. By the way, China is one of the biggest contributors of UN missions.

Henri K.

First time China UN combat personnel. These group of peacekeeper means war.

wwwwwwwww......Golden Finger..........

I shivered when I see a professional soldier have their trigger finger inside the trigger hold when they are not pointing downrange. This is like the first rules of handling firearm and something even a dude going for a firearms license should know about, let alone professional like soldier, LEA and even security guard....

And by the way, do you know what is a Peace Keeping Mission? You can't keep peace if you as a peacekeeper go down and fire off couple of rounds yourselves.......Most peace keeper were unarmed while fulfilling their duty as a peacekeeper. They called the Blue Helmet (UN Peacekeeper) Piss Bucket as you are the one that stand in between 2 warring parties and not allow to fire your own weapon. Basically, you put yourselves in the middle so they both won't fire at you.

UN Peacekeeping Force RoEs are very, very straight. You cannot return fire even when you are fired upon. My wife served the UN peacekeeping force twice with NORBAT II, once in Serbia and once in Sudan.

You probably confused the mission to Peace Making mission

Peacemaking - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And by the way, do you know what is a Peace Keeping Mission? You can't keep peace if you as a peacekeeper go down and fire off couple of rounds yourselves.......Most peace keeper were unarmed while fulfilling their duty as a peacekeeper. They called the Blue Helmet (UN Peacekeeper) Piss Bucket as you are the one that stand in between 2 warring parties and not allow to fire your own weapon. Basically, you put yourselves in the middle so they both won't fire at you.

UN Peacekeeping Force RoEs are very, very straight. You cannot return fire even when you are fired upon. My wife served the UN peacekeeping force twice with NORBAT II, once in Serbia and once in Sudan.

find me a reputable news source that called it a peace making mission. The UN calls it peace keeping. Who should I listen to? You? Or the UN?

I heard China is sending 700 men???
Yes,a strengthened infantry battalion

wwwwwwwww......Golden Finger..........

I shivered when I see a professional soldier have their trigger finger inside the trigger hold when they are not pointing downrange. This is like the first rules of handling firearm and something even a dude going for a firearms license should know about, let alone professional like soldier, LEA and even security guard....

Golden Finger……Damn posed pictures

Back
Top Bottom