What's new

PLA Navy patrols Bashi Channel between Taiwan and Philippines

Taiwan is not actually interested in any type of apology, they are not interested at what really happened, before any investigation their leaders had turned it to a media circus. They fanned the flames as hot as they can and called all the presses, makes me wonder about the objective of the Taiwanese politician.

overlapping my ***, you cannot just include our ISland in your EEZ because it has its own inhabitant and territorial waters,we are archipelagic nation and taiwan is not.

learn some laws, history and geography kid
islands/cays/shoals/reefs .. that fall within the nine-dash lines are not yours

learn some laws, history and geography kid
islands/cays/shoals/reefs .. that fall within the nine-dash lines are not yours

Take your own advice your nine dash line laws are made up its illogical too no nation!

Taiwan is not actually interested in any type of apology, they are not interested at what really happened, before any investigation their leaders had turned it to a media circus. They fanned the flames as hot as they can and called all the presses, makes me wonder about the objective of the Taiwanese politician.

images

Your "government" has created all these
1. a cold blooded murder has occurred
2. site of occurrence lies within Taiwan's EEZ according to GSP data records
3. the fishermen's boat was unarmed while the PCG was armed with high caliber machine guns
4. pcg sprayed bullets at the boat targetting at cabin where the fishermen were hiding from the hail of bullets
5. no evidence of "ramming" as accused by pcg
6. video unreasonably delayed
7. pinoys are hostile towards a joint investigation request by the Taiwanese Investigation Team
8. philippines is unapologetic sending over an envoy-level letter, trying to quell the uproar in Taiwan in vain
9. the filippino government is shady throughout the event. it has a horrendous record in handling similar crisis situations (The tragedies of the HK Tourists, and killing of Chinese / Taiwanese and other nations' fishermen before)

I prefer hard facts:

1. Whoever has the biggest gun wins - not Vietminhs or Pinoys
2. Whoever has the most powerful bullets wins - not Vietminhs or Pinoys
3. Whoever has the most bullets wins - not Vietminhs or Pinoys
4. Whoever has all the above can throw away any maps.

It is called prerogative. Taiwan can fan the flames as hot as they want. Whether that is beneficial or disadvantageous is up to them to decide. BTW your media (Phil) is as guilty for fanning the flames and to be frank your media has low credibility.

images

Your "government" has created all these
1. a cold blooded murder has occurred
2. site of occurrence lies within Taiwan's EEZ according to GSP data records
3. the fishermen's boat was unarmed while the PCG was armed with high caliber machine guns
4. pcg sprayed bullets at the boat targetting at cabin where the fishermen were hiding from the hail of bullets
5. no evidence of "ramming" as accused by pcg
6. video unreasonably delayed
7. pinoys are hostile towards a joint investigation request by the Taiwanese Investigation Team
8. philippines is unapologetic sending over an envoy-level letter, trying to quell the uproar in Taiwan in vain
9. the filippino government is shady throughout the event. it has a horrendous record in handling similar crisis situations (The tragedies of the HK Tourists, and killing of Chinese / Taiwanese and other nations' fishermen before)
I think it’s is not an apology they want. It is international recognition as a sovereign state and a territory with international influence.

Taiwan has already made their own verdict "murdering an intruder” and still wants a joint investigation? LMAO! Mr. Ma started inciting the Taiwanese over this issue instead of investigating it first thoroughly. Stupid Ma implemented sanctions instead of calming his people down and now he insists on a joint probe? How about Taiwan apologizes for reaching its conclusions quickly before the facts are in? How about Taiwan shows it respects the Philippines instead of trying to assert some kind of righteous dominance? Sending a herd of investigators in without them being agreed to before the fact is obnoxious and extraordinarily disrespectful. Secretary De Lima is absolutely correct to send them packing back to their province LMAO. These intruders cannot just come in?! They need to observe proper rules.

They should blame their grandma's bra! Taiwanese fishermen first were illegally fishing up inside the Philippine waters. Second Taiwanese vessel was moving towards Philippine Coast Guard to ram their vessel against Phil Coast Guard. Third, who are Taiwanese people to act like an independent country dictating the Philippines? Taiwan is your province…Remember? Taiwan should first declare independence from you (China) then we will listen to them. Does that make sense to you? LMAO.

Besides how do you know that it was not armed, did they allow our Coastguard to board the boat? One side facts. Your other facts are one-sided opinions, because our own investigation has not completed and the findings have not been made public. The rule is do not trespass and poach inside the fence or territory of your neighbor or try to rammed his boat. You will surely be shot and if you do repeat it again they will shoot you again!

It is called prerogative. Taiwan can fan the flames as hot as they want. Whether that is beneficial or disadvantageous is up to them to decide. BTW your media (Phil) is as guilty for fanning the flames and to be frank your media has low credibility.
Taiwan leaders and its media are all arrogant and need to practice self control in the face of crisis. It seems that everybody in Taiwan are all looking for troubles and I am not surprise because these Taiwanese politicians are known for using their fist on their discussion of Government issues. LMAO!

Wow so you mean you your going to beat up people again?

No if you do not manage to fix the mess you started by murdering innocent civilians, lying about the incident and even denying a honest clear cut apology, next time your regimes coast pirate organization trespasses waters again, they will greet you with bullets to your face.

I prefer hard facts:

1. Whoever has the biggest gun wins - not Vietminhs or Pinoys
2. Whoever has the most powerful bullets wins - not Vietminhs or Pinoys
3. Whoever has the most bullets wins - not Vietminhs or Pinoys
4. Whoever has all the above can throw away any maps.

it's sound of sea pirates.

No if you do not manage to fix the mess you started by murdering innocent civilians, lying about the incident and even denying a honest clear cut apology, next time your regimes coast pirate organization trespasses waters again, they will greet you with bullets to your face.

Hahahaha lying really the country knows for it accuse us of lying hahahhahahaha my stomach hurts of laughing

I do not agree with Mr. armchairPrivate's points.
In reality the country process the biggest guns, most powerful bullets and the most bullets is Singapore (Surprise !)
Yet it is a small but strong peace loving country, will not turn aggressive unless got attacked on, and they keep all their maps.

Back
Top Bottom