What's new

PLA new toy

those would flood the sky with vulnerable autocopters.
for civil purpose only.

Look I wonder what happen when a guy fire the ATGM.

A sniper would shot dead several these copters without detection by guys on board.

Cool. Who makes them and can I purchase mine in yellow?

for sepcial unit use:

视频:解放军动力伞加装副油箱远程渗透飞行 - 搜狐视频

Img409623425.jpg

fgds.jpg

graq.jpg

Attachments

• u=476664239,3961512499&fm=15&gp=0.jpg
    u=476664239,3961512499&fm=15&gp=0.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 41
  • u=3192474406,3396100504&fm=21&gp=0.jpg
    u=3192474406,3396100504&fm=21&gp=0.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 37
Suddenly I have the urge to buy one of these for shits and giggles.

What's this???? Bad economy, currency devaluation and budget cuts, resulting in creating "mini" choppers? And preparing for fighting the FIRST world war (instead of the 3rd one)? The above look like the first generation of mini flying helicopters....like right after the invention of the single propeller plane by the Right brothers :rofl: :enjoy: :tup:

@gambit @Solomon2 @F-22Raptor : you boys know what are these things? Can't take on the US by force, let's do it through so much labor? Kungfo combat????

These are meant for use against factions with less advanced weaponry. Better than you fly in large choppers or convoys if you're up against insurgents. Imagine a hundred swarming towards insurgents firing grenades, mg and rpgs, they'll give nightmare to confused insurgents.

This is definitely a vehicle for recon team.

If you watch an American Movie about 4 soldiers who hunted down by Taliban in the Afghanistan, Copter can't get too close to the enemy compound. They are too loud and too big to be spotted by the enemy. So our heroes in he movie have to walk through the mountainous area like..., well, the old time Infantry. These vehicles will help them go through to those harsh area faster and undetectedly.. Definitely much-much closer to the enemy compound than helicopter. And because of it size, they can hide it in the forest, or other place. Then when they need to run, this toy will help the infantry run faster than foot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom